Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Victor finds Vivian
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 09:27 AM (1,800 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Please link to Daytime Royalty.

Victor stumbles onto the fact Vivian is trapped in the sarcophagus. Worried that Victor won't let her out if he knows Brady is involved, Vivian claims Nicole is to blame. But when Victor goes to get help he runs into Brady, who takes responsibility. Victor's reaction?..it's a stroke of genius," laughs Eric Martsolf. "Brady goes through all the trouble of keeping this blanket of secrecy about this thing, only to realize everybody around him is okay with it. It's just ridiculous. Way to go! Why didn't I think of that?".

Victor is surprised to hear his grandson is involved with something like this. "Of course he is," says John Aniston "Brady flipped out, dumped her in the coffin, and didn't know how to get out of it. This being a criminal is not easy". Victor gets Vivian to admit her original plan was to entomb Maggie, then Victor decides to leave her in there. "She's going to go after anyone he ever loved, so he can't let her out, " notes Martsolf "What's the town going to lose if he keeps her in there?"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

This being a criminal is not easy

So true; where would this show be without botched crimes?

Looking forward to Victor getting involved with this story, but when oh when are they going to let Vivian out?

Thanks for posting!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Paxton
Oct 15 2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:

This being a criminal is not easy

So true; where would this show be without botched crimes?

Looking forward to Victor getting involved with this story, but when oh when are they going to let Vivian out?

Thanks for posting!
LMAO...Christmas? Maybe they decide to decorate it and such too :drunk:

six
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 15 2010, 09:27 AM
Please link to Daytime Royalty.

Victor stumbles onto the fact Vivian is trapped in the sarcophagus. Worried that Victor won't let her out if he knows Brady is involved, Vivian claims Nicole is to blame. But when Victor goes to get help he runs into Brady, who takes responsibility. Victor's reaction?..it's a stroke of genius," laughs Eric Martsolf. "Brady goes through all the trouble of keeping this blanket of secrecy about this thing, only to realize everybody around him is okay with it.
This is what happens when your social group is only made up of evil people.

I wonder how long Vivian has been trapped, in Salem time. You'd think someone would take pity on her, by now.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Victor to get involved! It'll be awesome!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LOL, Being a good guy/girl gal this should bother me, but it doesn't. I loved what Gus said, she's made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Maggie will not be happy, booooo.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

His one liners are going to be to die for.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Brady flipped out, dumped her in the coffin, and didn't know how to get out of it. This being a criminal is not easy".

That is the kind of thing that makes Victor such a great character.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Can't wait.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I love that Victor is going to be in on it now too. This should be funny.

Thanks for posting!

Schumi_F1

the only interesting thing about this s/l is LS/Vivian, she rocks!!! the rest :sleep:

Taelyn

crookedhalo
Oct 15 2010, 02:39 PM
LOL, Being a good guy/girl gal this should bother me, but it doesn't. I loved what Gus said, she's made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Maggie will not be happy, booooo.
That will likely be Viv's salvaton.. the fact that she would never approve, and only lose faith in Victor. He would be better off pulling a Stephano, and sending her to an Island. This would be more humane, she would be under his control and its something that Maggie could live with.

am103
Member Avatar

I still think that the casting for "Paul" is going to turn out to be Nicholas Alamain. SOD said that "Paul" is not going to be a new character, and "Seamus" sounds so much like Eric Brady.

It would be a really good twist if Nicholas came back and freed Vivian and teamed up with her against Carly for killing Lawrence. Carly's story desperately needs a reboot.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

am103
Oct 17 2010, 10:40 AM
I still think that the casting for "Paul" is going to turn out to be Nicholas Alamain. SOD said that "Paul" is not going to be a new character, and "Seamus" sounds so much like Eric Brady.

It would be a really good twist if Nicholas came back and freed Vivian and teamed up with her against Carly for killing Lawrence. Carly's story desperately needs a reboot.
We'll to be honest I think "Paul" is nearly a new tweak of "Seamus". However, SOD never reported the "Seamus" casting call so it would make sense they would treat it as a new one. The personalities are too much alike for it to be different characters.

trojangal
Member Avatar

am103
Oct 17 2010, 10:40 AM

I wish they would bring Nicholas Alamain back , he has a history with Kate and he could
cause trouble for Carly and Melanie.

letilady

I would love to watch what is Victor gonna to do with Vivan when he find out from his godson, Brady. I hope Victor will blackmail Vivian into divorce before let her out of coffin so he can have Maggie. I like to see Victor and Maggie together. They seems more relax and enjoy each other while talk.

Beth
Member Avatar

This is a story I'm loving.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply