Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 25th; *UPDATED 10/23*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM (16,301 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

TINA222
Oct 21 2010, 11:33 AM
But safe is the most awsomest truest wuv ever to exist on this planet. :sarcasm: No one is explaining why Rafe would cheat or why Sami would believe it. What is the catalyst? :shrug:
Lucas knew that Sami wasn't a cheater then, he knew his mother was capable of framing someone for murder, but he still believed Kate over Sami. It didn't hurt that all the evidence was planted either. Sami could think exactly the way Lucas thought then....mind you it's ALL Safe angst and they will reunite after, just like this past summer.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

SocRMum1
Oct 21 2010, 11:54 AM
While I don't really see Rafe taking a ride with Nicole anytime soon...no doubt something will come along to create Safe angst and split them up. Or...if we're lucky they'll live happily ever after in the land where everyone else who lives happily ever after lives...Switzerland.
lol..Switzerland sounds good....

KC also said that there was a new woman on canvas for Rafe....and look who's being shifted into Safe's story....hmmmm
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

LuvingLumi
Oct 21 2010, 12:01 PM
KC also said that there was a new woman on canvas for Rafe....and look who's being shifted into Safe's story....hmmmm
That isn't what Corday said. This is the quote:

Quote:

So while I had Corday there, it was time to try and get some insight into what is going to happen for the SAFE and EJami fans. Ken offered up, "First of all, the fans are split down the middle and I love it. We stretch the rubber band until it snaps And, Sami snapped a couple weeks ago and she should have capped him. (Laughs) One bullet...a 22 caliber...and when you get a good thing in story, you run with it." OK Ken, so Sami snapped, but can we have Rafe snap too? I mean how much does guy have to deal with to be with the woman he loves? Ken revealed, "Rafe is not going to snap. He is solid and he is the G-man. There are other women besides Sami, too. Let's not forget that! And I am talking about someone currently on the canvas." With that, I looked at Gering for his reaction and he was genuinely surprised! "That is revealing news there. Not sure if he really mean me or not, but either way it bodes well."

Even taking into account that this is Corday we're talking about, it makes no sense to admiringly point out how solid Rafe won't be snapping even with Sami's particular rancid brand of crazy and then immediately follow it up with a suggestion he'd have a new love interest, a factoid which surprised Galen. Given that this interview happened in late September, they were already taping sweeps by then. I think Corday meant that Sami wasn't the only woman on canvas for EJ, not Rafe, but even if he meant Rafe would have a new love interest I wouldn't expect to see that for November sweeps, which is when EJ makes whatever this demand is. For all I know the demand is nothing more than, "stop seeing Brady because I don't want to risk another man playing daddy to my daughter." Perhaps being around Sydney makes Brady rethink his stance on children, who knows.

But I think the very idea of Nicole seducing Rafe is patently ludicrous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

LuvingLumi
Oct 21 2010, 11:56 AM
magicsteacher
Oct 21 2010, 11:49 AM
Dakota
Oct 21 2010, 11:37 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I think that maybe wishful thinking, but I doubt it will happen. Sami has been honest and truthful with Rafe and he with her. He isn't leaving or backing out now that things are getting even rougher.
There isn't any reason for Rafe to cheat on Sami. He knows what kind of person Nicole is and how she operates and he knows how EJ operates. He wouldn't risk losing Sami now, after all this, to have a romp with Nicole. It doesn't make sense.

I can see Sami being upset over Nicole having access to her kids, especially Sydney, tho. Not that would hurt and make her furious. I just hope Sami and Rafe work together on this one to bring down EJ's plan.
IMHO, the fact that Sami has been honest and truthful with Rafe doesn't take away that Rafe's sister IS dead in a roundabout way BECAUSE of Sami, and Rafe knows that. Do you seriously think he isn't going to start questioning all he's done for this woman after his sister's death? Do you really think he isn't going to regret some of what he's done because of the fact that his sister is dead now. Do you really think he isn't going to look at Sami and say, "my sister died so you can stay out of jail and keep your kids with you and now Ej has your kids and just one mistep and all this will be for nothing"....

I've long thought that Rafe would be okay with Sami's craziness until that craziness somehow affected him directly, or he got burned because of something she's done. IT's happening now. Rafe deserves a standing ovation for being so devoted to Sami that he would throw everything he believes in out the window, sooner or later he is going to regret doing that. Oh and remember, I am not saying he sleeps 'willingly' with Nicole, that doesn't need to happen for Sami to believe he slept with Nicole.
Exactly, Rafe will be full of regrets and feel guilty for what happen to Ariann, and if he is not then he is a cold SOB.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

magicsteacher
Dakota
TINA222
Oct 21 2010, 11:33 AM
But safe is the most awsomest truest wuv ever to exist on this planet. :sarcasm: No one is explaining why Rafe would cheat or why Sami would believe it. What is the catalyst? :shrug:
Perhaps Nicole and EJ doctor up a tape where she throws Rafe under the bus and Rafe thinks he lost his sister, gave up his job, and lost everything to cover up Sami crimes only to find out she was just using him. Now wouldn't that be a kicker to Rafe world and then he may have Gabby hating him too. :flipoff:
I think that maybe wishful thinking, but I doubt it will happen. Sami has been honest and truthful with Rafe and he with her. He isn't leaving or backing out now that things are getting even rougher.
There isn't any reason for Rafe to cheat on Sami. He knows what kind of person Nicole is and how she operates and he knows how EJ operates. He wouldn't risk losing Sami now, after all this, to have a romp with Nicole. It doesn't make sense.

I can see Sami being upset over Nicole having access to her kids, especially Sydney, tho. Not that would hurt and make her furious. I just hope Sami and Rafe work together on this one to bring down EJ's plan.
Someone should work together to take Safe down, the fact that they are covering up this crime and involving Will is beyond appalling. Tptb have ruin Rafe character, the way he treated and acted with his sister was beyond cold and sick. I find it ironic that Arianna is being hated by a certain group of people just because she is not willing to be accessory to murder and accomplice to a massive cover up. Arianna as far as I am concern was brillant yesterday, Sami try to con and manipulate Arianna like she has done Rafe and Will, and it didn't work with Arianna, she got her number. :lol: If Lucas came back, he would have had her number too. Bring back Lucas Robert Horton. :hail:
Edited by Dakota, Oct 21 2010, 12:53 PM.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 21 2010, 01:00 AM
Again, I don't equate, "gee, I'm sorry my marriage and family life ended so badly because there was a time we were happy" to "I still love that man." At most I would say that Nicole misses the family life because there is no question in my mind she still loves Sydney very much. If she's in love with a man who she herself described as dead inside right before he lunged at her in Lamest Murder Attempt Ever, then my Nicole love has to go down some. EJ needs to get out of asshat territory before I can accept her having romantic feelings for him again and if that doesn't happen, I don't want to see it.
I agree. Nicole deserves to have a man that actually loves her, and is kind to her. EJ, in his current state, shouldn't be with anyone.

I am also tired of watching him have to manipulate and blackmail the girl in order to get her. Can't this guy just get a woman without coercing her in some manner?

Deleted User
Deleted User

mesagirl
Oct 21 2010, 12:54 PM
Paxton
Again, I don't equate, "gee, I'm sorry my marriage and family life ended so badly because there was a time we were happy" to "I still love that man." At most I would say that Nicole misses the family life because there is no question in my mind she still loves Sydney very much. If she's in love with a man who she herself described as dead inside right before he lunged at her in Lamest Murder Attempt Ever, then my Nicole love has to go down some. EJ needs to get out of asshat territory before I can accept her having romantic feelings for him again and if that doesn't happen, I don't want to see it.
I agree. Nicole deserves to have a man that actually loves her, and is kind to her. EJ, in his current state, shouldn't be with anyone.

I am also tired of watching him have to manipulate and blackmail the girl in order to get her. Can't this guy just get a woman without coercing her in some manner?

NO, he can't.
Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

HASdays
Oct 21 2010, 01:34 PM
mesagirl
Paxton

NO, he can't.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, right!!! Does the word loser come to mind?
Edited by magicsteacher, Oct 21 2010, 01:58 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I just read the day ahead recap at Days Cafe. I think Judie the promo lady might have gotten her weeks wrong. She said there would be a hint in Friday's episode as to who switched the paternity tests but Caroline isn't even in tomorrow's episode. Plus we know Caroline is revealed as the switcher the week of November 1st.

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.htm

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I can`rt believe I am actually rooting for Ej and Nicole, but Ej needs some loving.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 22 2010, 07:31 AM
I can`rt believe I am actually rooting for Ej and Nicole, but Ej needs some loving.
Maybe he will mellow out if he gets some??? NAH!

AidanGreensFan

magicsteacher
Oct 21 2010, 01:56 PM
HASdays
Oct 21 2010, 01:34 PM
mesagirl

NO, he can't.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, right!!! Does the word loser come to mind?
Only when I think of Rafe!

;)

AidanGreensFan

Dakota
Oct 21 2010, 12:39 PM
magicsteacher
Dakota

Someone should work together to take Safe down, the fact that they are covering up this crime and involving Will is beyond appalling. Tptb have ruin Rafe character, the way he treated and acted with his sister was beyond cold and sick. I find it ironic that Arianna is being hated by a certain group of people just because she is not willing to be accessory to murder and accomplice to a massive cover up. Arianna as far as I am concern was brillant yesterday, Sami try to con and manipulate Arianna like she has done Rafe and Will, and it didn't work with Arianna, she got her number. :lol: If Lucas came back, he would have had her number too. Bring back Lucas Robert Horton. :hail:
Someone should work together to take Safe down, the fact that they are covering up this crime and involving Will is beyond appalling. Tptb have ruin Rafe character, the way he treated and acted with his sister was beyond cold and sick. I agree. This is what I don't understand. It's more than apparent Corday and Tomlin have a hard on for Safe and see them as some sort of couple for the ages - but the writing for them SUCKS. They are so contemptible - truly awful in their actions since this shooting. There is NOTHING to root for here. Sami is being trashed all over the internet, even those that didn't care one way or the other about Rafe are seeing him in a new light since he decided to throw his sister under the bus. It's really BAD. The only ones I see finding this rootable are the hard core Safe shippers.

I knew the writing was on the wall for Ejami when they made him Syd's kidnapper. And this writing is just as detrimental to both characters in the Safe pairing.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

magicsteacher
Oct 22 2010, 02:05 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 22 2010, 07:31 AM
Maybe he will mellow out if he gets some??? NAH!
Nah that is not happening, I know Ej too well :P

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Here's a great grab bag spoiler for this week yet to be mentioned, Kate is going to send Chad his birth certificate the one that says his father is Stefano DiMera. What happens next is anyone's guess.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 23 2010, 03:52 AM
Here's a great grab bag spoiler for this week yet to be mentioned, Kate is going to send Chad his birth certificate the one that says his father is Stefano DiMera. What happens next is anyone's guess.
I heard about this one too. When it says that she is feeling guilty maybe she is feeling guilty about Chad and decides to tell him who his father is but does it anonymously so that Stefano does not know that she knew about this for a while. But the spoiler I read did not say when it happens or who sent the letter and birth certificate it just said someone sent it. :shrug:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Oct 23 2010, 11:34 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 25th
Nicole admits to Maggie that Victor is determined to win her love; EJ and Rafe get into a fight at the hospital; Will goes through Arianna's purse; Nicole runs into Sydney at the park; Lexie realizes she can no longer take her family for granted.

Tuesday, October 26th
Gabi realizes that Will is the reason Arianna ran out of the pub; Victor tries to woo Maggie at the mausoleum; Kate sends Chad his birth certificate anonymously; Victor continues to taunt Vivian.

Wednesday, October 27th
EJ vows to make Arianna's wish come true; Melanie talks to Brady about his future; EJ pressures Will, trying to get him to admit the truth; Vivian makes a plea to Nicole; Kate finds the monitor in Vivian's room and is stunned to see a trapped Vivian.

Thursday, October 28th
Kate joins forces with Victor to keep Vivian locked away; Sami and EJ get into it an argument, and Lexie sends EJ home; Hope tells Bo that she suspects April's death is a cover-up; Stefano and EJ call Marco and learn Arianna had given him the slip.

Friday, October 29th
Daniel believes that Chloe's goodness will heal things with Melanie; Nathan proposes to Stephanie; Sami searches Arianna's room for the camera; Nicole vows that someday she will get Sydney back in her life; Kayla goes to Caroline for advice.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

TFP! Hmmm, I wonder what they mean by Arianna giving Marco the "slip."

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

SYDOLE :wub:

That's another week of Sydole action!!! I already read the scene for Monday and Kinsey didnt let me down!! Sydole is super sweet!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 23 2010, 01:52 PM
Friday, October 29th
Daniel believes that Chloe's goodness will heal things with Melanie;
WTF?? Seriously? Daniel is such an idiot! I guess I should be thankful it doesn't say "Melanie's goodness will heal things with Chloe".

Come on, Sydole! :wub: Go Go Go Sydole!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply