Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated: SOD: Christie Clark on Days in early February
Topic Started: Dec 2 2010, 04:08 PM (12,434 Views)
dc cubs
Member Avatar

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Quote:

Christie Clark Back to DAYS
Soap Opera Digest has learned that Christie Clark (Carrie), who last appeared on the show in June as part of the farewell to Alice, was at the set today, filming again. The actress, who recently gave birth to her second child, will appear in early February.

There was also this tweet from Sweeney.

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/10431103772917760
Quote:

I am sitting in the nbc commissary having lunch with Christie Clark & Patrick Muldoon! It is still 2010, right?! LOL

The Muldoon part has me wondering. Could he also be back as Austin?

UPDATE 12/3:

From the SOD website:

Christie Clark Clears Up Rumors
Alison Sweeney's (Sami) tweet yesterday: "I am sitting in the nbc commissary having lunch with Christie Clark & Patrick Muldoon! It is still 2010, right?! LOL" set off a firestorm of Internet activity about whether Muldoon was reprising the role of Austin, which he played from 1992-95. Soap Opera Digest got the scoop from Christie Clark (Carrie) - who filmed an appearance yesterday - and explains just why Muldoon was at the NBC lot. "Patrick was supposed to meet me the night before at the Sunset Tower [hotel] with my girlfriend and have a nice dinner and he flaked," she says. "I gave him a huge amount of grief, so he said, 'I will meet you anytime, anywhere. I'll even meet you at the commissary.' And he did and I asked Ali to join us. It had been 15 years since he was there last."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

what is going on??? :lol: So, Carrie and Austin are back? Interesting....and interesting that they'd bring back Patrick as Austin instead of Austin Peck. I mean, Austin Peck is the more memorable Austin, imho, to most fans.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

:sheep: Christie AND Muldoon??? The Christie part had me jumping for joy (which is weird because I loathed Carrie when I was 6 years old, ha), but i thought Muldoon was super dreamy :wub: I loved him in the Austin/Sami/Carrie triangle because he totally seemed like the guy a 15 year old would swoon over.

What is this? Haha, I'm so confused.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Dec 2 2010, 04:14 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

OH GOD NO! Bring back Austin Peck if they are bringing back Austin! PLEASE! Happy about Christie tho! :D
Edited by lene, Dec 2 2010, 04:13 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I pray that this is not just another excuse to prop Sami. PLEASE.

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG. Clark and Muldoon? Seriously?!

Please let this be more than a one day thing...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I like PM better than AP though, however this is WEIRD...with the rumors about Dee and Drake returning does anyone get the feeling that these people are all back for a Sami send off?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Carrie and REAL Austin?!?! :sheep: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 2 2010, 04:19 PM
TRUE DAT! TRUE DAT! I wonder what happened to her mother Anna? What did Stefano do with her?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 2 2010, 04:19 PM
Same here.

Strangely enough, I was just thinking about Christie Clark last night and how great it would be if the show brought her back full-time. It will only work if Carrie isn't used as a prop for Saint Sami though.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:o Truly??? Can it be?? If Patrick Muldoon is back as Austin...be still my heart. :wub2:

EJ just might have a bit of competition...in my mind, at least. ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

OMG I hope Muldoon is returning too even if it's a short stay.

I loved that Carrie & Austin.

Helpless Romantic

dc cubs
Dec 2 2010, 04:08 PM
http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Quote:

Christie Clark Back to DAYS
Soap Opera Digest has learned that Christie Clark (Carrie), who last appeared on the show in June as part of the farewell to Alice, was at the set today, filming again. The actress, who recently gave birth to her second child, will appear in early February.

There was also this tweet from Sweeney.

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/10431103772917760
Quote:

I am sitting in the nbc commissary having lunch with Christie Clark & Patrick Muldoon! It is still 2010, right?! LOL

The Muldoon part has me wondering. Could he also be back as Austin?
Wow that's interesting! :o Thanks for posting. :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 2 2010, 04:20 PM
That is exactly what I was thinking!~

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 2 2010, 04:23 PM
:o Truly??? Can it be?? If Patrick Muldoon is back as Austin...be still my heart. :wub2:

EJ just might have a bit of competition...in my mind, at least. ;)
Me too....on PM :wub: He was my first teen crusch UNTIL BD came along ...ahhh....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And didn't they try to half-way pair Muldoon's Austin with Jennifer way back when?

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Dec 2 2010, 04:12 PM
:sheep: Christie AND Muldoon??? The Christie part had me jumping for joy (which is weird because I loathed Carrie when I was 6 years old, ha), but i thought Muldoon was super dreamy :wub: I loved him in the Austin/Sami/Carrie triangle because he totally seemed like the guy a 15 year old would swoon over.

What is this? Haha, I'm so confused.
I like Muldoon too, never cared for Austin Peck.

And I don't know about Ali and her time at Days but what if Grandma is dying??

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 2 2010, 04:27 PM
And didn't they try to half-way pair Muldoon's Austin with Jennifer way back when?
Yes, and I thought they had good chemistry. This was after Ashford was fired from the show. I agree that Muldoon was the better Austin.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 2 2010, 04:20 PM

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I loved Austin & Jennifer's friendship. They worked together on her talkshow. They kind of forgot about their friendship once Austin Peck took the role.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply