Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
They Never Found Out Who Killed John....
Topic Started: Dec 6 2010, 09:46 AM (299 Views)
Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Am I correct on this...after John came back to life in 2008, they never found out who ran him over with that car. I mean, it was always assumed it was a EJ, but it was never proven. I really wish they hadn't dropped that. It could have lead to something great. Even after he came back to life they could have kept investigating, especially considering what Stefano did to him.

As you can see, John dying is still a sore spot with me. lol :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I thought they caught a guy who was behind the wheel and he worked for the DiMeras.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

darraholic
Dec 6 2010, 09:54 AM
I thought they caught a guy who was behind the wheel and he worked for the DiMeras.
Did they?? I watched it from the time he died until they fired J&M and I don't remember that. :huh: Maybe I missed that....

darraholic
Member Avatar

I remember they arrested a guy who was a thug from prison? The show rushed things so much that I can't remember lol.

It's a shame because it could have been a great storyline.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I agree with you on that. I have a feeling that if they had left John dead, the storyline would have kept going and Marlena would still be around. However, I love my John and cried like a baby for a week straight when he died. lol

Sindacco
Member Avatar

It was Andre's ex-cellmate that ran John over. I remember thinking at the time those episodes aired that it was such a shame. I mean John and Andre were each others enemies in 1993-1995 and again in 2002-2005 yet when Andre came back in 2007 and John woke up from his coma they barely interacted and then both of them were killed the same SalemDay.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Sindacco
Dec 6 2010, 05:20 PM
It was Andre's ex-cellmate that ran John over. I remember thinking at the time those episodes aired that it was such a shame. I mean John and Andre were each others enemies in 1993-1995 and again in 2002-2005 yet when Andre came back in 2007 and John woke up from his coma they barely interacted and then both of them were killed the same SalemDay.
Man...I missed that! :-/ Was that announced or aired before or after John died? :soapbox:
Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Dec 6 2010, 07:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Soap Opera History & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply