Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 25th; *UPDATED 10/23*
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 11:27 AM (16,371 Views)
Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Not huge Arianna fans but I fell bad that she is going to die and maybe Rafe will blame himself and if he does then how is this going to affect his and his little sister Gaby's relationship. I bet these scenes are going to be very sad. How is Brady going to react at news of Ari's death considering how rude he was to her when he last saw her. I wonder how Nicole is going to react that her arch enemy is dead she may be happy about his whole thing.

If her death has anything to do with E.J.'s shooting oh boy things could get really bad for Sami who else knew that Ari knew about Sami's involvement?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Virgo Twins
Oct 15 2010, 10:55 AM
Not huge Arianna fans but I fell bad that she is going to die and maybe Rafe will blame himself and if he does then how is this going to affect his and his little sister Gaby's relationship. I bet these scenes are going to be very sad. How is Brady going to react at news of Ari's death considering how rude he was to her when he last saw her. I wonder how Nicole is going to react that her arch enemy is dead she may be happy about his whole thing.

If her death has anything to do with E.J.'s shooting oh boy things could get really bad for Sami who else knew that Ari knew about Sami's involvement?
Rafe and the Hernandez will be affected profoundly, but I wonder if this will be a turning point for Brady - either a turn even darker, or a snap back to reality.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Finally! Die Bitch.

tfp!

lysie
Member Avatar

Kiren
Oct 15 2010, 12:55 PM
Finally! Die Bitch.

tfp!
:laugh: This made me laugh a lot.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 15 2010, 10:06 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2010, 09:23 AM
What does Kate find out? That Sami actually did shoot EJ? Maybe Kate gets the tape?
That could be. Of course she won't be able to do anything with it, since Stefano would then find out about her phone call.
I do think this could very well be it, but also you have to remember destroying Sami hurts Will.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

crookedhalo
Oct 15 2010, 01:46 PM
mesagirl
LuvingLumi
What does Kate find out? That Sami actually did shoot EJ? Maybe Kate gets the tape?
That could be. Of course she won't be able to do anything with it, since Stefano would then find out about her phone call.
I do think this could very well be it, but also you have to remember destroying Sami hurts Will.
Actually just remembered something....doesn't Kate find out about Viv in the sarcophagus? I think that might be it. I don't see Kate (as much as she's hated Sami) to turn her in. That would hurt Will and Allie and she doesn't want to lose Will remember. I also think that she's warmed up to Sami, as long as Sami and Lucas aren't together, she seems to be fine with Sami (at least this time around).

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2010, 01:48 PM
crookedhalo
mesagirl

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Actually just remembered something....doesn't Kate find out about Viv in the sarcophagus? I think that might be it. I don't see Kate (as much as she's hated Sami) to turn her in. That would hurt Will and Allie and she doesn't want to lose Will remember. I also think that she's warmed up to Sami, as long as Sami and Lucas aren't together, she seems to be fine with Sami (at least this time around).
Kate is supposed to find out about Viv, that's a fact. And I think Kate would step over anyone right now for her children & grandchildren, including Stefano & EJ.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 15 2010, 01:54 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2010, 01:48 PM
crookedhalo

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Kate is supposed to find out about Viv, that's a fact. And I think Kate would step over anyone right now for her children & grandchildren, including Stefano & EJ.
Yeah, she was on fire today! "and that goes doubly for my grandchildren" You go Kate!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^It's all kinds of wild that it looks like she is willing to stand and defend Sami just to not lose Will, Allie and Lucas by extension.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am curious to see what truth is it that Kate is finding out exactly?

lysie
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Oct 15 2010, 04:31 PM
That blue hair on adults isn't cool.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 15 2010, 04:52 PM
Virgo Twins
Oct 15 2010, 04:31 PM
That blue hair on adults isn't cool.
or that one fingernail painted different is equally uncool.

ejamily4ever

Quote:

Seriously? I hadn't heard that. And Gabbie is going to find out why Ari ran out. This is becoming a never ending nightmare.
Lets see we have Chloe, Sami and Brady all with these huge "secrets" all of which half of Salem know about! Who is writing this crap!!!!! :soapbox:

shellybean77
Member Avatar

its sad that it took arianna dying before anyone cared about the character. most everyone hated her before she even got started just because she was rafe's sister and rafe is involved with sami. i find it amusing to read the comments about how everyone hates on sami. i personally love her and glad to see her back to being fiesty. most everyone said she was pathetic and gullable over the summer when she was loving ej. now she is back to her bad ass self and everyone still hating on her. if i found out the man i loved kidnapped my daughter and manipulated me all during the process i would be out for blood too. i used to be a die hard ejami fan but the writers have killed that with all the crap they have thrown us. so i now root for them both to be just bad ass as they can be. i love them both.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
mesagirl
LuvingLumi
Right. Which is why Will told Kate that he thought it was important that she never tell anyone about that phone call. If she destroys Sami, then she will lose Will and Allie, too, and Kate doesn't want that.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh James Scott can act, he's the bomb, fan of EJ forever for sure!!!!!!
EJ says today that he still loves Sami, two peas in a pod.
I don't think Rafe will ever forgive sami for ari's death when it all comes out.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lovin'EJ
Oct 15 2010, 09:21 PM
Oh my gosh James Scott can act, he's the bomb, fan of EJ forever for sure!!!!!!
EJ says today that he still loves Sami, two peas in a pod.
I don't think Rafe will ever forgive sami for ari's death when it all comes out.
EJ says he loves Sami-- depends on your definition of love, I guess.

I think Rafe not forgiving Sami for Ari's death is wishful thinking. I think Rafe has made it pretty clear now that he isn't going anywhere and is sticking by Sami til the end.
And why does he need to forgive Sami? And when what all comes out? I doubt Sami ran her over. Ari has had issues since she came to Salem. She has a history of poor choices with men and choosing the criminal types. THis situation wasn't any different.
Edited by magicsteacher, Oct 15 2010, 09:42 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, it seems they are going out for her death, I wonder how they are going to explain the mother being absent especially since Rafe just mentioned her today or will it be another on the phone thing or if there is more and we don't know it yet.

MericP
Member Avatar

Damn, what kind of crack is Daniel smoking?

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

MericP
Oct 16 2010, 12:17 AM
Damn, what kind of crack is Daniel smoking?
LOL, it makes your wonder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply