Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: Season 1 Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 9 2010, 04:24 PM (3,904 Views)
Silversprings
Member Avatar

Wow, just watched the last two season1 episodes of The Bay, Mary Beth Evans and Joe Lando have "IT", they are hot together. :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I just watched the season finale as well:

Part one: http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4807147
Part two: http://www.blip.tv/file/4808064

Joe Lando and MBE were very hawt. Loved the ending. Definitely looking forward to the next season. I just hope they get the sound issues worked out before then.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 24 2011, 05:08 PM
I just watched the season finale as well:

Part one: http://thebaytheseries.blip.tv/file/4807147
Part two: http://www.blip.tv/file/4808064

Joe Lando and MBE were very hawt. Loved the ending. Definitely looking forward to the next season. I just hope they get the sound issues worked out before then.
Yeah, the sound is a little bit patchy in places still.

Cant wait for season 2.

What the heck is going on with Brian & Isabella? :sheep:

Isabella annoys the heck out of me, I liked her better with the duct tape over her mouth.

What happened to Vivian I wonder ?

I'm really looking forward to more scenes with Sara & Lee together. :cheer:

esp13
Member Avatar

Joe Lando and Mary Beth had serious chemistry right off the bat. Just in that short little scene it was obvious. I really can't wait to see more of that in Season 2.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

I put together a little montage of my fav scenes from The Bay Season 1, I love this show and cant wait for season 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_9hbslGZDc

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

Kristos Andrews is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twinkathy

Silversprings
Mar 25 2011, 06:11 PM
I put together a little montage of my fav scenes from The Bay Season 1, I love this show and cant wait for season 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_9hbslGZDc

Thanks so much for sharing that awesome Bay Video with us Silversprings!
:hail:

twinkathy

alstonboy4315
Mar 25 2011, 11:07 PM
Kristos Andrews is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE Kristos is a hottie .. :)

twinkathy

Looking forward to season 2 of The Bay.They have a New Indie Gogo Campaign going on to help raise money for Season 2..Here's a link for anyone who maybe interested in contributing .. :smile: http://www.indiegogo.com/THE-BAY-Season-2

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Far From The Bay

This episode features Miriam Colon.

jwsel
Member Avatar

I don't understand why they are making "Far from the Bay" all about Peter. IMO, Kristos Andrews and Claire-Louise Sedgley are the weakest links in the cast from an acting standpoint. Not to mention that I don't believe for a second that Sara would let her amnesiac son run around the country.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

Just watched the first installment of Far From The Bay, visually this episode is stunning with all the location shots used, the camera work and editing would blow most of the current network soaps out of the water, really professional looking. The audio is great as well, the background music worked well.

Overall the acting was great, the actors that played Pete's grandma and father were particularly good & the little guy that played child Pete was so cute.

Looking forward to more episodes, my only gripe would be that this episode was way to short at only 5 mins.
Edited by Silversprings, Jun 24 2011, 05:14 PM.

Silversprings
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jun 23 2011, 09:54 PM
I don't understand why they are making "Far from the Bay" all about Peter. IMO, Kristos Andrews and Claire-Louise Sedgley are the weakest links in the cast from an acting standpoint. Not to mention that I don't believe for a second that Sara would let her amnesiac son run around the country.
Personally I would be more interested in delving more deeply into the Sara/Marly relationship, just my personal preference & I love the 2 actresses that play those characters (Mary Beth Evans & Martha Madison), but I am still looking forward to more episodes of Far From The Bay to see waht Pete gets up to. :cheer:

Kriss4

Yeah, I want to see Sara and Marly's relationship, too, and also Janice and Leanna's. Both mother/daughter relationships aren't in the best place and I want to see how they bridge the gap.

I think so far, almost all of the focus has been on Sara's sons, Brian and Pete, and I'm more interested in the relationships we've seen the least.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Michael O'Leary crosses over from STEAMBOAT.
Edited by RogerNewcomb, Jun 30 2011, 03:14 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Roger, these have a great look. GM took great advantage of the location, something I also enjoyed about the second half of The Bay's first season. The credit sequence is long for a websoap, especially when network shows are leaving them behind, but it looks fantastic.

I'm enjoying seeing these websoap producers support each other. I tend to get interested in a project because it has an actor I enjoy, but I'm definitely more likely to watch Steamboat after this. Good moves. It was pretty funny to have Pete explaining that he had amnesia to a soap actor, too. It would have been nice if the Michael O'leary appearance had done more to further the story, though.

Like others, I don't find Kristos Andrews to be the strongest actor, especially toward the end of the scene.
Edited by granolagirl, Jul 5 2011, 09:11 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Ilene Kristen debut's as Lex's ex and Sara's aunt.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Tonja Walker and Brian Tarantina guest star this week.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

That boy is a reason this show doesn't work for me. Just like the network soaps, you have a terrible actor cast only for looks with all that screentime. Now he gets a spin-off devoted to his character? That makes no sense. It makes it hard for me to want to catch up on this show to see if it improved from those early episodes.

Kriss4

It did improve...and Kristos is...a work in progress, I guess you'd say. But the other actors cast in Far From the Bay have been terrific and it's worth it to see what this bring to the mini soap. I'm sure Kristos will get better. I think he has already. He just still needs more work.

I do think The Bay improved a lot over their last season. The scenes were better, with a little more in depth instead of surface dialogue. I think they have to keep that up. And of course, the episodes where a lot is happening are good too. Everyone loves movement in stories. It's really too bad the scenes can't be longer because you need both the meaningful dialogue AND the action.

I do really want to see where Mr. Martin will be taking Sara and Marly and Janice and Leann. I want to see what's up with Sara and Lee, and I want to see what Steve Jensen's all about, too.
Edited by Kriss4, Jul 28 2011, 03:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply