Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW:Arianna's Accident
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 04:26 PM (4,526 Views)
dooldooldool

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 14 2010, 05:40 PM
It is Caroline, Peggy pretty much gave her story away LOL. The only thing is if we don't see the car, how are we supposed to know it's Caroline?
I stopped burying myself in the spoiler threads due to all the fanbase to-and-fro, so I hadn't read that The Emmy Winner revealed all.

If so, I imagine she will be seen haggard, weepy, and shaken in a solo scene at some point during the endless SalemDay that will likely launch us into Sweeps. Maybe even show up at Victor's door? That would be a nice tie to their history (he kills, she kills).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 14 2010, 04:26 PM

At the hospital, Ari awakens just as EJ slips in, and she prepares to finger Sami for the crimeÖ
And then EJ suffocates that bia to protect his dear Samanther. :jedi:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Oct 14 2010, 05:54 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ejamialltheway

Angie79
SOD:Arianna's Tragic Accident

Arianna drops the bomb on Rafe that she knows Sami shot EJ. GG says heís completely surprised, but he doesnít play that at first. He says I donít know what youíre talking about; Sami was with Rafe. Whatever your sources are are inaccurate. Even though sheís his sister and heíd love to tell her, the fewer people who know, the better. he needs to protect Sami at this point.

Sami comes home and Ari tells her what she knows, then runs out. Rafe follows. Ultimately, sheís threatening to tell EJ or the police and it gets a little dicey, says GG. He has to admit to Arianna that yes, it was Sami who shot him, and tells her she needs to keep it under wraps. She says she canít do that and they have a lengthy discussion.

In the meantime, Sami tells Will that Arianna knows everything, then goes to talk to Ari herself. Sami confesses to the crime and details how the shooting went down. When Sami is done, Arianna reveals that she just taped Samiís admission Ė and plans to turn her in. A fight for the footage ensues, then Kayla stops by and breaks it up. Arianna rushes out. Sami tracks down Rafe and recounts what happened.

First of all, what the hell is Sami doing confessing to her after heís already said donít say anything? sighs GG. Itís insane. He cares for this girl so much, but if she would just listen to him, it would be so much easier.

Ari calls EJ to meet her at the Pub, but Will is there first and confronts her about what sheís doing to Sami. A rattle Ari runs away from him and winds up getting hit by a car. Rafe and Sami are called to the hospital. He feels horrible, groans Gering and says what a terrible situation. Gering says that of course, the thing that sucks so bad is that itís almost the same situation he had before. He doesnít talk about it alot, but he and his ex-fiancee got in a huge fight the day they were to be married and then she got killed. He didnít see her and they never made up. Now itís happening with his sister and Rafe said some pretty mean stuff to her. heís thinking sheís going to get better, but then he gets word that she might not and thatís just the ultimate guilt. In some ways, heís totally to blame for the fact that she got hit by a car. There are so many crazy emotions going on.

At the hospital, Ari awakens just as EJ slips in, and she prepares to finger Sami for the crimeÖ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOW:Arianna Silenced

Arianna tells Rafe sheís going to reveal the truth about Sami shooting EJ this week, but before she can, sheís hit by a car! GG says Rafe is super shocked, like ďHow does she know?Ē He explicitly told Sami not to tell anyone about this. He realizes he has to protect Sami, so he denies it. Arianna throws down the gauntlet. Then she runs off. Rafe feels like itís his job to squash this thing, so he goes after her.

Rafe finally admits itís all true and itís the worst argument theyíve ever had, says GG. Rafe doesnít want Arianna to tell anyone, especially EJ, because sheíd be putting Samiís life at risk. Stefano might put a hit out on her. So, potentially, Samiís kids could grow up without a mother.

GG and Lindsay Hartley (Ari) attacked the scenes with a vengeance. GG says that theyíve had this brother/sister relationship that spans over a decade, so weíre pretty comfortable with it, says GG. When we were on Passions, we had alot of stuff that was pretty charged, and so were these scenes. They ran the whole gamut of emotions (thatís mustíve been hard for GG). Rafe pleads, he begs, he yells.

To no avail. While Rafe warns Will about what has gone down, Sami begs Arianna not to turn her in. But Arianna reveals she taped Samiís confession and is going to give it to EJ. Sami finds Rafe and tells him what happened, says GG. Not only is Rafe completely taken aback by what his sister has done, but he also canít believe that Sami confessed to the shooting. Itís going to be hard to deny this videotape, and Rafeís biggest concern is the DiMeras. If they do spare Samiís life, theyíll make her miserable by blackmailing and manipulating her.

But itís Ariannaís life that ends up in peril, when she is struck by a car in front of both EJ and Will. Ari is rushed to University Hospital, and Rafe and Sami race to her side. Rafe has all this guilt, because he and Arianna just had this huge argument. his main concern is his sister getting better, says GG. Heís not freaking out about EJ being there, because Arianna is in no condition to speak to anyone.

But Samiís confession tape could speak volumesÖ

http://www.rogue-ejami.com/

Can't wait to see these scenes and I am hoping she is able to give EJ the tape so he can bring Rafe and Sami down so he can have his Samatha back with their children a real family.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

^^ How would that work, force?? Do some EJAMI's really want that?

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

Angie79

GG and Lindsay Hartley (Ari) attacked the scenes with a vengeance. GG says that theyíve had this brother/sister relationship that spans over a decade, so weíre pretty comfortable with it, says GG. When we were on Passions, we had alot of stuff that was pretty charged, and so were these scenes. They ran the whole gamut of emotions (thatís mustíve been hard for GG). Rafe pleads, he begs, he yells.
Hmmm, do I detect a note of sarcasm in the parentheses???? :lol:

ejamialltheway

crookedhalo
Oct 14 2010, 06:26 PM
Well I am hoping after EJ gets the tape he lets Sami know and she realizes she was wrong for not forgiving him about Sydney because he forgave her about Grace. He knows he was wrong and he thinks he deserved getting shot for what he had done to Sami and everyone else. I have nothing against Rafe I just wish he was out of the picture because Sami needs to be with EJ and their children a real family. EJ n Sami need to forgive each other for their chldren. Sami also loves EJ.

daisy132

Angie79

Quote:

They ran the whole gamut of emotions (thatís mustíve been hard for GG).

:roflol:

Rafe pleads :huh1:

he begs :huh1: ,

he yells. :huh1:

Can't wait! :sarcasm:

lene
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 14 2010, 05:25 PM
I just want to know whether or not Arianna disinfects her finger before becoming roadkill.
:lol: :lol:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

daisy132
Oct 14 2010, 06:46 PM
Angie79

Quote:

Good stuff. Just wish we had an emoticon of crickets chirping.

justforfun

crookedhalo
That would be the only way I would see it happening. At this point, I can't imagine how the writers would ever have Sami truly love EJ. It just doesn't make any sense to me. :shrug:

daisy132

justforfun
Oct 14 2010, 07:14 PM
crookedhalo
That would be the only way I would see it happening. At this point, I can't imagine how the writers would ever have Sami truly love EJ. It just doesn't make any sense to me. :shrug:
They did it with Lumi, they can do it with Ejami. Both EJ and Sami are warped. It can happen.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

when did Sami or Lucas shoot the other in the head??

lysie
Member Avatar

Wait wait wait. EJ's tape can't be used in a criminal investigation. The show just addressed this. So....why would Sami's matter? Especially if they have dueling tapes. That wouldn't even help him get the kids back. They'd each play their tape, and the kids wouldn't go to either.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^that is why this makes no sense......that is why I was assuming that he would plant evidence making her look guilty of killing Ari, but I don't think it'll go that way now, weird. If his tape can't be admissable in court, hers shouldn't be either so where is this story going?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

daisy132
Oct 14 2010, 07:18 PM
justforfun
Oct 14 2010, 07:14 PM
crookedhalo
They did it with Lumi, they can do it with Ejami. Both EJ and Sami are warped. It can happen.
they had to put Lucas in a coma for a year to make viewers forget that he sat idle while she almost died and only rushed in toward the end. But we even saw him regretting what he did, we haven't even seen Sami do that. He didn't shoot her in the head, he didn't plant the evidence, he just kept quiet knowing she was about to die....it's a bit different that her shooting EJ and showing no remorse after.....Then after he came back it took another entire year before we even saw the most remote sign that they were going with Lumi and when they finally went with them, Lucas didn't force her to do anything she didn't want to do.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 14 2010, 09:06 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 14 2010, 08:48 PM
^^that is why this makes no sense......that is why I was assuming that he would plant evidence making her look guilty of killing Ari, but I don't think it'll go that way now, weird. If his tape can't be admissable in court, hers shouldn't be either so where is this story going?
What's funny is that if the show hadn't brought up the whole admissible thing in the first place, I would have just thought that was something they were going to ignore. But if one is admissible and another isn't, then that's just pathetic. Especially since they went through the trouble of bringing it up themselves.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

ejamialltheway
Oct 14 2010, 06:44 PM
crookedhalo
Well I am hoping after EJ gets the tape he lets Sami know and she realizes she was wrong for not forgiving him about Sydney because he forgave her about Grace. He knows he was wrong and he thinks he deserved getting shot for what he had done to Sami and everyone else. I have nothing against Rafe I just wish he was out of the picture because Sami needs to be with EJ and their children a real family. EJ n Sami need to forgive each other for their chldren. Sami also loves EJ.
If Sami loves Ej she has a bizarre way of showing it....could you imagine what she'd do if she hated the guy...oh wait!

Seriously, does anyone shipping a couple want them to come together in this fashion? why would you want unreciprocated love, it's wrong, it's not romantic, it's not even appealing and Sami loves Rafe now, as much as I might not like that she does. Sami cheated on Ej with Rafe, begged Rafe to stop her from marrying Ej, lied to Ej, shot Ej in the head, and tried to finish him off when he was in a coma. Then when he wakes up he immediately is back to doing what he did before.....I can't see this ending in any way, shape or form positive for Ejami, but then again I never saw anything in Ejami as positive, so maybe it's just widdle ol me.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JANALH
Oct 14 2010, 07:10 PM
daisy132
Oct 14 2010, 06:46 PM
Angie79

Quote:

Good stuff. Just wish we had an emoticon of crickets chirping.
Not quite crickets...but I think this helps to set the tone.... :tumbleweed:

lysie
Member Avatar

I think we all pretty much know who agrees and disagrees about this subject here. Discussion and debate is fine, but leave the personal attacks out. Everyone please review the Code of Chivalry.

michelle
Member Avatar

Did Galen say videotape or audiotape?

Will Rafe be hoping Ari lives while Sami is hoping she dies? That sounds angsty!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply