Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Sami gets even with Lexie.; "Gotcha Bitch"
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 11:20 PM (1,298 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

*sigh* I miss the REAL Sami Brady. Hate that the writers make Sami & Lexie act like BFF's now. Sami & Lexie had such a great rivalry.
Edited by darraholic, Nov 20 2010, 11:26 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i miss this sami too
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

sigh....that was the Sami I know and loved....

Queen B
Member Avatar

lexie's such an annoying bitch, go away.

King
Member Avatar

I forgot Lexie and Sami hated each other.

Liesbeth

Ah, this clip is from Belgian tv (vijftv). What a coincidence! Unfortunately I don't have a tv at my appartment so I can't watch. I agree, I LOVED this Sami and I miss her so much.
Edited by Liesbeth, Dec 13 2010, 03:17 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

what year was this?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I would say 2005 or 2006 since Christie Clark & Austin Peck were back.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

The entire clip just screams James Reilly. Sigh. He was a trainwreck but I kinda miss his overdramatic, cliched, everything's a cliff-hanger soap. That's soap opera to me.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

KMan101
Jan 23 2011, 06:23 PM
The entire clip just screams James Reilly. Sigh. He was a trainwreck but I kinda miss his overdramatic, cliched, everything's a cliff-hanger soap. That's soap opera to me.
ICAM! I think that's why I'm not nearly as dedicated to soaps anymore. I love them in theory, but my enjoyment level never comes close to what it did when stuff like this was going on, especially on Days.

Dolly

Loved that Sami! Lexi was sure telling the truth about Carrie and Austin.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That ending = SOO GOOD!

"Gotcha BITCH! No one messes with Sami Brady and gets away with it" cue bitchy look away from the camera....Alison Sweeney shines in material like this...they need to get her back to this and PRONTO. Sami is a bitch...not a heroine!

Manny
Member Avatar

psychofan
Mar 21 2011, 03:28 PM
KMan101
ICAM! I think that's why I'm not nearly as dedicated to soaps anymore. I love them in theory, but my enjoyment level never comes close to what it did when stuff like this was going on, especially on Days.
I kinda like it too, BUT JER overused some some of those. Most of his cliffhangers turned out to be nothing... I mean, I do think that it's good to string the audience into thinking that character A will learn character B's secret, so you make several cliffhangers where A almost finds out. But after those few times, you just really have to reveal the secret to A. JER teased WAY too much without revealing the secret, IMO.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Manny
Jun 26 2011, 08:00 AM
psychofan
Mar 21 2011, 03:28 PM
KMan101
I kinda like it too, BUT JER overused some some of those. Most of his cliffhangers turned out to be nothing... I mean, I do think that it's good to string the audience into thinking that character A will learn character B's secret, so you make several cliffhangers where A almost finds out. But after those few times, you just really have to reveal the secret to A. JER teased WAY too much without revealing the secret, IMO.
I don't know if he teased too much on DOOL, I only really remember his second stint which was rather short, but he definitely did on Passions WAYYYY too much.

But I could deal with that again if it meant a storyline that I rushed home to watch. Is that too much to ask for?

edited to add: this is such an awesome clip. I do miss JER's DOOL :(
Edited by blueskies, Jun 26 2011, 10:46 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply