Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chad Learns he's a DiMera
Topic Started: Nov 26 2010, 01:52 PM (1,934 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Stefano hits the roof when he discovers that Kate blabbed to Sami about E.J taking the kids, which led to the shooting. "This is one of their first disagreements," notes Joe Mascolo (Stefano). "You don't do anything behind Stefano's back. Good, bad, or indifferent, he wants to know about it."

That's not the only news the Phoenix gets this week. The blood tests are back- Chad is Stefano's biological son. "With any DiMera, you're part of the family, whether you like it or not," says Casey John Deidrick (Chad). "Of course, when he finds out, Chad has no idea what to do. He struggles to find the courage to be able to love this person who had a relationship with his mother and never knew he existed."

Stefano welcomes Chad into the fold. "Stefano absolutely wants Chad to be part of the family, whether Chad likes it or not," says Deidrick, "But Chad's first instinct is to reject him. It's very sad because it's the only thing he knows how to do and the only thing taught to do by the DA, who pushed Chad away when there were problems."

But Stefano isn't taking no for an answer. "Stefano is going to have his way and try to make Chad a part of the family," Deidrick previews. "To deal with his demons, accept everything that has happened, move on, and try to have a relationship with his father that he never knew."

Spoiler Pic
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm much more interested in the fallout for Stefano and Kate than I am about Chad being a Dimera. JM and LK talked about some good scenes coming up during Day of Days and I think this is what they were referring to so I'm looking forward to them.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, I also am interested in Kate and Steffy. Steffy has been such a teddy bear, I want him to do something bad!

I dont care about Chad. I think its a lame addition to the DiMeras.

Thanks for posting!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Why in the world would I care about Chad being a Dimera? Why would I care about Chad? He hasn't done anything since he has been on except mouth off to everyone...I don't like this kid. I don't like Casey Jon either.

If they wanted to make anyone a Dimera, I wish they would have done this with Lucas a long time ago.

Kefano is the reason to watch any of this. I can't wait to see what Stefano says.

am103
Member Avatar

ZZZZZZZ..... This Chad twist is a snore. I really couldn't care less about this. The only thing I'm excited for is the Stefano/Kate fallout. Joseph Mascalo and Lauren Koslow blow me away in their confrontational scenes.

lene
Member Avatar

I kinda love this storyline. I'm excited to see how they react, and how EJ will feel about this! :D HA!

JamesScottFan4Life
Member Avatar
James Scott Fan First

lene
Nov 26 2010, 03:44 PM
I kinda love this storyline. I'm excited to see how they react, and how EJ will feel about this! :D HA!
I am too! I wonder how EJ will handle it.

I'm also interested in what goes down between Stefano and Kate. I like Chad too so I'm interested.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

why should i give a rat's ass about Chad being a Dimera? Am I suppose to be invested in his character enough to care? I wish the article would have concentrated on Stef and Kate's fallout....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Criss33
Member Avatar

TFP
Kate will get it now, she almost lost him a son but gained him a new one. I hate to see Stefano and Kate angry at each other, this will test their marriage that is for sure. But why should they be the only happy couple in Salem these days when everyone else is not.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I LOVE to see Kate and Stefano together I know that Stefano will be angry at Kate possibly for a while. I hope they work through it they make a GREAT team. I know that Lauren and Joseph are going to ROCK this!!!!! :rockon:

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I'm more interested in Kate and Stefano than I am in Chad. If Chad were paired with Will than maybe I'd care.
Come on Days. Make Chill happen. :pray:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

ROCK ON CHAD DIMERA!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 26 2010, 08:14 PM
ROCK ON CHAD DIMERA!
You so love your Dimera's don't you?

lene
Member Avatar

I'm hoping for a mention of Grace. Funny how that turned out.. Stefano let Nicole switch the babies so Stefano could have contact with his grandchild... and as it turns out, they were both his grandchildren. LOL

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Virgo Twins
Nov 26 2010, 09:04 PM
JamesScott_19
Nov 26 2010, 08:14 PM
ROCK ON CHAD DIMERA!
You so love your Dimera's don't you?
:P Of course twin they are my favorite family, I will always support whoever is a Dimera :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply