Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of October 18th
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 04:26 PM (4,462 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TINA222
Oct 19 2010, 09:50 AM
There has to be a reason we are seeing EJ and Nicole missing the kids. Sami written as the whore of Babylon and worse mother since Octomom. :lol:
and not just that, but the constant mentions of the miscarriage...there is definately something.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mesagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 19 2010, 09:54 AM
TINA222
There has to be a reason we are seeing EJ and Nicole missing the kids. Sami written as the whore of Babylon and worse mother since Octomom. :lol:
and not just that, but the constant mentions of the miscarriage...there is definately something.
I hope they go in this direction. As much as I like Bricole, I really enjoyed EJ and Nicole together. They truely were perfect together until the fake baby belly storyline. I could see them finding out Sydney really is Nicole's afterall (or even finding out their baby is very much alive) and slowly finding their way back together. They would be the perfect Kind and Queen of Salem Villians. I still have some reservations because EJ really was evil towards her, and of course him trying to strangle her is a bit of an issue. :wink: If the writer's did it right, like moving really slowly in to a love story for once, it could happen.
Edited by mesagirl, Oct 19 2010, 10:05 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Ugh. I love EJ and I love Nicole. But I hated them together. I Kanye Ejole. Or am I an EJOLE Kanye? :toetap:

I like Brady and Nicole and I could have really liked Arianna and EJ. I am hoping they bring someone new and totally different than Samanwhore for him.

I think I would like Bricole to have a baby together. I don't feel like Brady is using her anymore. I think (and hope) his feelings are changing for the better. :wub:

etfan1

Wednesday's Preview - Sami's Confession
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ozMxN0zsuE

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Sami story is crap, I don`t buy that she snapped.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 19 2010, 10:05 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 19 2010, 09:54 AM
TINA222
I hope they go in this direction. As much as I like Bricole, I really enjoyed EJ and Nicole together. They truely were perfect together until the fake baby belly storyline. I could see them finding out Sydney really is Nicole's afterall (or even finding out their baby is very much alive) and slowly finding their way back together. They would be the perfect Kind and Queen of Salem Villians. I still have some reservations because EJ really was evil towards her, and of course him trying to strangle her is a bit of an issue. :wink: If the writer's did it right, like moving really slowly in to a love story for once, it could happen.
I never quite bought that the ejole baby was dead, given that Dr.Baker was in the baby selling business. I think it's quite possible that we may see a visit from Dr. Baker again and find out that the ejole baby is alive. Is it possible that Grace was really the ejami baby and Sydney is Mia and Chad's? Now, that I would like. It would get rid of a lot of the ej and sami link and still keep Sydney in Ej's orbit, as she would be his niece.

etfan1

Preview for Thursday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfO4RWZWfU

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

after watching Today's show and the preview again. It is confirmed to me, Will may or may not be talking to Sami-- frankly I think he would call Rafe. But the scene with Sami is from Today's show and it's when Sami got off the phone with Rafe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

etfan1

Friday Preview

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply