Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of October 18th
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 04:26 PM (4,469 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OMG..Sydole :wub:

Just too cute for words!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Oct 18 2010, 07:38 PM
OMG..Sydole :wub:

Just too cute for words!
Yup, what a nice thing to see. I love Ari's top in that scene too, very pretty.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

etfan1
Oct 18 2010, 04:19 PM
Ahhh Sydole....Sydney smiled when she saw Nicole.... :wub: that has to be a good sign right? They aren't letting this die people....they really aren't...woot :cheer:

loved Victor's line about this, that and finding Vivian entombed in Izzy B's coffin...lmfao!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LuvingLumi
Oct 18 2010, 08:07 PM
etfan1
Oct 18 2010, 04:19 PM
Ahhh Sydole....Sydney smiled when she saw Nicole.... :wub: that has to be a good sign right? They aren't letting this die people....they really aren't...woot :cheer:

loved Victor's line about this, that and finding Vivian entombed in Izzy B's coffin...lmfao!
I thought the very same thing about the smile. I love that they're keeping this going.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Sydole!

TINA222
Member Avatar

They must be going somewhere with this if they are bringing it up again. I noticed in that stupid Safe scene Rafe didnt mention Sidney. Just Johnny. EJ's head would explode if Sidney was Nicole's. :lol: It could explain why we arent seeing Sami bonding much with her. Other than Sami is a hideous mother.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

nuSyd is adorable - and a really good recast. She looks very much like the little ones that played her originally.

Caroline is just a bitch on wheels these days, isn't she? :rolleyes:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 18 2010, 10:08 PM
Apparently, somebody isn't getting enough fiber.

Maybe she could do a plug for Metamucil. :popcorn:

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 19 2010, 08:03 AM
SocRMum1
Oct 18 2010, 10:08 PM
Apparently, somebody isn't getting enough fiber.

Maybe she could do a plug for Metamucil. :popcorn:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^I don't blame Caroline for her reaction, in the end this was the woman that actually switched her grandchild's kid and passed it off as her own.

However something is telling about the way they keep bringing this up with Nicole and Sydney. This scene in the promo is apparently preceeded by a conversation between Nicole and Brady where Nicole once again brings up her miscarriage and she tells Brady that what she really wants is a baby. She goes on to say that her miracle baby happened once and can maybe happen again and she even points out Chloe's miracle baby also. Brady though is not liking the idea of children in his future and cuts her off and tells her just that. This saddens Nicole and after Brady leaves she rubs her belly and cries a bit. Then shortly after this she bumps into Syd and Caroline. My take on where they might be going with this. Nicole wants a baby, Brady doesn't, Nicole would like to have a baby with him but obviously with the way he feels that might not happen, what MAY happen is that Sydney is revealed as her daughter and Ej and Nicole warm up to each other again while bonding over Sydney.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 19 2010, 08:19 AM
^^I don't blame Caroline for her reaction, in the end this was the woman that actually switched her grandchild's kid and passed it off as her own.

However something is telling about the way they keep bringing this up with Nicole and Sydney. This scene in the promo is apparently preceeded by a conversation between Nicole and Brady where Nicole once again brings up her miscarriage and she tells Brady that what she really wants is a baby. She goes on to say that her miracle baby happened once and can maybe happen again and she even points out Chloe's miracle baby also. Brady though is not liking the idea of children in his future and cuts her off and tells her just that. This saddens Nicole and after Brady leaves she rubs her belly and cries a bit. Then shortly after this she bumps into Syd and Caroline. My take on where they might be going with this. Nicole wants a baby, Brady doesn't, Nicole would like to have a baby with him but obviously with the way he feels that might not happen, what MAY happen is that Sydney is revealed as her daughter and Ej and Nicole warm up to each other again while bonding over Sydney.
It's possible, and I'll have to see how the scene plays out, but if she was rubbing her belly isn't it also possible that she could be preggers now? I don't know, it just seems weird to rub on your belly if you're not pregnant. But, I also know they've shown scenes with her drinking, so I'm not sure about that either.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi

I'm going to reserve full judgment until it airs, but from the clip Caroline's reaction bothered me because there was no reason to draw Nicole's attention to Sydney in the first place. If you don't want her near the child, don't get her attention.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JANALH
Oct 19 2010, 08:30 AM
LuvingLumi

It's possible, and I'll have to see how the scene plays out, but if she was rubbing her belly isn't it also possible that she could be preggers now? I don't know, it just seems weird to rub on your belly if you're not pregnant. But, I also know they've shown scenes with her drinking, so I'm not sure about that either.

They are going with something here, weather it's Sydney or not we don't know yet, but something is brewing. Maybe her baby is out there somewhere.....I don't think they'd do her drinking this heavily if she is pregnant. Watch the scene play out and let me know what you think about the belly rub, to me she did it right after remembering her miscarriage again and having Brady flat out tell her he doesn't want kids now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Oct 19 2010, 08:36 AM
LuvingLumi

I'm going to reserve full judgment until it airs, but from the clip Caroline's reaction bothered me because there was no reason to draw Nicole's attention to Sydney in the first place. If you don't want her near the child, don't get her attention.
I think the only reason Caroline said, "Excuse me" was because Nicole was sprawled out on the floor looking through her purse for something and she was blocking the entrance to the pub.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 19 2010, 08:39 AM
lysie
LuvingLumi

I think the only reason Caroline said, "Excuse me" was because Nicole was sprawled out on the floor looking through her purse for something and she was blocking the entrance to the pub.
See...if it were me and my grandchild coming across said grandchild's kidnapper, I'd have just left until she got her stuff together. That seems, IMO, to be the most sane thing to do rather than wave her down and throw the kid in her face.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Oct 19 2010, 08:44 AM
LuvingLumi
lysie

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
See...if it were me and my grandchild coming across said grandchild's kidnapper, I'd have just left until she got her stuff together. That seems, IMO, to be the most sane thing to do rather than wave her down and throw the kid in her face.
True...but maybe there is a reason for all of this....I'm just hoping it's not for nothing.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 19 2010, 08:44 AM
LuvingLumi
lysie

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I saw this clip, and Caroline just came of as a b#tch if you ask me. She's seemed that way for quite some time though. Maybe being a widow with no male suitor is getting to her, if you know what I mean!!! ;)

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, I saw the clip and it was pretty obvious that Nicole had to put her purse on the floor and look for her keys on the floor vs just look for them standing up. Then we had the cute smile by Syd towards Nicole- like she remembers her and has happy thoughts towards her.

Look, I'm not saying anything is going to happen (been burned too many times.)

However, Brady not wanting kids (maybe not just wanting kids with Nicole) and Nicole having pangs of sadness and wanting a kid- just sets it up for Syd being Nicoles and EJ being the mofo he is now, being used as interloper in the Bricole relationship.

EJ will be using Nicole to get access to Syd and start to develop feelings for her and maybe actually admit that Nicole's lies benefitted HIM instead of being an asshole about it.

The November twist could be that DAYS starts pounding the hints that Syd maybe Nicoles?

Edited by Liz<3Days, Oct 19 2010, 09:07 AM.

TINA222
Member Avatar

There has to be a reason we are seeing EJ and Nicole missing the kids. Sami written as the whore of Babylon and worse mother since Octomom. :lol: EJ also seems to be coming around to what Nicole did was a good thing. he used the word Fate yesterday. I bet it will not be long before he admits Nicole is the reason he got to raise Sidney. Sami being such a bitch has finally pushed EJ to see Nicole was right. I see a thaw coming.
Edited by TINA222, Oct 19 2010, 09:55 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^Me likey!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply