Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ER
Topic Started: Nov 15 2010, 12:11 AM (1,855 Views)
DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

LOVED LOVED LOVED ER!!

I own the first 8 yrs on DVD & they were my favorite yrs of the show bc i skipped the rest. Ever since George Clooney was on the show, I had a man crush & still do bc he's my #1 favorite actor of all time. I LOVED Cross too :cloud9:

Favorite eppys or storylines:

Season 2 where Ross saved a boy trapped in a tunnel during a downpour & the procedure was broadcast live on the news.

George Clooney's Exit s/l in Season 5 where he assists a mother in "killing" her terminally ill son w/ a PCH machine. Very good S/L.

Lucy & Carter's stabbing was an unbelievable episode. David Krumholtz as Paul & Liza Weil of Gilmore Girls fame were fabulous also. This also led Carter's pill addiction which was a terrific S/L also bc of Noah Wyle.

MUST SEE TV for me back then & still is w/ the DVDs. :popcorn: :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jen
Member Avatar

Another awesome show that I got a few years ago on DVD, since I didnīt have the channel when I was growing up. Iīm a big fan of Abby Lockhart, Kim Legaspi, Neela Rasgotra, Kerry Weaver and Sam Taggart

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wish reruns were on.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm currently re-watching S8. Love ER and the character of Mark. He's my favorite. I just know I'll be a sobbing mess when he dies :(

Mark
Elizabeth
Kerry
Randi
Susan
Carol
Carter S1-S8
The Nurses

^^ Those people are what made ER so darn special and outstanding- atleast to me :D - Especially Mark!
Edited by Oak Alley, Oct 3 2013, 08:18 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I sobbed when Mark died.

I cried when George Clooney left too.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 4 2013, 04:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply