Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGC Soapgeist: Dec. 6, 2010
Topic Started: Dec 6 2010, 11:05 AM (824 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/101206_soapgeist_NB.htm
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

:blah:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aveRex
Member Avatar

On Y&R, Adam is THE master pipe layer. :tounge:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Thomas Bierdz can get all the fat sucked out of him he wants, it won't improve his acting skills.

lilacwine
Member Avatar

^^ Improve? He doesn't even have acting skills... No offense... I admire the strength he has to have dealt with some of which he's had to deal with in life...
but my pet cactus has more acting skills... and it's dead.

blueskies
Member Avatar

The only part I agree with is that the #1 actress to watch is Lindsay Hartley as Cara on AMC. She's actually making me turn on a show I've never watched before. Thanks Dena, Ken, and Gary.

On another note, omg is Nelson Branco obsessed with Y&R or what?? :shame: I think he needs to turn on some of the other soaps (then again, I don't watch Y&R...maybe it truly is leagues above the rest, but I doubt it).

Checkers
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 8 2010, 01:49 PM
The only part I agree with is that the #1 actress to watch is Lindsay Hartley as Cara on AMC. She's actually making me turn on a show I've never watched before. Thanks Dena, Ken, and Gary.

On another note, omg is Nelson Branco obsessed with Y&R or what?? :shame: I think he needs to turn on some of the other soaps (then again, I don't watch Y&R...maybe it truly is leagues above the rest, but I doubt it).
Trust me Y&R isn't in a different league.
NB just likes to pimp certain Y&R characters and actors for his own personal reasons. So he goes on and on. :blah:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply