Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 25th; *UPDATED 10/23*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM (16,343 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

National Enquirer Spoilers
-EJ vows to make Arianna’s dying wish come true.
-Gabi realizes why Arianna ran out of the pub.
-Hope suspects that April’s death is a cover up.
-Daniel believes Chloe’s goodness will heal things with Melanie.

http://www.rogue-ejami.com

**UPDATED 10/15**

Episode Titles
Monday
"The Fight"

Tuesday
"Last Rites"

Wednesday
"Arianna Dies"

Thursday
"Kate Learns The Truth"

Friday
"Nicole's Promise"

**UPDATED 10/16**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Lexie has to break up a fight between EJ and Rafe; Will looks for the camera in Arianna's purse.

Tuesday
Brady feels guilty for not being there for Arianna; Gabi learns that Will is the cause for her sister's accident.

Wednesday
Arianna loses her battle; Vivian gives Nicole a proposition.

Thursday
Kate and Victor partner up to keep Vivian locked up in the sarcophagus; Hope wants answers about April's death.

Friday
Nicole tells Chloe that Sydney will be a part of her life; Kayla looks to Caroline for advice.

**UPDATED 10/20**

Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 25th
Arianna tries to reveal the truth; Will looks for Arianna's camera; Nicole comes to a realization; Victor is torn.

Tuesday, October 26th
Victor woos Maggie; Kate feels guilty; Will supports Gabi; E.J. demands the truth from Rafe.

Wednesday, October 27th
Sami is horrified to learn of Arianna's condition; Vivian pleads with Nicole; Kate makes a discovery.

Thursday, October 28th
Sami and E.J. argue; Kate tells Victor what she knows; Hope looks into April's death.

Friday, October 29th
Sami looks through Arianna's room; Nicole bonds with Sydney; Kayla tries to share her suspicions with Bo.

**UPDATED 10/23**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 25th
Nicole admits to Maggie that Victor is determined to win her love; EJ and Rafe get into a fight at the hospital; Will goes through Arianna's purse; Nicole runs into Sydney at the park; Lexie realizes she can no longer take her family for granted.

Tuesday, October 26th
Gabi realizes that Will is the reason Arianna ran out of the pub; Victor tries to woo Maggie at the mausoleum; Kate sends Chad his birth certificate anonymously; Victor continues to taunt Vivian.

Wednesday, October 27th
EJ vows to make Arianna's wish come true; Melanie talks to Brady about his future; EJ pressures Will, trying to get him to admit the truth; Vivian makes a plea to Nicole; Kate finds the monitor in Vivian's room and is stunned to see a trapped Vivian.

Thursday, October 28th
Kate joins forces with Victor to keep Vivian locked away; Sami and EJ get into it an argument, and Lexie sends EJ home; Hope tells Bo that she suspects April's death is a cover-up; Stefano and EJ call Marco and learn Arianna had given him the slip.

Friday, October 29th
Daniel believes that Chloe's goodness will heal things with Melanie; Nathan proposes to Stephanie; Sami searches Arianna's room for the camera; Nicole vows that someday she will get Sydney back in her life; Kayla goes to Caroline for advice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SocRMum1
Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM
* Daniel believes Chloe’s goodness will heal things with Melanie.

Has Daniel petitioned the Vatican yet to have Chloe canonized? It seems like his logical next step.

Thanks for posting!

michelle
Member Avatar

I don't think EJ has anything to do with Ari's death.

I wonder what her dying wish is? To tell EJ the truth about Sami shooting him? I hope that's not it for her sake. I would hope her dying wish is for something more meaningful like Peace in Salem or at least avenging her death, finding out who mowed her down, etc.

Daniel believes Chloe's goodness will heal things with Mel. That's a real knee slapper for me! Chloe's goodness ended back in the ghoul girl days. Now she's just a lowdown ho who don't know who her baby daddy is. :D

Thanks for posting!
Edited by michelle, Oct 14 2010, 11:40 AM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel believes Chloe's goodness will heal things with Melanie.
:offs:

Quote:

EJ vowsto make Ari's dying wish come true.
I wish it was to kill Sami. Its probably about Gabi. She is getting involved with this shit now. I dont think Ari trusts Rafe after the choices he has made. Maybe she asks EJ to look after her. This is how Chad gets involved. Gabi can live at the mansion. :roflol: Rafe will lose his whole family because of that bitch. Oh the irony of it all. I think Gabi will side with the Dimera family. sweet.

lastDays
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
* EJ vows to make Arianna’s dying wish come true.
* Gabi realizes why Arianna ran out of the pub.
* Hope suspects that April’s death is a cover up.

Courtesy of Rogue_EJami http://www.rogue-ejami.com/2010/10/14/ne-spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-25th/

OMG Talk about crappy writing . And lollipops and rainbows will fly out of Chloe's ass :puke:

lastDays
Member Avatar

lastDays
Oct 14 2010, 11:52 AM
SocRMum1
* EJ vows to make Arianna’s dying wish come true.
* Gabi realizes why Arianna ran out of the pub.
* Hope suspects that April’s death is a cover up.

Courtesy of Rogue_EJami http://www.rogue-ejami.com/2010/10/14/ne-spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-25th/

OMG Talk about crappy writing . And lollipops and rainbows will fly out of Chloe's ass :puke:

Sounds like the doc is projectiing the image of his dearly departed wife on to Chloe. Only the bigger fall he'll take when he discovered Chloe hit it hard and heavy with Philip
Edited by lastDays, Oct 14 2010, 12:10 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Man, alive, will Justin and Adrienne EVER be on??? :frustration:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

michelle
Oct 14 2010, 11:39 AM

I wonder what her dying wish is? To tell EJ the truth about Sami shooting him? I hope that's not it for her sake. I would hope her dying wish is for something more meaningful like Peace in Salem or at least avenging her death, finding out who mowed her down, etc.

Daniel believes Chloe's goodness will heal things with Mel. That's a real knee slapper for me! Chloe's goodness ended back in the ghoul girl days. Now she's just a lowdown ho who don't know who her baby daddy is. :D

Thanks for posting!
Yep, I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't responsible at all as it seems her death is purely accidental. Oh well there goes my spec out the window as usual. I wonder if Will chases her out of the pub and that's how she gets run over and that's what Gabby figures out. She'll be up Chad's ass in no time.

Her dying wish probably has to do with protecting her brother from Sami, and we all know Ej will gladly oblige that one. I just can't take anymore of the merry go round between Ej and Sami. Either end it, or hook them up for good so they can ride off together. Whatever, but it sucky anyway you try to tell it.

The show isn't really too creative, this is just stupid stuff. If Arianna doesn't get the info to EJ somehow then he still doesn't know and will only be going after Sami so that Rafe doesn't have her, as promised to Arianna.

I guess the glitter has rubbed off on Chloe, she can't do no wrong in Dan's eyes.

So April's death is a coverup, and Hope will crack that case and get beat up and lie near death in the hospital soon...okay that makes Bo react right? We get it.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 14 2010, 12:54 PM
michelle
Oct 14 2010, 11:39 AM

Thanks for posting!
Yep, I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't responsible at all as it seems her death is purely accidental. Oh well there goes my spec out the window as usual. I wonder if Will chases her out of the pub and that's how she gets run over and that's what Gabby figures out. She'll be up Chad's ass in no time.

Her dying wish probably has to do with protecting her brother from Sami, and we all know Ej will gladly oblige that one. I just can't take anymore of the merry go round between Ej and Sami. Either end it, or hook them up for good so they can ride off together. Whatever, but it sucky anyway you try to tell it.

The show isn't really too creative, this is just stupid stuff. If Arianna doesn't get the info to EJ somehow then he still doesn't know and will only be going after Sami so that Rafe doesn't have her, as promised to Arianna.

I guess the glitter has rubbed off on Chloe, she can't do no wrong in Dan's eyes.

So April's death is a coverup, and Hope will crack that case and get beat up and lie near death in the hospital soon...okay that makes Bo react right? We get it.
Yeah, I think her death is accidental now. I am wondering if her dying wish isn't for him to fight Sami to get custody of the kids and in the meantime, get Sami away from Rafe so she doesn't ruin his life. Of course,EJ will use that as an excuse to get rid of Rafe so he can try and have Sami for himself with the kids, of course. He will probably threaten to do something to Rafe if Sami doesn't come back with him and with the kids. Sami, feeling guilty, will go with it to protect Rafe.

Please writers-- don't put us on that merry go round again-- unless you really want to lose more viewers.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

being that Ari loves EJ, I would say it's one of three things

I want Sami away from my brother
I want you to be able to raise your children
I want you to be the man I know you to be

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

How much you wanna bet that Ari's dying wish is for EJ to break Rafe and Sami up...thus starting that sucky triangle once again. :eyeroll:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

So..Arianna runs out into the street by the Pub? I'm starting to wonder if we will actually see this car, or just hear it coming.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Oct 14 2010, 01:55 PM
How much you wanna bet that Ari's dying wish is for EJ to break Rafe and Sami up...thus starting that sucky triangle once again. :eyeroll:
Yup, that's the first thing I thought of when the spoiler said her "dying wish".

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Nahhh...if Ari really cares about EJ she won't want him anywhere near that mess. :laugh:

I'm betting her wish is for him to avenge her death. :rolleyes:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 14 2010, 02:47 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Nahhh...if Ari really cares about EJ she won't want him anywhere near that mess. :laugh:

I'm betting her wish is for him to avenge her death. :rolleyes:
how so, teach a class in teaching people how to look both ways, LOL.

Get my brother away from her or I want your children back with you.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Same old disgusting shit, Ej providing angst for safe. Wake me when this silly fucking crap is over. I may be sleeping for quite some time bc the writers will continue to bore us with the same old Ej controlling Sami again. So much for the supposed king of days. King of absolute boredome maybe, king of the show, nope...Not by far...

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I have to assume carrying out Arianna's dying wish benefits EJ somehow, otherwise he wouldn't give a fuck what it was. I hope her dying wish is that Stefano implant a new personality in EJ.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 14 2010, 02:58 PM
I have to assume carrying out Arianna's dying wish benefits EJ somehow, otherwise he wouldn't give a fuck what it was. I hope her dying wish is that Stefano implant a new personality in EJ.
LOL I just fell out of my chair!
Edited by crookedhalo, Oct 14 2010, 03:02 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Thats not going to happen any time soon. I also want a new pesonality for Sami and a few others. It would take a miracle fo anything resembling a personality to happen to Ej, or any one else on the show for that matter. This piss poor writing is something I can not accept. Ej can't even compare to what Stefano once was. Yup, the only thing he is king of is the days of our fucking boredom show.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Oct 14 2010, 03:09 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 14 2010, 02:58 PM
I have to assume carrying out Arianna's dying wish benefits EJ somehow, otherwise he wouldn't give a fuck what it was.
Oh no doubt about that. If her dying wish was for EJ to just give up and leave Sami and Rafe to raise his kids you can bet he wouldn't be signing on for it.

Just like if her dying wish was made to Rafe and it was to get the hell away from Sami and her craptastic life, Rafe probably wouldn't jump on board.

The importance of a dying wish varies exponentially depending on the wish and the wish-ee. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply