Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 25th; *UPDATED 10/23*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM (16,353 Views)
robolynn

Just wanted to agree about Sydole - can't wait! :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I can't copy the pic and post it here because my photobucket account is over bandwidth capacity for the month. However, check out this link for a Sydole pic.

http://soaptownusa.com/DOOLpreviews.html
Edited by dc cubs, Oct 23 2010, 05:25 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 23 2010, 05:20 PM
I can't copy the pic and post it her because my photobucket account is over bandwidth capacity for the month. However, check out this link for a Sydole pic.

That pic is just dying for a caption..

Syd: Ok, real Mommie, the coast is clear..creepy Caroline and that other lady with bright hair is not around!

Nicole: Yeah, sorry that I haven't been around.

Syd: You and me both Mommie!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

dc cubs
I can't copy the pic and post it here because my photobucket account is over bandwidth capacity for the month. However, check out this link for a Sydole pic.

That's so cute. Sydney & Nicole are simply meant to be together.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 23 2010, 05:26 PM
dc cubs

I totally agree, what a precious pic.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

hopebo
Oct 23 2010, 05:42 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 23 2010, 05:26 PM
dc cubs

I totally agree, what a precious pic.
I agree. Cute picture! Thanks for posting the link.

annie
Member Avatar

really cute picture, thanks for posting

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ahhhhh Sydole!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Now there's a fanbase that probably won't start any wars! I'm excited for this. Nicole needs to be in an A story, anyway.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 22 2010, 07:31 AM
I can`rt believe I am actually rooting for Ej and Nicole, but Ej needs some loving.
My thoughts exactly. I love AZ, but couldn't get behind the first Ejole relationship after the fake pregnancy. Still, JS and AZ work very well together, and AZ is a much better actress than AS. I'm looking forward to this s/l. :cheer:

It also means that Sydole will be reunited and I'm definitely happy about that. :wub:

An added bonus: Sydole's reunion will drive Sami nuts.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

AuroraPhoenix
Oct 24 2010, 05:37 PM
JamesScott_19
I can`rt believe I am actually rooting for Ej and Nicole, but Ej needs some loving.
My thoughts exactly. I love AZ, but couldn't get behind the first Ejole relationship after the fake pregnancy. Still, JS and AZ work very well together, and AZ is a much better actress than AS. I'm looking forward to this s/l. :cheer:

It also means that Sydole will be reunited and I'm definitely happy about that. :wub:

Exactly my point, Nicole shows more mothering skills than Sami.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 24 2010, 08:15 PM
AuroraPhoenix
Oct 24 2010, 05:37 PM
JamesScott_19

Exactly my point, Nicole shows more mothering skills than Sami.
I don't think anyone is refutting that fact.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I would daresay Nicole is a more worthy "romantic" adversary than Sami anyway. At first, I didn't want Nicole back with EJ, but if they're going to keep selling her soul by having her do anything for love, might as well be entertaining! Not that I don't find her entertaining with Brady, but this DarkBrady is too different, and now, I guess he's going to switch back.

klements

ladyofthelake
Oct 25 2010, 05:54 AM
I would daresay Nicole is a more worthy "romantic" adversary than Sami anyway. At first, I didn't want Nicole back with EJ, but if they're going to keep selling her soul by having her do anything for love, might as well be entertaining! Not that I don't find her entertaining with Brady, but this DarkBrady is too different, and now, I guess he's going to switch back.
I'm not totally opposed to an Ejole reunion, either, as long as EJ treats her better this time. No more choking or verbal abuse. However, I do like Bricole, so I'm kinda torn.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply