Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps Stars In Primetime: December; Greg Vaughan in The Closer
Topic Started: Oct 18 2010, 05:50 PM (312 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Between an exciting new role on TNT's THE CLOSER, a new public relations business with his wife, Touriya, and playing Mr. Mom to his two young sons, Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky, GENERAL HOSPITAL) hasn't been letting much grass grow under his feet since exiting the soap last year!

Cop Land
It's been far too long since Vaughan's GH fans have seen him in action on the tube. Come mid-December, they'll get their fix: That's when he'll be appearing as Officer Wagner on THE CLOSER, starring Kyra Sedgwick (Julia, ANOTHER WORLD). "[The episode is] based on a true story about two cops who had an experience with a young man who was financially successful as a realtor. Then things went bad for him because he had a drug addiction, and he found himself on Skid Row at the bottom of the barrel. So I'm actually playing a portrait of a real cop," Vaughan reveals.
And not just any cop -- a mounted cop! "They wanted to make sure that a horse and I don't butt heads," he laughs. "I told them, 'Oh, I can ride a horse! It comes second nature to me." To add to the whole look, Vaughan is also sporting some facial hair! "Right now I've got a 'stache. I'm trying to pull off that whole Bradley Whitford, Tom Selleck look. It roughens me up a little bit. Sometimes I'm not meat-and-potatoes enough, and I want to be more meat-and-potatoes."

Click below to read more:

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2010/10/vaughan-lands-new-role.html#more

Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

PURE Unadulterated HAUGHTINESS this man is, I wanted sexy GV back on Y&R last year too remove Sharon Panties again but instead we got Whatchamacallit.

Posted Image

Wish I one of those pillows preferably the one in the middle. :tounge:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

lightandday
Oct 18 2010, 09:36 PM
I'll gladly be whichever pillow he's sitting on.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

lightandday
Oct 18 2010, 09:36 PM
PURE Unadulterated HAUGHTINESS this man is, I wanted sexy GV back on Y&R last year too remove Sharon Panties again but instead we got Whatchamacallit.

Posted Image

This is fabulous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply