Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of October 18th
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 04:26 PM (4,413 Views)
ejamily4ever

Cupcake06
Oct 15 2010, 07:39 PM
Paxton
Oct 15 2010, 07:34 PM
Cupcake06
Oct 15 2010, 07:26 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I don't know if there's a Jennifer connection, but I do think he may end up being connected with the prison story. Somebody on another board was spec'ing yesterday that there could be an organ selling racket connected with the prison and Dr. Walter could be part of that criminal ring. I was reading dayscafe's day ahead recap for Monday and according to that site, on Monday's show Dr. Walter thanks a grieving mother for signing organ donation paperwork.

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.html

Assuming that's a reliable report of the conversation, plus the dead prisoner, I'm starting to think that could really be the case. I don't know if he operates on Arianna but I suppose that could tie into the story too.
Ah, thanks!
I definately think that is the case, Hope's conversation with the warden Monday definately points to that. Also think the good Doc is going to finish of Arianna for that very reason. Organ racket is not really a SL I wanna see.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ejamily4ever
Oct 15 2010, 07:45 PM
I definately think that is the case, Hope's conversation with the warden Monday definately points to that. Also think the good Doc is going to finish of Arianna for that very reason. Organ racket is not really a SL I wanna see.
Yes, I didn't mention that but I do agree with you that Hope's wondering if the patient could have been saved if she'd been operated on earlier and the warden claiming she'd look into it is another suspicious fact.

I actually think an organ selling story would be a really good one. Well, let me say it COULD be a really good one.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Looks like another boring week. I'm sorry about Arianna. And Sami is one cold bitch. I'm just sick of this stupid story.

lysie
Member Avatar

I have no idea why I'm trying to give Sami any credit, but I wonder if that cold face isn't after a different phone call.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 15 2010, 08:15 PM
I have no idea why I'm trying to give Sami any credit, but I wonder if that cold face isn't after a different phone call.
I wondered that, too. Or if that wasn't taken out of context like a lot of the dialogue is in these promos. I can't imagine her just hanging up on Will like that. I think there was more to the phone call that what we saw.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ejamily4ever
Oct 15 2010, 07:30 PM
Wow Sami way to react to your fiance's sister being hit by a car. Always the selfish Sami. She is the real monster always has been. I'm with Stefano, don't get why Ej loves her so much.

I was so annoyed when Arianna kept saying to Ej that Sami was a train wreck now I see why they did that.

Sami's damage:

Bullet hole to Ej's head
Lies, lies and more lies
Made Will an accessory after the fact
Made Rafe an accessory after the fact
Rafe quits the job he loves and turns his back on his beliefs
Messes up all her kids lives and confuses the hell out of the younger ones
Pits Rafe and Ari against each other
And disgusts the hell out of me!
All in a matter of how much time?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Yes and Amen!!

P.S. Pax, I've got tickets to the Ark/LSU game!!

Paxton
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 15 2010, 08:36 PM
Lucky you--but sorry--geaux Tigers! :cheer:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 15 2010, 08:49 PM
JANALH
Thanks! I get you, but seriously, WOO PIG SOOIE!! :cheer:

mesagirl
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 15 2010, 08:34 PM
lysie
Oct 15 2010, 08:15 PM
I wondered that, too. Or if that wasn't taken out of context like a lot of the dialogue is in these promos. I can't imagine her just hanging up on Will like that. I think there was more to the phone call that what we saw.
I was thinking the same thing. I am sure it's just all in the editing for the promo. We'll just have to wait and see.

michelle
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 15 2010, 08:55 PM
Paxton
JANALH
I secretly love that cheer. :wub:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

michelle
Oct 15 2010, 09:09 PM
JANALH
Paxton

Aww..it is catchy isn't it?? :wub:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am a die hard UT Vols fan and after that ridiculous loss UT had against LSU, go Arkansas! Les Miles must have pictures of God, with all the luck he has.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Kirk
Oct 15 2010, 09:20 PM
I am a die hard UT Vols fan and after that ridiculous loss UT had against LSU, go Arkansas! Les Miles must have pictures of God, with all the luck he has.
His luck is pretty ridiculous isn't it??

Hey, we'll take fans anyway we can get 'em!! :wave:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Can we just stop it with the Football fanbase wars and get back to the EJ v Rafe ones??
(That was a joke....)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Oct 15 2010, 09:35 PM
Can we just stop it with the Football fanbase wars and get back to the EJ v Rafe ones??
(That was a joke....)
For real, because the EJ/Rafe pissing contest is SO much more entertaining! :sarcasm:

:hug:

Paxton
Member Avatar

Kirk
Oct 15 2010, 09:24 PM
I am a die hard UT Vols fan and after that ridiculous loss UT had against LSU, go Arkansas!
What other coach could be so confused about which personnel to send in that he draws an illegal participation penalty from the other team?

Say what you will about Les, the man is not boring.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
(That was a joke....)
Only if we start arguing about real futbol. Posted Image

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2010, 09:52 PM
Liz<3Days
(That was a joke....)
I would if I knew the first thing about it. I seriously just found out that the time in a game goes up instead of down.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JANALH
Oct 15 2010, 09:57 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 15 2010, 09:52 PM
Liz<3Days
(That was a joke....)
I would if I knew the first thing about it. I seriously just found out that the time in a game goes up instead of down.
Oh Jana, Jana, Jana... Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Oct 15 2010, 09:09 PM
JANALH
Paxton

I've always been openly confused about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply