Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated: SOD: Christie Clark on Days in early February
Topic Started: Dec 2 2010, 04:08 PM (12,554 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 7 2010, 10:57 AM
blueskies
Dec 7 2010, 10:54 AM
I was glad to see Marlena leave, I was over her; *however* I'm ready to get her back. Her storyline potentials had dried up, but imho, since Sami's been thrust into the spotlight like she's been, she needs Marlena to balance her out. Sami needs someone to be her rock so she can go crazy and not have it breakdown horribly. Not to mention Sami just needs to be part of a storyline that doesn't center around herself and her men. Could be cliche, but maybe they could bring back Marlena as a pawn of Stefano's? But we don't know that, until she tries to kill Sami. Sami could be spilling out all the details of her recent past, with her back to Marlena who's "making them tea" or whatever, in the kitchen, and all you see is Marlena come at Sami with a kitchen knife. Yeah....I'd love that storyline! :) This could go on for a few weeks before-hand, with everytime Sami mentioning Rafe or EJ, Marlena could turn around and roll her eyes and think something like, "Won't this girl EVER shut-up!"
I'm pretty sure you just very accurately described a Marlena/Belle scene from 2004, lol.
really? :lol: well i guess i shouldn't be surprised, Marlena tried to kill just about everybody during that time period!

On another note, I'm totally waiting for this whacked-out Caroline story to turn into the Little Red Riding Hood, with Caroline as the wolf in grandma's clothing. I totally expect one of her grandkids to go waltzing into the pub where they remark, "Grandma, what big TEETH you have", and she'll say, "The better to EAT you with my dear!!" :lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Maybe Caroline's problem is tainted clam chowder! I mean what was more stupid than her advertising frozen foods in a restaurant. It's like going to Maggie's restaurant with take out from McDonald's. And I hate Carrie from the first moment I remember her, she was always holier than thou.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

My gut tells me all this Pat Muldoon lunching/Sami talk is a publicity stunt and a red herring to point us in the wrong direction. I'm thinking Carrie's return is going to be Anna-related.

glfanalways

Publicity stunt! My gut says they were just having lunch. And ali post it on twitter for the buzz effect. Notice how she didn't clear rumours, nope not ali. My feeling are I do think ali wants christie back. if christie comes back she will need a love interest. Hopefully its not would Rafe or ej! judging from peck's acting on as twt. He was good. I mostly loved brad, henry. Carly and brad! Jack and brad Good stuf. austin was watchable, Heck he made Katie likable. the days writers I feel never really wrote for Carrie an Austin, this time around their stories would be different. With no Sami.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Just having lunch? At the NBC commisary? On the first day of her return? :mellow:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply