Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks baddie back from the dead
Topic Started: Oct 19 2010, 09:26 PM (612 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Hollyoaks' Cheryl Brady could be in for a shock as one of the soap's baddies comes back from the dead in time for Halloween.

Warren Fox - played by Jamie Lomas - was last seen in the show in May 2009 when he apparently died after falling through a ceiling mirror during a fire in The Loft nightclub, but viewers will see him appear to return from the dead on Friday October 29.

It will be revealed that Warren actually managed to escape the burning building alive and when new owners Cheryl (Bronagh Waugh) and Danny Houston (Darren Day) reopen The Loft as Chez Chez, Warren returns to reclaim the business he believes belongs to him by rights.

Producer Paul Marquess said: "When Warren Fox died in the Loft fire we all thought that was the end of the dangerous gangster that terrorised the residents of Hollyoaks village.

"But when our writers made the shocking suggestion to bring back Warren in a juicy plot it was just too irresistible to ignore as they not only made it feasible that Warren could have escaped the fire and fled the village, they created an explosive and very clever plot with lots of twists and turns that guaranteed to have the audience hooked."

Soap bosses have done their best to keep Warren's comeback a secret.

Doubles were used and filming was kept off set to avoid any leaks, but when Jamie was spotted at the show's Liverpool-based studios, rumours began that one of Hollyoaks most evil villains may be coming back to haunt the show.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iYz1NVk_AcrDW6t6gXhMYtnUQvnA?docId=N0352151287486373670A
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

didnt I already read this?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes, you did. Casey, you already posted an article similar to this, LoL.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This is an OUTRAGE! Casey, go to your ROOM!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Kill the fat bitch. (Cheryl not Casey lol)

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Oh shoot, guys I'm sorry LOL. They were from different sites, and I didn't remember posting it before.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I wish there was older eppys of HollyOaks so I could see more of Warren. Everyone seems to love him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 23 2010, 07:49 PM
I wish there was older eppys of HollyOaks so I could see more of Warren. Everyone seems to love him.
Well, he was a great villain, until fucking dull cuntress Sasha happened ... ugh
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 23 2010, 07:49 PM
Well, he was a great villain, until fucking dull cuntress Sasha happened ... ugh. But yes, he was everything Brenden is supposed to be. Menacing, sexy, LETHAL and a tremendous actor.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

If he can make Cheryl's life a hell then I'll love him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 23 2010, 07:58 PM
If he can make Cheryl's life a hell then I'll love him.
I dunno, Cheryl blubbering all the time would do me head in. I would advise a swift killing. Get rid of her like he did Sean and Louise.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply