Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of October 18th
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 04:26 PM (4,267 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-101810/1254494/

Preview for Monday...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Sami just hangs up the phone after hearing that.

TINA222
Member Avatar

That's our herione! :lol: :lol:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I see we're back to the Days of Sami's Life, as if we ever left it.

At least Arianna will meet her Maker with pretty hair, though her top is questionable.

Thanks for posting!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

what a bad promo.....wow..Judie should take a break....seriously. Remember when promos were actually worth watching and actually made you WANT to tune in, even if the story didn't play out the way you wanted you actually tuned it....which is the reason for the promo to begin with, remember:

Sarah
Member Avatar

Youtube link
Sami can be more cold ,.

Edited by Sarah, Oct 15 2010, 04:45 PM.

etfan1

Preview for Monday...

Edited by etfan1, Oct 15 2010, 05:53 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks Sarah & etfan1... :)

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

Well it seems like Sami didn't care that she got hit by a car... makes me wonder!!!

Loved how Carly declined that Doc's small offer... oh how these two love each other :cheer: For CARBO!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Bye Bye Arianna. Wish it was Sami that was hit by a big semi truck.

Paxton
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2010, 06:06 PM
Bye Bye Arianna. Wish it was Sami that was hit by a big semi truck.
I wish they could both get taken out in the same accident.

Ok, I have been married nearly 20 years, and in my professional practice I have many times been asked to quasi-social events like lunch by male opposing counsel/co-counsel. NEVER have I responded that I had to get home to my "sweet man." Either I went or I didn't, but I didn't make a big production out of it. I always gave them the courtesy of assuming the invitation was strictly professional; they usually were, but not always, so when the interest turned inappropriate that was when I would mention my husband. Being asked by a new co-worker to go grab a cup of coffee, even one of the opposite sex, would have set off no alarm bells either to me or my husband.

In fairness, though, Ty Treadway has really been coming off creepy to me.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

The look on Sami's face when Will told her about Ari's accident was so cold as if she did not even care that her fiancÚ's sister had been hit by a car. She showed no emotion, but was probably relived on the inside hoping that Ari will die and her secret will stay safe for a little while longer. :shame: For shame Sami for shame.

The Hope and Ciara scene was so cute and touching.

Edited by Virgo Twins, Oct 15 2010, 07:43 PM.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Oct 15 2010, 06:12 PM
Me too. Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I am wondering if he performs surgery on Arianna? Is he connected to whatever is happening in the prison? He is supposed to be dating Jennifer, right?

Wow, that's alot of questions.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't like Arianna. However, it sucks that a character is dying for this mess of a story. I'd rather her just die.

ejamily4ever

Wow Sami way to react to your fiance's sister being hit by a car. Always the selfish Sami. She is the real monster always has been. I'm with Stefano, don't get why Ej loves her so much.

I was so annoyed when Arianna kept saying to Ej that Sami was a train wreck now I see why they did that.

Sami's damage:

Bullet hole to Ej's head
Lies, lies and more lies
Made Will an accessory after the fact
Made Rafe an accessory after the fact
Rafe quits the job he loves and turns his back on his beliefs
Messes up all her kids lives and confuses the hell out of the younger ones
Pits Rafe and Ari against each other
And disgusts the hell out of me!
All in a matter of how much time?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

These promos are good. Will there be something between Carly and that doctor if or when Bo and Hope get back together? I liked the little cutie twins better who played Sydney but guess I will get used to the new Sydney too.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

ejamily4ever
Oct 15 2010, 07:30 PM
Wow Sami way to react to your fiance's sister being hit by a car. Always the selfish Sami. She is the real monster always has been. I'm with Stefano, don't get why Ej loves her so much.

I was so annoyed when Arianna kept saying to Ej that Sami was a train wreck now I see why they did that.

Sami's damage:

Bullet hole to Ej's head
Lies, lies and more lies

The only thing you forgot is the fact that she's a whore LOL! But yeah, your list pretty much covers it.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Oct 15 2010, 07:26 PM
Paxton
Me too. Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I am wondering if he performs surgery on Arianna? Is he connected to whatever is happening in the prison? He is supposed to be dating Jennifer, right?

I don't know if there's a Jennifer connection, but I do think he may end up being connected with the prison story. Somebody on another board was spec'ing yesterday that there could be an organ selling racket connected with the prison and Dr. Walter could be part of that criminal ring. I was reading dayscafe's day ahead recap for Monday and according to that site, on Monday's show Dr. Walter thanks a grieving mother for signing organ donation paperwork.

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.html

Assuming that's a reliable report of the conversation, plus the dead prisoner, I'm starting to think that could really be the case. I don't know if he operates on Arianna but I suppose that could tie into the story too.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Oct 15 2010, 07:34 PM
Cupcake06
Oct 15 2010, 07:26 PM
Paxton

I don't know if there's a Jennifer connection, but I do think he may end up being connected with the prison story. Somebody on another board was spec'ing yesterday that there could be an organ selling racket connected with the prison and Dr. Walter could be part of that criminal ring. I was reading dayscafe's day ahead recap for Monday and according to that site, on Monday's show Dr. Walter thanks a grieving mother for signing organ donation paperwork.

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.html

Assuming that's a reliable report of the conversation, plus the dead prisoner, I'm starting to think that could really be the case. I don't know if he operates on Arianna but I suppose that could tie into the story too.
Ah, thanks!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Oct 15 2010, 07:33 PM
ejamily4ever
Oct 15 2010, 07:30 PM

Sami's damage:

Bullet hole to Ej's head
Lies, lies and more lies

The only thing you forgot is the fact that she's a whore LOL! But yeah, your list pretty much covers it.
Totally agree with every word you said. I don't know why he loves her and how can Rafe just give up everything for her. He is going to feel so bad that Arianna dies and they were fighting up until the last moments of her life. It is kind of like his fiancÚ's death all over again this time it was his sister. His is giving up everything for a woman who does not even deserve it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply