Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Rafe and Gabi's brother is cast
Topic Started: Dec 15 2010, 03:43 PM (12,672 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 27 2010, 03:14 PM
magicsteacher
Dec 27 2010, 03:11 PM
JamesScott_19
Dec 27 2010, 03:07 PM
I don`t see why it is a crime to have Rafe paired with someone else other than Sami, :shame:
It isn't a crime at all, and I never said it was. In fact, I said, I wasn't saying that Rafe wouldn't be with someone else, but that I just didn't think the comment KC made at this anniversary event was meant for GG, since we are seeing EJ with someone else already on canvas, not Rafe. It's a soap, I am sure eventually the writers will do something to put him with another actress for whatever reason.
I was speaking in general, I did not mention you in particular. I use to like Safe in the very beginning ( hard to believe now). I like Rafe when he is not with Sami,it seems like he comes alive. I enjoyed his past scenes with Carly, and him investigating Bope disappearance,.
OOOPS. Sorry, mistook what you said.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

justforfun
Dec 27 2010, 02:12 PM
If GG said that he was working with Frances Fisher then it could be that she is someone who comes to "care" for Rafe and help Sami out. I do think that there has to be some angst here for SAFE, whether it's paralysis or memory loss, but I do see them going down one of those paths. I don't know how long FF is supposed to be there, though.
I believe it`s only two episodes.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamesScott_19
I don`t see why it is a crime to have Rafe paired with someone else other than Sami, :shame:
The same reason people used to think that it was a crime to have EJ paired with someone else. :shrug:
Look at it this way....if they shove Safe down our throats til we're sick of them (and I mean more than those who are sick of it already), pretty soon, there will be another hero for Sami, and Rafe will get thrown under the bus, until Rafe fans are willing to have him with someone else, much like several EJ fans are anxious to have him with Nicole or Taylor. ;) :sarcasm:
(By the way, this ISN'T directed at you. LOL)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

ladyofthelake
Dec 27 2010, 08:47 PM
JamesScott_19
The same reason people used to think that it was a crime to have EJ paired with someone else. :shrug:
Look at it this way....if they shove Safe down our throats til we're sick of them (and I mean more than those who are sick of it already), pretty soon, there will be another hero for Sami, and Rafe will get thrown under the bus, until Rafe fans are willing to have him with someone else, much like several EJ fans are anxious to have him with Nicole or Taylor. ;) :sarcasm:
I have no idea what you just said because I was too busy :roflol: at your new avatar. That's a keeper!
Edited by SocRMum1, Dec 27 2010, 10:12 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

ladyofthelake
JamesScott_19
:P I love your avatar, that is hysterical.

I agree with you there,that can work.
Edited by JamesScott_19, Dec 27 2010, 10:27 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Dec 27 2010, 10:10 PM
ladyofthelake
JamesScott_19
I have no idea what you just said because I was too busy :roflol: at your new avatar. That's a keeper!
Yeah. I think I'm going to have a standard post, too......

"Please refer to avatar". :D

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

SallySlice
Dec 15 2010, 05:25 PM
Could they have named him anything stupider than Dario?

I'm sorry but the name has got to be changed.
Darius is fine.

But Dario???
Good Lord...LoL
At least it's not Antonio, Miguel, or Luis....
Edited by lumifan4life85, Dec 29 2010, 12:01 AM.

MericP
Member Avatar

daisy132
Dec 27 2010, 11:19 AM
Considering that KC said that Rafe would get involved with someone else already on the canvas, I don't doubt it. It may be Carly - after all they've "crossed paths" before, and she's on the canvas. She was his caretaker. She works in the hospital and will probably be his doctor again. I'm speculating, but I can see it. My Carly and Rafe banner is ready to be launched.
Was it you sporting those banners of "Carafe?"

LOLOL.

Though I wouldn't want CC dumbing down to GG's level in any way, shape or form. I don't think she could be that bad if she tried. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply