Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big storyline for EastEnders couple
Topic Started: Oct 15 2010, 07:02 PM (383 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

'EastEnders' couple Christian and Syed are set for "big storyline" in the coming months, according to the show's executive producer.

Speaking on 'This Morning' today, Bryan Kirkwood said that Christian and Syed's relationship will be explored again in the future.

He said: "Christian and Syed are really popular. Both Johnny [Patridge] and Marc [Elliott] are really good actors and a couple of real stars for the show."

"We've got a big storyline lined up. It was important for them to take a break after their big love triangle. But we kick-start that story in the next couple of months."

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1015/eastenders3.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh Drew, isn't this awesome news? :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Woohoo, cant wait for more out of that bellowing blowhard John Patridge! :sarclap:

Isnt it time for Syed to find a new boyfriend?
Edited by Drew, Oct 15 2010, 07:17 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 15 2010, 07:17 PM
Woohoo, cant wait for more out of that bellowing blowhard John Patridge! :sarclap:
His smile gives me the heebie jeebies. Like he's about to attack. Syed I can tolerate, he is even likable sometimes, but big C, annoyance to the hilt.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

He needs to understand that he's not on a stage. You dont over deliver every bloody line with hammy bravado when you're doing a fucking soap.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 15 2010, 07:20 PM
He needs to understand that he's not on a stage. You dont over deliver every bloody line with hammy bravado when you're doing a fucking soap.
Plus, for some intolerable reason, they always want to showcase his back hair.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Its criminal that they havent featured Syed since the fire. I want some pick up on Zainab saving his life.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 15 2010, 07:24 PM
Its criminal that they havent featured Syed since the fire. I want some pick up on Zainab saving his life.
I wish the fire would have burned his hair off. But yeah, I miss the Masoods in story.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply