Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Robert Knapp, Pat Huston, Charla Doherty clip from 1965...
Topic Started: Oct 21 2010, 04:52 PM (579 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Just checking....are there a lot who would like to see a quick clip of Ben, Addie & Julie from 1965? Uploading takes such a long time, so just wanted to see if there was much interest before I did so. I'll do about a minute or so clip. Will be glad to finally be done with all the uploads, hopefully by tomorrow!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I would love to see a clip of them. I've watched Days from the beginning.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I would love it, I always love seeing early Days!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Yes please! I have never seen an Addie clip before, ever.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I'd love it too Jason! :)

jam6242
Member Avatar

I would love it! I don't remember seeing this version of Addie.

jam6242
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 21 2010, 05:13 PM
Oh, no!!! Here's a brief clip of Patricia Barry as Addie (with Doug) when she was in the hospital after giving birth to Hope. She looks kind of rough because she had been in a coma for weeks leading up to Hope's birth because she had leukemia & had refused treatment. The set up and scene begins around 5:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAx3vCH42dY&p=277BE3F14585CB6A&playnext=1&index=9

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

jam6242
Oct 21 2010, 06:24 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oh, no!!! Here's a brief clip of Patricia Barry as Addie (with Doug) when she was in the hospital after giving birth to Hope. She looks kind of rough because she had been in a coma for weeks leading up to Hope's birth because she had leukemia & had refused treatment. The set up and scene begins around 5:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAx3vCH42dY&p=277BE3F14585CB6A&playnext=1&index=9
Thanks for sharing :)

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

jam6242
Oct 21 2010, 06:24 PM
CaseyLovesDays

Aww. :) I loved those clips, thank you so much for that! I wish we could get another flashback show again at some point.

BradyB

Thanks so much for sharing. Id love to see the early clip as well!!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Awwww. Thanks for posting the link to the clip!

Jason47
Member Avatar

I'd love to do more, but there's just no way with time constraints. Each 1-minute that goes to YouTube takes on average 3 hours to get uploaded. I'm not even on dial-up or anything, I do have DSL, so I don't know why that is. Luckily, I'm patient, so I've been starting the uploads just before bed and then when I wake up, the upload has finished. I thought it would be good to do a Ben clip, since not many have ever seen Julie's father in an episode before

HJBJDJ

Jason, that would be great. I have never seen Ben or anything of Julie and her parents together. I can't wait to see it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

paul89

thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply