Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 10/18-10/22
Topic Started: Oct 16 2010, 09:26 PM (15,742 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. And you used St. Mary's hospital to do it.

Oh, Kayla. I'm sorry you're stuck behind the foliage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Carly's purse doesn't match her coral.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Oct 22 2010, 07:15 PM
What color was the car that killed John? Marlena tells them in the hospital....
Just guessing...but wasn't it black?

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 22 2010, 07:33 PM
lysie
Oct 22 2010, 07:15 PM
What color was the car that killed John? Marlena tells them in the hospital....
Just guessing...but wasn't it black?
That part is edited out of both clips I found, lol.

Alana
Member Avatar

My prediction after watching today's eppy (from Germany...and I am NOT going to tell you how I did it KC idiot!! Sorry I needed to vent!)

Sister Anne is the boss in the stealing organ mafia business...she's too tough to be a bride of Jesus...seriously...she's the boss behind "Hopes's ordeal" behind bars!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Did they hire Kim Kardashian to play the NuGabi. She looks like she is 30 years old!! Why did they age her to keep her in the Will/Chad bracket?
I have zero attachment to this new actress, and it is the worse time in the story for it. Bad move, Days. They should have waited until after Ari died.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Oct 22 2010, 09:30 PM
Did they hire Kim Kardashian to play the NuGabi. She looks like she is 30 years old!! Why did they age her to keep her in the Will/Chad bracket?
I have zero attachment to this new actress, and it is the worse time in the story for it. Bad move, Days. They should have waited until after Ari died.
I agree. During her scenes with Ari the other day I was thinking Gabi now looks older than Ari. And we're supposed to believe nu-Gabi would be in high school...much less have a high school romance with either Will or Chad? Not likely.

OliveAnn

Just got round to watching the show properly for the first time this week. I don't mind the NuGabby, but if her role isn't going to be any bigger than before, then I have to wnder why they recast the character in the first place.

I don't think EJ ever worried about Sami when she was in peril as much as he did about Arianna today. And I say that as a non-member of either fanbase.

I can understand why Sister Anne was upset with Carly. You don't lie to a nun who works in a hospital run by the Church.

Kayla lurking in the bushes and Nathan talking to himself was weird. Speaking of Nathan, it really showed today who MH prefers to work with. Even with Nathan being upset with Melanie and therefore not wanting anything to do with her, it was still obvious.

Stephanie: What would be the point of torturing you?
This line made me laugh. We all know that's exactly what Steph will do once Melanie ruins this relationship for her, too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i watched mon-thursday. i loved the sydole moments. I felt so bad for nicole when she held her stomach. I loved the catfight with arianna and sami.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Alin89
Oct 23 2010, 08:01 PM
i watched mon-thursday. i loved the sydole moments. I felt so bad for nicole when she held her stomach. I loved the catfight with arianna and sami.
I know. Those scenes were so moving, I got a little teary-eyed. I can't wait for more Sydole.

Alin89
Member Avatar

sydole forever

esp13
Member Avatar

So I watched Friday's show, sort of. Kayla peeking from behind fake fall foliage was cute, but I wish she had more to do. Love Stephanie giving Melanie no quarter, but she still should have slugged her just for fun. And Mark Hapka still needs to get the memo about Nathan and Melanie being endgame so he'll stop looking at Stephanie like she the greatest thing he's ever seen.

I pretty much FF'd the rest of the show, but did catch Sami and Will trying to sneak into Arianna's purse while she was in surgery. How thoughtful of them. And I didn't think NuGabi looked that old. I actually thought she fit better with Chad and Will than OldGabi.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 23 2010, 10:13 PM
So I watched Friday's show, sort of. Kayla peeking from behind fake fall foliage was cute, but I wish she had more to do. Love Stephanie giving Melanie no quarter, but she still should have slugged her just for fun. And Mark Hapka still needs to get the memo about Nathan and Melanie being endgame so he'll stop looking at Stephanie like she the greatest thing he's ever seen.

I pretty much FF'd the rest of the show, but did catch Sami and Will trying to sneak into Arianna's purse while she was in surgery. How thoughtful of them. And I didn't think NuGabi looked that old. I actually thought she fit better with Chad and Will than OldGabi.
I'm saying!

Deleted User
Deleted User

tomsawyer
Oct 22 2010, 04:53 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 22 2010, 09:52 AM
I enjoyed the Bo/EJ scenes. Again, it's just been nice to see either one of them sharing scenes with people they normally don't. I agree that James really needs to stop with the arm signals, though. As much as it pains me to say it...what the hell is going on with him these days? It seems like ever since EJ came out of the coma he's been flailing away. :shame:
Hmmm... after the coma you say, well maybe it is something to do with the loss of hair? I know, his lack of hair has thrown off his equilibrium so he is flailing his arms about for balance.
:roflol:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Oct 23 2010, 10:25 PM
esp13
Oct 23 2010, 10:13 PM

I'm saying!
The guy's practically drooling!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I agree that nuGabi fits better with Chad and Will. I might can actually tolerate this Hernandez sister.

Alin89
Member Avatar

friday's eppy was stupid

klements

I'm late to post, but I just wanted to say that I loved Bo's disdain for and distrust of Sami on Thursday or Friday's (can't remember which). It was nice to someone in her family wasn't taken in by the 'glitter'.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply