Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Spoiler; Serial Killer
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 08:45 PM (1,367 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Posted Image

Hollyoaks is in tip-top shape at the moment after the shock they are going to be giving us this christmas!

Although unconfirmed, but almost certainly true, rumours have it that Cameron (the man that Kills India) is Heidiís dad! OMG

Silas Blisset is the name of Heidiís dad and he poses as a man named Cameron on an internet dating website to lure in his bait to kill, such as India!

Silas is going to be going on a killing spree! (as if we havent had enough characters leaving this year!)

But with all the bad boys such as Doug, Kyle, Warren, Brendan, Danny and Gaz, youíd hope that Silas might go and kill some of them of for us?

Brendan please?

http://www.hollyoaksomg.com/dont-miss/serial-killer-costello/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CarlD2

Marquess has gotten rid of most of the younger females so who is left to kill? Why do I have a feeling they brought Amy back to kill her off? I hope not.

I want to see them get rid of Cheryl, Duncan, Ricky, at the very least, yet these wastes of space are likely going nowhere.

Can someone tell me why it's a shock or a thrill that Heidi's father is the killer? We don't know the man. We barely know Heidi, and frankly, she's not exactly stable, so it doesn't seem like a huge shock.

It would be more interesting if they had made Neville Ashworth or Jack or someone else a serial killer, if they were going for a shock.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Is it just younger women going? Isn't Anita's mom leaving as well? I could see her doing the internet dating thingy.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

There are alot of college aged kids he could go after. I imagine though when it comes to cast members, it will only be India and then some other heroine that escapes in the end that he goes after, filled with a bunch of random women we dont know in between. Or disposable recurring / guests like Fern.
Edited by Drew, Dec 25 2010, 10:53 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Dec 25 2010, 10:51 AM
There are alot of college aged kids he could go after. I imagine though when it comes to cast members, it will only be India and then some other heroine that escapes in the end that he goes after, filled with a bunch of random women we dont know in between. Or disposable recurring / guests like Fern.
Well Amy is coming back, so I'm assuming it's just for them to kill her off like originally planned.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply