Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A "very Bope Christmas" promo coming soon
Topic Started: Dec 12 2010, 10:56 PM (4,612 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/14161452860440576

Working on a very Bope Christmas this week for next promo...possibly a 30
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Looking forward to seeing this! Bope :wub:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Sounds great thanks for posting :)

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

Well It looks like I get a week off from Days that week... I dont think I will be able to stomach a BOPE Christmas :puke:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hope it's more than just a Bope centric promo. Given it's Christmas, I hope we see the promo focus on all the happenings.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Woohoo! Bope! Sorry, but I can't stand the whore that is Carly.

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

This is totally awesome news. What a perfect Christmas present. Peter and Kristian are totally going to rock this. About time we had a good-old fashioned DOOL story and what a bonus it's a Bope-centric one!! Thanks so much for posting the tweet. :cheer: :cheer:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

lumifan4life85
Dec 13 2010, 03:37 AM
LOL, I feel the same way :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

yay Bope! :) I actually love Carly too, but Bope are just it.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

hopebo
Dec 13 2010, 06:11 AM
lumifan4life85
Dec 13 2010, 03:37 AM
LOL, I feel the same way :D
Me too!

CapeSafe

Ellie
Dec 12 2010, 10:56 PM
http://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/14161452860440576

Working on a very Bope Christmas this week for next promo...possibly a 30
YAY!! :cheer: With all this sad news about Johnny, it will be nice to see Bo andHope together :makeout:

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I'm excited! I've been waiting for some Bope for a while! (As has every Bope fan!) lol

Morganarose

Looking so forward to the Bope Christmas. Yeah for Bo---gets to be the hero again and the love story of Bo and Hope to continue. This fan is happy! Can't wait to see the promo!
Edited by Morganarose, Dec 13 2010, 11:21 AM.

dylan76
Member Avatar

Great! Get Hope & Bo back together so Carly can move on to a partner worthy of her.

bohope80s
Member Avatar

What a wonderful gift for me!! I just hope we don't get to see them 1 day a week. I am so sick of seeing Sami everyday!!

Bope is the best!! Carly find someone else! Talented Actress, just needs a different partner!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Aw, Barly/Carbo were the first couple I can remember loving at the tender age of 3, it was nice to see them together again (even though the writers botched it!). However, I'm looking forward to this storyline because it screams excitement, angst, and maybe even a little romance, two of which the show are lacking. Bring it on!

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

OhMyMadeleine
Dec 13 2010, 12:40 PM
Aw, Barly/Carbo were the first couple I can remember loving at the tender age of 3, it was nice to see them together again (even though the writers botched it!). However, I'm looking forward to this storyline because it screams excitement, angst, and maybe even a little romance, two of which the show are lacking. Bring it on!
I was 5! I do have to admit I think Im gonna enjoy this angst... CARBO is the best in my book. The run around with BOPE is just boring... I dont know why it keeps happening. Though I dont see this as an actually reunion, I do think BOPE kisses though... Bo is torn between the two and he cant choose... But if BOPE does have a love scene in the cabin and he didn't break up with Carly, than he officially cheated on Carly... he never actually cheated on Hope... CARBO at least waited 3 mths before getting together and Bo and Hope were NOT together, Bo leaves for 2 hrs and poof with Hope? Doesn't make sense... and I dont trust TPTB to even try and make this a great triangle like it can be... we need new writers! :soapbox:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

supermanfan85
Dec 13 2010, 02:33 PM
OhMyMadeleine
I was 5! I do have to admit I think Im gonna enjoy this angst... CARBO is the best in my book. The run around with BOPE is just boring... I dont know why it keeps happening. Though I dont see this as an actually reunion, I do think BOPE kisses though... Bo is torn between the two and he cant choose... But if BOPE does have a love scene in the cabin and he didn't break up with Carly, than he officially cheated on Carly... he never actually cheated on Hope... CARBO at least waited 3 mths before getting together and Bo and Hope were NOT together, Bo leaves for 2 hrs and poof with Hope? Doesn't make sense... and I dont trust TPTB to even try and make this a great triangle like it can be... we need new writers! :soapbox:
Um no offense but if Bo makes love to his wife then he isn't cheating on Carly, he's the adulterer in this story.

AlteredStates

supermanfan85
Dec 13 2010, 02:33 PM
OhMyMadeleine
Unless the writers' plan is to make Bo look like a jerkwad, I think Bo and Carly will have officially broken up prior to any Bope love scene.

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I am so glad to be a fan of bo and hope that the are going to spend christmas together at a cabin and also have adventure storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply