Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGC Suds Report Oct. 15, 2010
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 03:47 PM (3,192 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Oct 15 2010, 10:52 PM
Kola was only writing for four months and I asked her what she wrote... and that wasn't it.... except for Lexie... but she told me how Days rewrote that. K' I'm spilling too much. I hate you bitches! LOL! No more DR tonight. Love you guys!
Trust me. You're not spilling too much, lol.

I don't think anyone ever asked her if she blew anyone, but we found out anyway. Though I do think she later said she was kidding.
Edited by lysie, Oct 15 2010, 11:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 15 2010, 11:09 PM
I don't think anyone ever asked her if she blew anyone, but we found out anyway. Though I do think she later said she was kidding.
With her, it's always hard to tell...what's true, what's false....what's delusion...

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

And any other soap exec/star is different?

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

She admits she wanted to use the N-word, but in context, listen, I wouldn't do that — but prime time and film does it.

Mason
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Oct 16 2010, 12:01 AM
Well...yeah, because, for one thing, they actually are soap execs/stars. Who is Kola Boof? An attention-seeking nobody.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

So...is this the same stuff Kola was posting about months ago in the infamous Farah Fath/Days-Mega Thread?

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I don't know — I didn't read it. Link?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Nubia
Oct 16 2010, 12:09 AM
So...is this the same stuff Kola was posting about months ago in the infamous Farah Fath/Days-Mega Thread?
So far sounds like it.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

ALSO, most soap fans don't lurk on message boards 24-7 like we do, so getting out certain information/opinions/thoughts isn't a bad thing. When 2 million people watch DAYS compared to the hundreds/thousands on most boards doesn't compare.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

hunterforrester
Oct 16 2010, 12:10 AM
I don't know — I didn't read it. Link?
Here's the link below and just so you know we do have a working search function now. All I had to do to find the thread was to type in Farah Fath... :)

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8256193/1/?x=90

Kenny
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Oct 15 2010, 08:46 PM
PS... I interviewed Kala Boof today — Holy DAYS drama. And she's not crazy. There were fake Kola's on the Internet. I have a BS detector and she was sane, calm, succinct, and very fearless. Watch out.
With all due respect... how would you know? You're not a human lie detector. You're not the final word on what's fact and what's fiction. You weren't even around back then. How could you possibly know the "facts" of a situation you weren't even involved in? You just met the woman. You haven't yet had the opportunity of seeing how the operates. How can you just swoop in and act like you magically know everything about a woman whose name was completely foreign to you before last week? Just because you've heard one side of the story does not mean you've heard the truth, and if you insist on believing her and reporting her lies as fact, you're going to lose all credibility with your readers.

I understand that you want to use Kola to attract readers to your column because she's an untapped diamond mine of crazy -- just as I'm sure she wants to use you to promote her name and her book (aww how cute, two attention-seeking succubi leeching on to each other) -- but you're a foolish man if you report anything she says as fact. At the very least, you should preface her interview a very large disclaimer reading "take this with a grain of salt."

Kola is sane?

There were fake Kolas on the internet?

:lol:

[KOLA]"Someone at the Tyra Banks Show is out to get me! She's spoofed my IP and she's trying to destroy me on the internet soap forums by impersonating me! Even in audio interviews! You're all in danger! Kenny, Errol, Brian... all my royal loyals, call the local authorities and get a new IP before your computers are toast! Stephen Wyman and Ken Corday's computers have already been hacked by this monster!"[/KOLA]

Funny how Corday and Wyman's computers were "hacked" and the evil producer at the Tyra Banks Show was discovered at the exact time Kola was confronted with the truth. The same day. The same hour. Gotta love coincidental timing.

If you're going to impersonate someone on the internet, wouldn't you at least use their name? You know -- like making a fake "KolaBoof" Twitter account and posting tweets pretending to be them? Why would anyone with intentions to "impersonate" and "destroy" Kola do so by creating a dumbass username like EricaKane4Life (which, ahem, doesn't exactly scream "Kola") and post a bunch of pro-Kola shit at SON and help perpetuate a SON vs. WoST war? How exactly does that "destroy" her? No one even knew EK4L was Kola until Brian and Errol got wise (with my help, of course) and decided to compare the IP addresses of EK4L at SON and Kola at WoST. Sure enough... exact match.

Even so, how did EK4L "destroy" Kola? EK4L was very pro-Kola -- not surprising since EK4L was Kola herself. Yet when confronted with the truth, Kola claimed EK4L was some angry producer with a grudge at the Tyra Banks Show who spoofed her IP address and created a bunch of fake names on the internet to, um... "destroy" her with pro-Kola sentiment and hack all her friends computers? Okay then. My computer was never hacked though. Neither was Errol's. Neither was Brian's. Neither were any of her other friends'. Only Corday's and Wyman's. What a coincidence that the only two people who couldn't be contacted to "verify" Kola's story were the only ones whose computers were hacked -- but "you're all in danger! Call the cops! Please believe me!" :eyeroll:

Fact is... she got caught stroking her own ego with multiple usernames on multiple soap boards and she got caught perpetuating board wars and creating rivalries between people she claimed were her "friends" and she just can't own up to it. Not that creating fake names on the internet is a crime -- but the fact that she lied to her "friends" about it after we went to bat for her on many occasions does make her untrustworthy. And she IS a liar, although she'll never admit it.

Just like she'll never admit that she uses fake names to post reviews of her own books at Amazon.com and tweets "replies" to people on Twitter who don't even know her and haven't even queried her just to make it look like she has bookoo fans who are actually interested in engaging her in conversation.

KolaBoof @ randomperson - "I know honey! Ali S. is a crazy bitch! And Kristian is a racist anorexic! Can you believe it? LOVE U!"

randomperson @ KolaBoof - *crickets* "Uh... say what? Who are you?"

Oh, and then there was "JacksonWayne." Another alias, although she came clean about that one pretty fast when it became embarrassingly apparent what was going on, so we'll give that alias a pass. Note the pattern of behavior though...

Trust me -- her side of the story isn't the real one. I understand that she's fascinating and fun and it's easy to get wrapped up in her craziness, but you're late to the Kola party. The rest of us have already learned and know better. She gave us the "dish" months ago -- and she gave us even more "dish" years before that. Her "scoop" is dated. And she's a liar. I don't expect you to care because you weren't around when she first spun her yarn and you're awestruck by her lack of filter and you want to use her for site hits, but trust me when I say she'll lie to you like she lies to everyone else.

She's good for a laugh but you shouldn't take anything she says seriously.

You're not the first person to interview her or participate in a mutual ego wank session with her. You're going to ruin your credibility by reporting anything she says as "fact." Just ask Errol Lewis. Or Toups. Or Brian Puckett. Or me. Or any of the other people she's used. Anything for hits though, I suppose... as you're both giving each other what you want most: attention.
Darraholic

Some of her storyline ideas for DAYS were just odd.

-Lexie being beaten to a pulp.
-Kristen running around town in a cat suit.

And didn't she have an underground Salem in a submarine? LMAO
hunterforrester

Kola was only writing for four months and I asked her what she wrote... and that wasn't it....
So her story changed? Gee... big surprise.

Most liars do find it hard to keep their stories straight.

For what's it's worth, Kola posted her so-called "story bible" for Days right here on this board as "JacksonWayne" back in March. If she tries to claim it wasn't her, it's bullshit because she confirmed she was JW on her own Twitter account that night and she spent hours replying to questions asked here via Twitter. It was very interactive.

As JacksonWayne, she told us how she wanted to have Kristen running around Salem as a vigilante catwoman and she wanted to have Bope/Billie in a suicidal Fatal Attraction-esque "man sharing" storyline, etc. She also talked about writing some idiotic underground Salem submarine story that Kristen was tied into. It was all bizarre.
JacksonWayne

Kristen was basically going to return as "CatWoman", face
covered in a Cat-Suit and reign holy havok on Salem for a
few weeks as "revealed leader" of the submarine--working
for E.J.---and then be "unmasked" at a party by Marlena
before she could jump from the penthouse balcony in her
catsuit.

The actress who played Kristen/Susan, "Eileen" something was FREE to come back to DAYS & they didn't want her back. I was begging for it
From what I recall, Eileen wasn't "FREE" to return to Days until 2007 when Y&R let her go -- long after Kola was already gone from Days. Ahem...
JacksonWayne

As time passed, we showed BO start to sort of "weaken." He went
to St. Lukes and confessed he'd had a wet dream about Billie and
Hope making love to him.

Around that same time, Hope got a horrible cramp in her leg and
Billie had to "massage" her leg. At first, Hope thought nothing of
it--but after massaging her leg, Billie reminded Hope of how it
could be sharing Bo.

Celeste went to Hope and told her that she was worried, because
she'd seen a vision. In the vision, there was a funeral going on
and in the coffin...were Hope, Billie & Bo, all in one coffin!

Celeste revealed that she had once had
a threesome and loved it.

One night while Hope was taking a shower....Billie slipped into the shower
with Hope. She told Hope, "We are sisters....sisters!"

Billie paid someone to put a camera in Bo & Hope's bedroom so she could
watch them making love.

It was another version of "Fatal Attraction" but from a different vantage point.

To end the storyline, we were going to have Billie finally
decide that the only way to resolve things...was for all
three of them die. And die together.

If she's now claiming that the stuff she wrote was different, well... I'm not surprised. Liars have a habit of changing their story, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2010, 10:50 PM

Don't forget the Bo/Hope/Billie "man sharing" story with Billie telling Hope to shower with her because "we're sisters," Julie and Hope accusing Billie of being a lesbian on Christmas, Bo confessing his wet dreams in church and Celeste having a premonition about Bo/Hope/Billie in a coffin together because Billie was planning a threesome suicide, LoL.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Oct 16 2010, 03:05 AM
darraholic
Oct 15 2010, 10:50 PM

Don't forget the Bo/Hope/Billie "man sharing" story with Billie telling Hope to shower with her because "we're sisters," Julie and Hope accusing Billie of being a lesbian on Christmas, Bo confessing his wet dreams in church and Celeste having a premonition about Bo/Hope/Billie in a coffin together because Billie was planning a threesome suicide, LoL.
:laugh: :laugh:

Kola Boof is just plain bat shit crazy!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Mason
Oct 16 2010, 12:04 AM
hunterforrester
Oct 16 2010, 12:01 AM
Well...yeah, because, for one thing, they actually are soap execs/stars. Who is Kola Boof? An attention-seeking nobody.

HAHA so true...so true!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 16 2010, 04:06 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

If you go to Amazon.com and read the reviews of Kola's books, between the pro-Kola stuff (much of which I'm convinced she herself has posted -- I know her unique posting/writing style well -- just go there and see the reviews for yourself before she removes even more of them) you'll find comments like these...

Quote:

My advice: Don't even bother - total waste of time.
Quote:

I have almost completed this diary by Ms. Boof. However, I can already say that I find her life in so many parts unbelievable; it reads like a bad soap opera plot.
Quote:

I'm torn on one hand I feel this is a great read, and Ms. Boof should be commended. On the other hand there are places where she is obviously lying. Should we treat her as we treated James Frey, or shall we lift her up for the truths she's found personally, and her perception of them?
Quote:

This book is well...fantastic.. but not in a good sense. I'm not saying this book is bad. It's interesting enough, but fantastic as in "fantasy". I believe parts of her story -- the Osama Bin Laden part -- but a lot of it reads like embellishment.
Quote:

This book is a total waste of money. The author obviously doesn't re-read her own words for consistency and truth. I felt it was an insult to my intelligence as a reader, writer and as a human being.
Quote:

This is an interesting work of fiction, just like her other trash. This woman is a lunatic!
Quote:

The contents and style of this book are exactly like the crazed messages and "poetry" she writes--full of self-indulgent caterwauling about skin-color and mixed breeds, whom she considers of a lower order. This is not what African people anywhere in the diaspora need. She has written nothing of value to anybody of any race, and indeed needs to check into a mental health clinic and get her head examined.
Quote:

Ms. Boof's claims read more like FICTION than fact...a la James Frey, TOO unbelievable to be believable.

A must read for anyone interesting in buying themselves a bridge, dining with the Easter Bunny and having Santa Claus play the lead in their annual psychiatric rendition of Truth or Dare.

Otherwise, save your money and wait for your local library to get a copy, and hope your local librarian has better sense than to waste the budget....
Quote:

The most essential element of the Kola Boof story is her claim to have been Osama Bin Laden's mistress. Despite relentless self-promotion, her first three books garnered little notice.
Quote:

Boof sets her months-long encounter with Bin Ladin at La Maison Arabe, a very real luxury hotel in Marrakesh. Boof relates how he installed her at the hotel and lived there with her off and on for months.

Her stay at La Maison Arabe ended, she says, when Bin Ladin abruptly kicked her out of their suite in June of 1996.

Those who are intrigued by these specifics might, quite naturally, google La Maison Arabe. And at the hotel's website they would find, on a page dedicated to reviews by the international travel press, that La Maison Arabe did not welcome its first guest until January of 1998.

For those still having trouble deciding what to make of the Kola Boof story, this is a highly relevant point: she states unequivocably in her "autobiography" that Bin Ladin checked her in to La Maison Arabe almost two years before there was any hotel to check in to.
Quote:

Lies, lies, lies.

Don't get suckered into buying this book. I did, and it's not worth it.

There is absolutely no proof to supplement any of her claims, if you don't believe me just go to Wikipedia's article about Kola Boof and read what people are saying there.
She has a great imagination though. ;)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny you think she wrote all of those reviews? Even the negative ones? Was she trying to throw off suspicion?

What a fucked up delusional women is that is all true.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2010, 04:48 AM
Kenny you think she wrote all of those reviews?
No, just some of the positive ones.

I read several reviews of her books on Amazon.com back in March that were obviously posted by Kola (she has a very distinct posting/writing style) but I don't see them there anymore. I guess they were removed. I do think some of the reviews still up were posted by her though. Who knows.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kola Boof claimed that Hogan Sheffer fired Peter Brash from Days to get revenge on him for leading the charge in Kola's firing in 2006. According to Kola, Peter was a racist Kola-hater and he worked overtime to sabotage her "reign" at Days, which infuriated Hogan because he loved Kola and he considered her his muse. To get revenge, he fired Peter.

Rather quickly, a reliable source confirmed to me that Kola's story is bullshit. Not surprising since none of her claims have been verified (on the record OR off the record) by a single person in the industry and there were plenty of people on the writing team in '06. Wouldn't at least one person be able to substantiate Kola's claims if they were true? Even off the record -- behind the scenes? Yet here we are... four years later... and nothing. Not even Hogan will substantiate Kola's claims. Nor will any of his colleagues or any of the people who were on the writing team in '06.

According to what I was told -- and I believe reliable/sane over unreliable/insane anyday -- Hogan "barely knows who the woman (Kola) is." She wrote one sample script for Beth Milstein before Hogan started, and then after Hogan/Corday got wind of Kola stirring the pot/creating her own controversy on the internet and claiming she was ghost-HW-ing the show (she made all sorts of claims at WoST which spread like wildfire and EK4L also perpetuated the pro-Kola sentiment at SON -- always the attention seeker, she made herself the talk of the internet soap community), Corday decided not to pick up her trial deal. Basically they thought she was a loon who brought negative attention and press to the show. Kola wasn't Hogan's muse and Peter Brash's firing had nothing to do with her. No "revenge" or any of that. She has greatly overstated her importance to the show and the powers-that-be.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow, but it's hard to believe a habitual liar. Fool me once and all that.

Nelson... I know you talk to MAB. She works with Hogan. You know others who've worked with Hogan. Tell any of them to ask him what he thinks about Kola and see what he says. :)

Better yet, just call me and I'll gladly give you an earful. Although Kola would probably tell you different, it's not my goal to "destroy" her. I'm not powerful enough to do that even if I wanted to, LoL. I have a soft spot for her. I think she's a fascinating woman. I liked her from the moment I met her at WoST (and unless her VERY distinctive voice can be "spoofed" in audio interviews and private phone conversations like everything else was supposedly "spoofed" -- cue eyerolls -- it was really her). However, as a person who's been duped by her in the past, I think everyone should know that 99.99% of what Kola says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Kenny
Oct 16 2010, 06:48 AM
Kola Boof claimed that Hogan Sheffer fired Peter Brash from Days to get revenge on him for leading the charge in Kola's firing in 2006. According to Kola, Peter was a racist Kola-hater and he worked overtime to sabotage her "reign" at Days, which infuriated Hogan because he loved Kola and he considered her his muse. To get revenge, he fired Peter.

Rather quickly, a reliable source confirmed to me that Kola's story is bullshit. Not surprising since none of her claims have been verified (on the record OR off the record) by a single person in the industry and there were plenty of people on the writing team in '06. Wouldn't at least one person be able to substantiate Kola's claims if they were true? Even off the record -- behind the scenes? Yet here we are... four years later... and nothing. Not even Hogan will substantiate Kola's claims. Nor will any of his colleagues or any of the people who were on the writing team in '06.

According to what I was told -- and I believe reliable/sane over unreliable/insane anyday -- Hogan "barely knows who the woman (Kola) is." She wrote one sample script for Beth Milstein before Hogan started, and then after Hogan/Corday got wind of Kola stirring the pot/creating her own controversy on the internet and claiming she was ghost-HW-ing the show (she made all sorts of claims at WoST which spread like wildfire and EK4L also perpetuated the pro-Kola sentiment at SON -- always the attention seeker, she made herself the talk of the internet soap community), Corday decided not to pick up her trial deal. Basically they thought she was a loon who brought negative attention and press to the show. Kola wasn't Hogan's muse and Peter Brash's firing had nothing to do with her. No "revenge" or any of that.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow, but it's hard to believe a habitual liar.

Nelson... I know you talk to MAB. She works with Hogan. You know others who've worked with Hogan. Tell any of them to ask him what he thinks about Kola and see what he says. :)

Better yet, just call me and I'll gladly give you an earful. Although Kola would probably tell you different, it's not my goal to "destroy" her. I'm not powerful enough to do that even if I wanted to, LoL. I have a soft spot for her. I think she's a fascinating woman. I liked her from the moment I met her at WoST (and unless her VERY distinctive voice can be "spoofed" in audio interviews and private phone conversations like her IP address was supposedly "spoofed" at SON -- cue eyerolls -- it was really her). However, as a person who's been duped by her in the past, I think everyone should know that 99.99% of what Kola says should be taken with a grain of salt.
Killjoy! :P Now we'll NEVER make over 100 pages!

am103
Member Avatar

I still think "Seamus" is Eric Brady. It sounded way too much like a Brady for it not to be Eric. I think "Paul" could end up being Nicholas Alamain. It would make perfect sense, he could rescue Vivian and get revenge on Carly for murdering Lawrence. Not only that, but they could have him hook up with Stephanie, which would drive his sister Melanie crazy. The possibilities are endless.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply