Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 25th; *UPDATED 10/23*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM (16,126 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Maybe Lindsy, like Bryan Dattilo, is lucky to get away from this crapfest of a show. I see it going down hill fast. I for one do not intend to stick around and watch the king of boredom afor the rest of my life. I have better things to do with my time then get disgruntled over who Sami Brady is screwing around with. I'm not going to sit around and watch this drivel.
Bryan is gone and there is no point in watch the who is gonna fuck with Sami Brady next show. This is dullsville with a captial D.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Oct 14 2010, 03:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It makes total sense for her dying wish would be to tell Ej to make sure Sami stays away from her brother. I can see Ej moving forward with some type of revenge AGAIN....here we go round 450,000,300....ding ding.

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

Soooo Arianna died for some reason... oh boy so much drama

and why would April's death be a cover up? She really didnt seem like a woman who had an appendix attack so maybeeeeeee

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers
Quote:

EJ vows to make Arianna’s dying wish come true.

To bad her dying wish isn't "Come with me"

Quote:

* Gabi realizes why Arianna ran out of the pub

Uh oh

Deleted User
Deleted User

samixxx
Oct 14 2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the spoilers
Quote:

EJ vows to make Arianna’s dying wish come true.

To bad her dying wish isn't "Come with me"

:roflol:

Quote:

Quote:

* Gabi realizes why Arianna ran out of the pub

Uh oh

Ruh roh![/quote]
Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Goodness and Chloe should not even be in the same sentence together. Daniel is so STUPID to believe that Chloe is so goody goody, hello Daniel she cheated on Lucas with you. IDIOT!!!!!!

I really wish that Arianna did not have to die she ans E.J. would have made an interesting couple together.

I wonder Gabi will do with this information now, will she get to the bottom of it all? What will Rafe do when he finds out that Arianna's death is all Sami's fault? I hope he dumps her ass.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Oct 14 2010, 06:32 PM
Goodness and Chloe should not even be in the same sentence together. Daniel is so STUPID to believe that Chloe is so goody goody, hello Daniel she cheated on Lucas with you. IDIOT!!!!!!

I really wish that Arianna did not have to die she ans E.J. would have made an interesting couple together.

I wonder Gabi will do with this information now, will she get to the bottom of it all? What will Rafe do when he finds out that Arianna's death is all Sami's fault? I hope he dumps her ass.
it's all Sami's fault?? trying to figure that out... and it seems Rafe knows all that is happening. I think Rafe is more likely to blame himself and Sami is more likely to blame herself.

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

Thank you for sharing. I'm curious as to what Arianna's dying wish is. I'm glad EJ's not responsible for Arianna's death.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm sad we didn't get to see Ejanna, hopefully they'll have good scenes before she dies! I was starting to warm up to her around the time they fired Lindsay... oh the irony!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Okay the first spoiler got my head scratching, that seems intriguing shrug:

Wow Daniel thinks that his wife goodness will heal things with Melanie? :lol: :lol: Seriously?
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 14 2010, 09:26 PM.

Beth
Member Avatar

Sounds really boring to me.

Dolly

Gabby, I think it has something with Gabby, like get her to collage.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

LOVE the Brady and Vivian banner on previous page that is too funny!!!!!!

Curious about what Arianna's dying wish is maybe it has something to do with that taped confession unless someone else found it first before Arianna's death.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Episode Titles
Monday
"The Fight"

Tuesday
"Last Rites"

Wednesday
"Arianna Dies"

Thursday
"Kate Learns The Truth"

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 15 2010, 09:01 AM
Episode Titles
Monday
"The Fight"

Tuesday
"Last Rites"

Wednesday
"Arianna Dies"

Thursday
"Kate Learns The Truth"
This makes me happy....yes, I will dance on her grave..hypocritical fangurl! One less member of the EJ fanclub!! WOOHOO!!

Thanks for posting Angie!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Oct 15 2010, 09:20 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hmmm...what truth does Kate not know?

Thanks for posting!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

What does Kate find out? That Sami actually did shoot EJ? Maybe Kate gets the tape?

six
Member Avatar

Ari's dying wish is probably for EJ to be reunited with the kids.

They need to get Hope out of prison. I couldn't care less about who's covering up April's death, or why.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I just circled Wednesday, October 27 on my calendar and scribbled happy faces all over.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2010, 09:23 AM
What does Kate find out? That Sami actually did shoot EJ? Maybe Kate gets the tape?
That could be. Of course she won't be able to do anything with it, since Stefano would then find out about her phone call.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply