Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Jordan's" identity revealed...
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 01:34 AM (5,851 Views)
SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Well, it's official. Jordan is Abby. You don't have to read too hard between the lines to realize who they're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYezmvz5Jtw

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

essexbopara

has this actress been cast in the role also does anyone know when she is meant to make her first appearence

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

essexbopara
Oct 15 2010, 01:43 AM
has this actress been cast in the role also does anyone know when she is meant to make her first appearence
No, she hasn't. This is just an audition video. I recall seeing one of those a year ago or so for Nathan with a different guy playing Nathan.

Frankly, I'm not exactly rooting for her to get the part. She's not great.
Edited by SlyestFox, Oct 15 2010, 01:45 AM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Well, we also know why Jack isn't with Jennifer in Salem! This video makes me miss Ashley Benson...from what she's done on PLL she would have knocked this girl out of the water.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Oct 15 2010, 01:57 AM.

Sarah
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
Oct 15 2010, 01:44 AM
essexbopara
Oct 15 2010, 01:43 AM
No, she hasn't. This is just an audition video. I recall seeing one of those a year ago or so for Nathan with a different guy playing Nathan.

Frankly, I'm not exactly rooting for her to get the part. She's not great.
can't agree more .

Sarah
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Oct 15 2010, 01:54 AM
Well, we also know why Jack isn't with Jennifer in Salem! This video makes me miss Ashley Benson...from what she's done on PLL she would have knocked this girl out of the water.
Ashley Benson rocks happy she made far far away from dool doing alot better.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think everyone pegged Jordan as Abby from the minute the casting call went out. SOD even figured it was her.

I believe either Missy or someone else said that Jack was on some self-discovery trip. That is so Jack LOL.

The other interesting tidbit is that Abby mentioned Dr. Ben as someone that Jennifer should go out with. I'm thinking this is why TT's role was expanded beyond what it was intially. I bet he was just supposed to come in, be some evil doc for one story arc, and then leave. Now, they will probably play the evil twin card and keep him around for Carly or Jennifer, which I don't mind.

I doubt this actress will get the role though. I'm guessing the show wants Abby to fit into the Chad/Gabi/Will group and I can't see this girl doing that well.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 15 2010, 02:18 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

Ashley Benson's Abby in 05/06 would never have told Jennifer to divorce Jack. :lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nu-Abby's hateful personality reminds me of Y&R's nu-Abby.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I always imagined Abby having that personality though. She had it when AB first took over the role in late 2004. As soon as Chelsea showed up, they gave her that personality and Abby became as dull as dishwater and a Jennifer clone. They never gave her an adge or that adventurous side that her parents have until her final months on the show.

I can see Abby being very jaded about marriage and especially about her parents marriage given the history of her parents and those around her.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I wonder what they will do about Jack Jr.?

dooldooldool

I am excited that MR is returning as Jennifer, but we do not need Abby around to encourage her mother to "start dating". If Abby returns to Salem, Jennifer won't be the focus. Abby will. Bleh.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
What's Emily Montague doing? One of the best TempCast's ever.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Oct 15 2010, 03:03 AM
OhMyMadeleine
She was awful!

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 15 2010, 03:28 AM
bellcurve
OhMyMadeleine
She was awful!
Seriously, what was she, 35 years old? Plus she kept playing her scenes with Matt Ashford like there was sexual tension.
Edited by SlyestFox, Oct 15 2010, 04:35 AM.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 15 2010, 02:36 AM
I always imagined Abby having that personality though. She had it when AB first took over the role in late 2004. As soon as Chelsea showed up, they gave her that personality and Abby became as dull as dishwater and a Jennifer clone. They never gave her an adge or that adventurous side that her parents have until her final months on the show.

I can see Abby being very jaded about marriage and especially about her parents marriage given the history of her parents and those around her.
Still, the one unifying trait of Abby's personality no matter her age, was that she was always a daddy's girl. Anytime Jennifer and Jack had a conflict, she was on Team Jack. They can certainly rectify this into the story that she feels betrayed or that she's now old enough to know better, but that part of her personality at least needs acknowledgement.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Pretty girl, but awful actress.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

They need to take some lessons from General Hospital in terms of hiring teens. I think, for the most part, they do a really good job at that. They have some pretty good teens that work there.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

She is so bad.

I also liked Ashley Benson. Here its switching a pair of boobies (LH) for another (this girl.)

I also loved how Abby was a daddy's girl.

Thanks for posting!

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 15 2010, 03:28 AM
bellcurve
OhMyMadeleine
She was awful!
I kinda liked her. And she was pretty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply