Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updated: SOD: Christie Clark on Days in early February
Topic Started: Dec 2 2010, 04:08 PM (12,227 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Dec 2 2010, 04:43 PM
:omg: Very nice. That will do just fine! :wub2:

Thanks so much for posting!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kenny
Dec 2 2010, 04:51 PM
I miss the days when Carrie was the heroine and Sami was the villainess.

The writers really messed Carrie up when they turned her into a cheating skank/Sami prop in 2006.
YUP! Maybe now Sami can be Sami again...hope she stays. Now who at Days to I have to pay to get BD back? Who? The four of them rocked some pretty good teen stories back in the day

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Alligato
Dec 2 2010, 04:56 PM
OhMyMadeleine
Dec 2 2010, 04:43 PM
:omg: Very nice. That will do just fine! :wub2:

Thanks so much for posting!!
HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN!

Ellie

dc cubs
Dec 2 2010, 04:49 PM
Ellie
Dec 2 2010, 04:44 PM
First of all, would love to see them back! But... I am REALLY curious as to why Ali tweeted this. I mean, let's say Drake was back taping or something... would she be like, "I see Drake across the set! Is this 2008?" The year thing is usually a bash, like "I'm on now and you're from the past." But... she has to know that she'd be giving away something even by saying they were at the studio. Is she upset at the show and getting back at them by doing this? Or is this in line with her new "behind the scenes" videos, like she wants to be the scoopster as well as the star? It's pretty interesting...
It was an interesting tweet from AS as I'm sure that's how SOD got the news. Less than an hour after the she tweeted it was up on the SOD web site.
I was thinking the same thing about SOD. Hopefully we'll hear more details soon, but it is fascinating that Ali tweeted it like that.

LiZa
Member Avatar

TINA222
Dec 2 2010, 04:54 PM
Eh they do nothing for me. I would rather have Tony, Nick, John or Steve back. Carrie was more glitterfied that Sami. Ugh. Austin was a piece of wood.
Amen! Carrie/Austin were SO boring. What's the point of bringing them back? Bring back someone that has a storyline..Anna, Steve, heck bring Isabella back from the dead! JMO..

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 2 2010, 04:44 PM
First of all, would love to see them back! But... I am REALLY curious as to why Ali tweeted this. I mean, let's say Drake was back taping or something... would she be like, "I see Drake across the set! Is this 2008?" The year thing is usually a bash, like "I'm on now and you're from the past." But... she has to know that she'd be giving away something even by saying they were at the studio. Is she upset at the show and getting back at them by doing this? Or is this in line with her new "behind the scenes" videos, like she wants to be the scoopster as well as the star? It's pretty interesting...
I thought this was odd too.
Why would AS tweet something like this that hadn't been announced that she knows Days fans would find intriguing.
Very interesting. Hmm...

With her recent tweet about her contract, maybe they really are there for her exit storyline. Or just could be a sweeps ploy.
Either way, odd that she would be the first to break it if it was supposed to be some kind of Days surprise casting.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

pic

http://plixi.com/p/60554898
http://twitter.com/ali_SWEENEY

Mason

Christie looks beautiful as ever.

Patrick....well, I hope that's just a bad picture.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

OMG! So excited! Christie Clark is fabulous, and I absolutely love her. And Patrick Muldoon?!?!? Wow!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Christie looks gorgeous. Such a natural glow and pretty smile.

Patrick looks rough.

Ali looks... fake.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I wonder if this will be a short return, following a more permanent return down the line?

TINA222
Member Avatar

Maybe they are back for a who killed Sami storyline? Please god.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ugh! They need Leann Hunley back for some Carrie/Anna scenes.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Casey
Dec 2 2010, 05:12 PM
Ugh! They need Leann Hunley back for some Carrie/Anna scenes.
I wonder what happened to Anna she just disappeared form the hospital after she was poisoned.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

TINA222
Dec 2 2010, 05:11 PM
Maybe they are back for a who killed Sami storyline? Please god.
:cheer: :applause: :laugh:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kenny
Dec 2 2010, 05:09 PM
Christie looks gorgeous. Such a natural glow and pretty smile.

Patrick looks rough.

Ali looks... fake.
and Christie just had a baby too..she is looking marvelous.

Patrick...hasn't aged too well now....

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

They didn't report anything about a contract..unless we're getting all the details later.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

I loved Patrick Muldoon as Austin. I think I could tolerate them bringing Austin back if it was him. And Christie looks as gorgeous as ever. :)

lastDays
Member Avatar

I doubt this is a permaanent return.probably to prop someone for a story

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply