Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Marlena screams at Bo after Roman's death; EPIC scene!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2010, 01:45 PM (756 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

After Bo and Hope return without Roman's body (after Stefano shot him on the cliff), Marlena flips her shit on Bo, unable to accept that Bo would leave his brother's body behind. Simply EPIC acting from Deidre Hall here....the good stuff starts at 2:00 min mark.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Fabulous acting on Deidre Hall's part!! Emotional Scene!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I love how this parallels with Roman's supposed death earlier in the year. She yells at Bo then, too. LOL.

blueskies
Member Avatar

wow, i missed these years (not being born and all) but just wow, really love this scene; anyone think that 'house' looks an awful lot like Bo and Hope's current house minus some obvious decoration differences?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Deidre Hall is most definitely the BEST actress this show has ever had. The way she played emotion was fantastic, and I truly miss that. The soap genre is never going to find another Deidre Hall.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Casey
Dec 10 2010, 09:20 PM
Deidre Hall is most definitely the BEST actress this show has ever had.
That is the wrongest thing I have ever read.
Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

^^ In my own opinion I have seen better than her.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Amello
Dec 10 2010, 09:21 PM
Casey
Well one of the best. I've always liked Deidre and the way she portrayed the character of Marlena.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Casey
Dec 10 2010, 10:56 PM
Amello
Dec 10 2010, 09:21 PM
Casey
Well one of the best. I've always liked Deidre and the way she portrayed the character of Marlena.
See, one simple word makes such a difference. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 10 2010, 09:07 PM
wow, i missed these years (not being born and all) but just wow, really love this scene; anyone think that 'house' looks an awful lot like Bo and Hope's current house minus some obvious decoration differences?
They haven't shown it in a while, but it actually is Abe and Lexie's current house.

Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 10 2010, 02:19 PM
I love how this parallels with Roman's supposed death earlier in the year. She yells at Bo then, too. LOL.
Yeah. This is one of my favorites.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This is Deidre Hall at her best. It's a shame she dropped off so badly in the 90's and in the 2000's (aside from a performance here or there).

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Dec 11 2010, 03:05 AM
This is Deidre Hall at her best. It's a shame she dropped off so badly in the 90's and in the 2000's (aside from a performance here or there).
Funny. I liked her during this time just fine, but I definitely don't think those are her best performances. It's actually probably my least favorite time line for her for the most part.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply