Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe gives birth!; Things are going to be a lot different now..
Topic Started: Nov 5 2010, 05:02 PM (2,285 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Please link back to Daytime Royalty.

Chloe goes into labor in the Horton cabin and Melanie springs into action. "Nadia [Bjorlin] and I were like, 'Oh god,' because that's a scary scene to try to tackle when you've never been in labor personally," admits Molly Burnett (Melanie) "But we were excited!"

It all goes down when Chloe and Melanie are arguing about Chloe's one night stand. Melanie decides to call Daniel, and tell him the truth, but Chloe's labor pains stop her. "At first, Melanie is like, 'Stop pretending like your in labor', and she's like, 'No my water broke,'" Burnett previews. "Melanie is a trained nurse. She wasn't expecting it, but she can still take care of business."

In her delirium, Chloe nearly blabs that she slept with Philip. Explains Burnett, "She says, 'There's more to it than you realize,' and Melanie is like, 'What are you talking about?' She catches herself, and Melanie doesn't really pick up on it. She's more preoccupied that the baby is actually coming out of her!"

Chloe delivers a healthy baby boy, just as Daniel and Philip arrive. But the experience has bonded a warring Mel and Chloe. "It changes everything," says the actress, "It's going to be a lot different now for Melanie and Chloe."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I do love the irony, it is going to be different from Chloe and Melanie, of course it is.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Chloe had an affair, gives birth in the Horton Cabin and Melanie delivers the baby.
Marlena had an affair, gave birth in the Horton Cabin and John delievered the baby.

Oh the coincidence...Melanie's husband is the father of Chloe's baby and John was the father of Marlena's. :eyeroll:

Deleted User
Deleted User

What the eff are these whores doing in the Horton cabin? Bitches need to GTFO!
Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Well of course they have to become close. If they were still warring against each other, there would be no real impact when the truth comes out.

Now, they'll become SUPER friendly. AND THEN when the secret is exposed, the strawberry poptart will find out her new stepmom is not really the biomom of her baby half brother as she thought, and that she herself has become a stepmom to this bastard son of her husband and her newest best friend.

Truly soapy!

Stupid and sad, but soapy nonetheless.
Edited by michelle, Nov 5 2010, 09:09 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 06:07 PM
What the eff are these whores doing in the Horton cabin? Bitches need to GTFO!
I was just thinking the same thing? WTF are they doing there? Wasn't this where she screwed Lucas' brains out once upon a time? GMAB I guess they needed to take the Horton Cabin set out for Bo and Hope so they took it out early and had 2 non Horton's go to the cabin for particularly no reason.

and I agree with Michelle, they will be really close now, Mel will promise her secret is safe with her but the one that spills everything will be Vivian during the baptism....truly predictable but whateva

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Maybe this is when Melanie takes Daniel and Chloe there? Maggie was talking about that on Wednesday, I believe.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Okay, Melanie is on the show non-stop. So how the hell does MB have time to be the only freaking actor who can give interviews? Why can't we hear what Nadia thinks? Or Jay? You know, the people who play the characters the story is SUPPOSED to be about? Good grief, Chloe's giving birth and we don't even get two cents from Nadia.

The constant MB pimping both onscreen and off is so off-putting to me.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Sariah
Nov 5 2010, 08:42 PM
Okay, Melanie is on the show non-stop. So how the hell does MB have time to be the only freaking actor who can give interviews? Why can't we hear what Nadia thinks? Or Jay? You know, the people who play the characters the story is SUPPOSED to be about? Good grief, Chloe's giving birth and we don't even get two cents from Nadia.

Nadia might've been sick while this interview was taken.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Maybe this interview was done when Nadia was very ill and she wasn't available to do it. Although I do agree that they need to mix it up in regards to who gives interviews. It seems as if its the same actors a lot of the time.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Casey
Nov 5 2010, 08:43 PM
Sariah
Nov 5 2010, 08:42 PM

Nadia might've been sick while this interview was taken.
I guess that's true, and probably most likely and reasonable.

But I'm enjoying my MB rant. ;) :soapbox:

karebr13
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Nov 5 2010, 08:45 PM
Maybe this interview was done when Nadia was very ill and she wasn't available to do it. Although I do agree that they need to mix it up in regards to who gives interviews. It seems as if its the same actors a lot of the time.
okay whether NB was sick or not, there is no reason why SC or JKJ (since one of them is the baby's daddy) couldn't have given an interview instead of MB unless Melanie became the baby's daddy and we didn't know about that yet. It sounds like both Philip and Daniel are going to be there to witness the end of the birth. It wouldn't surprise me if the writers decided to add the twist of Melanie being the baby's daddy to this storyline since this whole storyline from the start has only been about Melanie and Carly and nobody else involved in the storyline matters.

lene
Member Avatar

I bet Melanie will be screaming louder then Chloe. :lol:

Sariah
Member Avatar

lene
Nov 5 2010, 09:23 PM
I bet Melanie will be screaming louder then Chloe. :lol:
She'll probably tell everyone how it was SO HARD for her to see Chloe in pain like that...no one can possibly understand just how much MELANIE had to suffer through it all... LOL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nadia has given lots of interviews before so I'm sure there is a reason why she didn't participate here.

Alos, why would JKJ or SC be involved in this interview? The article is focused on the actual birth scenes and neither Daniel or Philip is present for those so interviewing Shawn or Jay wouldn't make much sense.

This sounds good though. Can't wait.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I only care if this brings us Phloe reunion. At least there will be one couple I still like on the show, bc I'm sure Danloe will fall apart when its found out that Chloe slept with her step daughters hubby. I really hate the character destruction done on Chloe. yech!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I'm just happy that I dont have to watch any more scenes where Chloe keeps touching her belly! Thats so fuckin annoying! As for Pippi delivering the baby...there are no words!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Trained nurse? Did she actually graduate?

lastDays
Member Avatar

Casey
Nov 5 2010, 05:02 PM
Please link back to Daytime Royalty.

Chloe goes into labor in the Horton cabin and Melanie springs into action. "Nadia [Bjorlin] and I were like, 'Oh god,' because that's a scary scene to try to tackle when you've never been in labor personally," admits Molly Burnett (Melanie) "But we were excited!"

It all goes down when Chloe and Melanie are arguing about Chloe's one night stand. Melanie decides to call Daniel, and tell him the truth, but Chloe's labor pains stop her. "At first, Melanie is like, 'Stop pretending like your in labor', and she's like, 'No my water broke,'" Burnett previews. "Melanie is a trained nurse. She wasn't expecting it, but she can still take care of business."

In her delirium, Chloe nearly blabs that she slept with Philip. Explains Burnett, "She says, 'There's more to it than you realize,' and Melanie is like, 'What are you talking about?' She catches herself, and Melanie doesn't really pick up on it. She's more preoccupied that the baby is actually coming out of her!"

Chloe delivers a healthy baby boy, just as Daniel and Philip arrive. But the experience has bonded a warring Mel and Chloe. "It changes everything," says the actress, "It's going to be a lot different now for Melanie and Chloe."
"And shes like ,'no ,my water broke,"

Let me guess,then melanie says,"Thats ridiculous. water can't break" :drunk:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

ladyofthelake
Nov 6 2010, 11:35 AM
Trained nurse? Did she actually graduate?
I don't think so. The last mention about her job was when St. Mary's offered her a job there, but that's around the same time she rejoined the nursing program.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply