Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: November Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 2 2010, 04:25 PM (1,568 Views)
Ellie

Discuss November episodes of The Bay here! :smile:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Episode 6 is up:

http://www.blip.tv/file/4333167

lysie
Member Avatar

esp, I'd like to hire you as the official person who reminds me to watch The Bay. There is no pay, but the benefits are that you'll have someone here to discuss it with and...that's all I got.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Looked like the guy raping Izzy was Real Andrews character...

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 3 2010, 02:39 PM
esp, I'd like to hire you as the official person who reminds me to watch The Bay. There is no pay, but the benefits are that you'll have someone here to discuss it with and...that's all I got.
LOL, that's good enough for me.

So, in my duties as Official Reminder, I hereby say:

GO WATCH IT!!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, Kristoff Andrews is so, so bad. Charles Saughnessy, how old is he? He looks very good, but his daughter is no Charlotte Ross. :) How is he connected to the rest of the canvas, or do we not know that yet?

The Réal Andrews and Daphne Bloomer scene was interesting. I wanted to see more of that. The ending scene was good too, until Andrews started doing whatever he calls acting.
Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm trying to give Kristos some time to get better (filming time, not episode airing time) but his little . . . whatever was not so good.

I don't think we know how Capt. Elliot Sanders and his daughter fit into the rest of the canvas just yet. I'm guessing that's yet another mystery to be discovered. And yes, CS does look really good. I'm not sure how old he is, but I'm guessing that he's in his mid-50's or so.

Brian's little secret is getting more intriguing. I definitely feel like it's related to Isabella's sudden memory flash.

Deleted User
Deleted User

esp13
Nov 3 2010, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to give Kristos some time to get better (filming time, not episode airing time) but his little . . . whatever was not so good.

I don't think we know how Capt. Elliot Sanders and his daughter fit into the rest of the canvas just yet. I'm guessing that's yet another mystery to be discovered. And yes, CS does look really good. I'm not sure how old he is, but I'm guessing that he's in his mid-50's or so.

Brian's little secret is getting more intriguing. I definitely feel like it's related to Isabella's sudden memory flash.
Ah, okay. It's refreshing to see he's in good shape unlike Tristan Rogers who looks like he doesn't even know where he is.

Anyway, I really hope that old ass freak is lying about sleeping with Brian, because if he isn't, well, I can't even fathom how someone could do so without vomiting at all times.
Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I really think Igor is lying about sleeping with Brian. I think whatever the secret is might be more creepy than that.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Damn, Charles Shaughnessy never looked so good. :wow:

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Nov 3 2010, 04:26 PM
lysie
Nov 3 2010, 02:39 PM
LOL, that's good enough for me.

So, in my duties as Official Reminder, I hereby say:

GO WATCH IT!!!!
Wait...yesterday? Dang. I'll watch it tomorrow night. I am pathetic.

esp13
Member Avatar

The next episode is up:

http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4365005/

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm catching up. And I continue to think the youngest son is the worst part of the show. The first half of the 6th episode was like watching a different show. I liked it, but I really thought I was in the wrong place.

lysie
Member Avatar

That's Eugenia! She looks better on the web. Not that she looked bad on Days, but still. LOL. Line of the week: "girl, you're emotional." Is that girl's accent real? Oh, and that guy still totally creeps me out. But I do want to know what happened.
Edited by lysie, Nov 10 2010, 11:45 PM.

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah, poor Kristos is not wowing anybody with his acting debut. I do keep reminding myself that these scenes were shot early on and hopefully, he's improved with time.

I'm not sure why they introduced the storyline with Vivian's bio mom and the doctor (Real Andrews character) the way they did. I mean, it's an interesting start to it, but it did feel a little out of nowhere.

I loved seeing Charles Shaugnessy again. And I really can't wait to see the fallout from whatever happened at the bar with Igor and the bomb.

esp13
Member Avatar

The last episode of chapter 2 is up:

http://www.thebaytheseries.com/

I had a hunch that Brian's secret wasn't what Igor said it was -- or at least that wasn't all of it.

Totally love the shout-out to Lily's death on GH . . . too funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Was that Brian in those pictures? I don't understand why someone would send them to her? How can someone be blackmailed because they were raped?

LOL, the explosion shout out was cute.

Tristan Rogers didn't need to get shot to look like he was dying. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

That was Brian in the pictures. I'm not sure why they were sent to Isabella, but I guess that's part of the next mystery. Maybe it's not blackmail, but a threat of some sort. Or maybe it's not supposed to be blackmail of Isabella, but to expose Brian? I'm definitely curious to find out.

I'm glad the bomb scare is over and we are moving to the fallout. I am hoping we get more of the Garrett family drama now.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Really enjoyed today's episode of The Bay, lots of action. :cheer:

Poor Petey, so was the epileptic fit a result of the recreational drugs he obviously had taken? :shrug:

Brian has been a very bad boy, I thought he had a hidden dark side, he definitely has a temper, and a hot body :hail:

LMAO at Lilly Melgar's character saying she had a dream about being blown up LOLOL. :lol:

Is Igor gonna die? :popcorn:

I love Tristian Rogers :wub:

I want to see more of Sara and the rest of the Garrets :cheer:

And I wish the episodes were longer

Silversprings
Member Avatar

LATEST THE BAY NEWS:

"A new episode of The Bay in an all new time-slot! Starting this Thursday, new videos/webisodes of THE BAY will air on Thursday afternoons at 3:15pm ET / 12:15pm PT for the remainder of the first season!

With higher sound quality, new original score, and shot in all new locations with additional cameras for higher production value, the Bay team have enhanced the show for your viewing pleasure!

The next two chapters will introduce several new key characters, many of whom you've been waiting for! Played by several iconic daytime and primetime television stars, their storylines will intertwine with your current BAY favorites!"

Dont forget to check it out.

Edited by Silversprings, Dec 7 2010, 01:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply