Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'EastEnders' for newborn baby death plot
Topic Started: Oct 17 2010, 05:04 PM (934 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

EastEnders is reportedly planning a storyline involving the tragic death of a newborn baby in the New Year.

The Daily Star Sunday claims that producers are refusing to reveal whether the plot will involve Kat Moon or Ronnie Mitchell.

A source said: "The baby will be born in the New Year but will sadly die from a rare condition just a few days later. It's going to be heartbreaking. The doctors aren't able to do anything to save the tiny baby and there will be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his death."

Ann Chalmers, chief executive of Child Bereavement, said: "The death of a child is a particularly difficult and painful kind of loss. Anyone who suffers such a loss will need the appropriate support, which I hope EastEnders will show."

A spokeswoman for the soap added: "Everyone knows Kat and Ronnie are both pregnant so it doesn't take much to work out when they may both be due. But it is way too early to confirm storylines as it will only spoil things for viewers."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a282545/eastenders-for-newborn-baby-death-plot.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rumours are swirling that there may be a baby switch ...
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Amello
Oct 17 2010, 05:06 PM
Rumours are swirling that there may be a baby switch ...
Anything is possible I guess. Do you have a link to where they were speculating that?

Also..should would create a rumor thread to discuss rumors like these?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

No need to create a rumor thread.

Anyway, who would they switch it with? I'm drawing a blank on any other pregnant women in Walford.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 17 2010, 07:15 PM
No need to create a rumor thread.

Anyway, who would they switch it with? I'm drawing a blank on any other pregnant women in Walford.
Each other's. I could totally see Ronnie's baby dying, and out of desperation, stealing Kat's.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I forgot about Ronnie.

It'd only make sense if its Ronnie stealing Kat's baby.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 17 2010, 07:32 PM
I forgot about Ronnie.

It'd only make sense if its Ronnie stealing Kat's baby.
Or Glenda, IMO. Though I'd rather it be Ronnie and Glenda finds out. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Ronnie CANNOT lose another child :(

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Exactly why she or someone else will steal one for her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 17 2010, 08:32 PM
Exactly why she or someone else will steal one for her.
I admit, Kat kicking the shit out of Ronnie is something I would intensely enjoy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

She's such a miserable wench. She needs to go.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 17 2010, 08:33 PM
She's such a miserable wench. She needs to go.
I'm indifferent to her, but Glenda is one of the best things about this show so, no.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Glenda would still have Roxie.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 17 2010, 08:57 PM
Glenda would still have Roxie.
Yeah, but I wouldn't want her around if Ronnie leaves. I mean, you could always marry Glenda into some family or something. I am perfectly all for never seeing another Mitchell ever again. Terrible family.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Glenda will be the fall woman should there be a baby switch. Dont get all attached.

Manny
Member Avatar

I should totally watch EE daily as well. God, I need more TIME in my day!!! 24 hours are NOT enough!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply