Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Mick Cain Returns as C.J. Garrison on December 21 and 22
Topic Started: Dec 2 2010, 03:56 PM (992 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

Mick Cain returns to THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL on Tuesday, December 21 and Wednesday, December 22, reprising the role of Sally and Clarke's son, C.J. Garrison! The owner of the Insomnia coffee shop returns to town to conduct some important business with Stephanie Forrester. "He's supposedly been living up in San Francisco, so you can kind of let your imagination run wild with that one," says Cain. "More than likely, he's opened up some more coffee shops there."

Cain initially joined B&B in 1998 and was last seen on the show in 2007 when he emceed a karaoke night at the café. The actor says his recent return came as an unexpected surprise. "It's funny -- every time I think I've seen the last of C.J., [executive producer and headwriter Bradley Bell] gives me a call with a little something for me," he notes. "It's such a cool thing to jump back in there and see everyone."

In addition to sharing scenes with Susan Flannery (Stephanie), Cain was excited to reconnect with his former on-screen love interest Adrienne Frantz (Amber). The actor was also pleased that his scenes included a reference to C.J.'s mom, Sally Spectra (played by the late Darlene Conley). "I don't want to give too much away, but there was a lot of double meaning in C.J. and Stephanie's conversation about Sally," he says. "I think it's really beautiful that's she's still at large somewhere in the world."

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2010/12/cj-returns.html#more
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

It's nice they brought him back. They could have just had Stephanie buy it off screen or in a phone call. Most soaps wouldn't have bothered. Glad Sally is mentioned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Great news. I always liked him and wish he was back full time. So glad Sally will be talked about.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Aww, I miss CJ. I miss the Spectra's period. The show hasn't been the same since they were phased out.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I'm a bit intrigued by his SF "imagination run wild" comment! I agree that the show suffered a huge loss with Sally being written out(unavoidably since the irreplaceable Darlene Conley's death!) and the disintegration of the Spectra gang! Cain mentions "other coffee" houses but my imagination is running wild in the direction of a B&B character being openly gay! Other than that ,San Fransico suggests street cars, Rice-A-Roni and homeless folk! Unless CJ has become a conductor or the show is going for product placement, it leads me to think he'll be involved in the "Homeless" plot or he'll come out of the closet! I know he was married to Becky and involved with Amber but...!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I've always thought they should have made CJ gay.

I miss the Spectra clan as well. I like Team Jackie, but the Spectras were a special bunch.

alphanguy
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Dec 2 2010, 06:09 PM
I'm a bit intrigued by his SF "imagination run wild" comment! I agree that the show suffered a huge loss with Sally being written out(unavoidably since the irreplaceable Darlene Conley's death!) and the disintegration of the Spectra gang! Cain mentions "other coffee" houses but my imagination is running wild in the direction of a B&B character being openly gay! Other than that ,San Fransico suggests street cars, Rice-A-Roni and homeless folk! Unless CJ has become a conductor or the show is going for product placement, it leads me to think he'll be involved in the "Homeless" plot or he'll come out of the closet! I know he was married to Becky and involved with Amber but...!
That would be a dream come true. Having CJ be gayer than Brenda Dickson's handbag collection would be a stroke of genius. And I always thought Mick Cain was incredibly hot! his eyebrows drive me crazy!

DeeDee
RIP GL

Mick Cain :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply