Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD & SOW: EJ Proposes to Nicole/ EJ to Nicole:Marry Me!; 1/4 Issues
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 10:57 PM (12,742 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

After seeing how good Nicole is with his kids, E.J decides to propose. "He really did love her and did care for her a great deal," points out James Scott (E.J) of their first attempt at marriage. "And I felt they were a great pairing and a really strong couple. So, when those feelings obviously were ripped away from him very quickly when she lost the baby and didn't tell him. But when he sees how she cares for his children, he is able to get in touch with the things he found so lovely about her when he met her."

But it's not totally romantic. "She's surprised and wary," admits Scott. "What E.J says is, 'If you accept my proposal, I'll give you what you've wanted for the last couple of years - you'll be Sydney's mom.' He says it's kind of an arrangement, but there's a small part of him that has feelings for her that he doesn't want to admit to her or himself."

When Nicole is thinking it over, Vivian shows E.J the sexy photos of Nicole and Brady. "I don't think he would have been upset by them having sex, but the fact that they had sex in his house when his son was in the hospital and his daughter was upstairs sleeping is not really very cool," says Scott. "He's a little muffed about that." So E.J gives her an ultimatum: Brady or Sydney.

SOW:EJ to Nicole:Marry Me!

EJ propses to Nicole - with strings attached.

"I think that deep, deep down, EJ genuinely loves Nicole," asserts James Scott. "In many ways, he has a stronger connection to Nicole than he did with Samantha. The relationship with Samantha, at the beginning, was very confused, mainly because EJ had initially pursued her at the instruction of his father. They didn't have a relationship that was as unfiltered as his relationship with Nicole."

Equally unfiltered is the animosity between Nicole and Sami, which boils over when the women bring Allie and Sydney to the hospital to make sure the girls don't have retinoblastoma like their brother. When Nicole won't let Sami near Sydney, tempers escalate. EJ enters in time to witness the catfight. "These two women have both caused EJ tremendous pain over the last couple of years. So watching them hit each other is not a bad thing, " laughs Scott. "But I think he is kind of rooting for Nicole."

Later, the memory of Sami and Nicole's altercation festers in the dark recesses of EJ's imgination, and he takes a twisted thrill in realizing that the idea of Nicole in Sydney and Johnny's lives is pure hell for Sami. So when Nicole returns to the mansion, EJ proposes marriage! "EJ recognizes that Nicole can fill in his home," Scott explains. "She can be a mother to Sydney and Johnny. He also knows that Nicole loves Sydney very much. To a certain degree, he trusts her with the children."

What he can't trust is Nicole's ongoing involvement with Brady. So EJ wants an assurance that Nicole has really cut off all contact with Brady. "EJ doesn't like Brady for a number of reasons," points out Scott. "Brady was complicit in the deception that was set upon EJ when it came to Grace and to Sydney. Brady knew that Nicole lost the baby, and he kept trying to get Nicole to leave EJ."

Nicole agrees to EJ's terms and accepts his proposal. She then goes to break the news to Brady...just as Vivian is meeting with EJ, armed with the explosive pics of Nicole and Brady making love!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Livie

Would love for her to marry him, then Sami gets custody back of both kids. Ok if Nicole is pregnant with Brady's child, but again duping EJ. Sounds like good soap to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

EJOLE :wub:
SYDOLE :wub: :wub:

I also think that neither wants to admit their feelings because they dont want to get burned again. These two rarely let someone into their heart, especially EJ, so I know its not romantic...but who knows?

I like this quote:

Quote:

there's a small part of him that has feelings for her that he doesn't want to admit to her or himself."

Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Livie

Lol, yeah, marry him Nicole. That may be just the evidence (remember why Nicole ended up in jail?) that enables Sami to win the custody suit.

I want Nicole to have Brady's child. But I want EJ to think it is his. Ohhhhh..that will be good. I kind of love the idea of EJ falling for Nicole, and again, not having his love returned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Anyone here see the SOD tidbit for Taylor/EJ yet? So I'm guessing no EJole and EJaylor may be coming in the beginning of 2011. So Bricole will we together...I think.
Edited by Kiren, Dec 21 2010, 11:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

I read it. Sounds like EJ finds the love of his life. Cordray is practically drooling at the pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kiren
Dec 21 2010, 11:13 PM
Anyone here see the SOD tidbit for Taylor/EJ yet?
Not yet, but I'm intrigued. What do you know?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

TINA222
Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM
I read it. Sounds like EJ finds the love of his life. Cordray is practically drooling at the pairing.
So... EJ is going to marry Nicole and fall in love with her sister? Which means he'll finally be out of Sami's orbit?

Rejoice!

What exactly does Corday say in the article? Does anyone have an excerpt?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kenny
Dec 21 2010, 11:17 PM
What exactly does Corday say in the article? Does anyone have an excerpt?
It's in the 2011 Preview that I just posted.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM
Kiren
Dec 21 2010, 11:13 PM
Anyone here see the SOD tidbit for Taylor/EJ yet?
Not yet, but I'm intrigued. What do you know?
It's posted at FL.

Something about an Oh My Gosh moment when Taylor and EJ meet.

"EJ is humanized by the arrival of Nicole's sister,Taylor. I had to use this cliche but it's some enchanted evening. It's the moment that happens few times, or once in your life where you meet someone and it's 'Oh my god', and that's what we're banking on here with these two. At the same time Rafe has a car accident" blah blah blah

Sucks for EJamis like me but I'm numb to it.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8422454/1/#new

Yep, it's posted^
Edited by Kiren, Dec 21 2010, 11:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I see what we've been predicting for a while, they are going to try to chem test Ej and Taylor (JS and NL) and make them part of a quad or sorts with Bricole. I suspect Brady will be really pissed that Nicole chose to marry Ej (have time w/Syd) over being with him, that puts him on the rebound when her sister comes to town and notice one thing...EJ is the one that takes a liking to Taylor....I have a funny feeling Taylor will fall for whomever her sister loves (that's her MO from the past) and that means Brady not EJ....
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

I dont remember everything but he used the words enchanting and once in a life time feeling to describe EJ with Taylor. So Yes EJ is finally free of the whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and rafe gets in a car accident. I hope he is paralyzed and has to wear a diaper! A diaper Sami has to change. This could not be better or make me happier. Im sure rafe will do the brave thing and shove Sami out of his life and onto the next available penis. enter hunky brother stage right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kiren
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:21 PM
I see what we've been predicting for a while, they are going to try to chem test Ej and Taylor (JS and NL) and make them part of a quad or sorts with Bricole. I suspect Brady will be really pissed that Nicole chose to marry Ej (have time w/Syd) over being with him, that puts him on the rebound when her sister comes to town and notice one thing...EJ is the one that takes a liking to Taylor....I have a funny feeling Taylor will fall for whomever her sister loves (that's her MO from the past) and that means Brady not EJ....
But KC seems to really want EJ/Taylor the way he fawns over their meeting, sounding like they're instantly soulmates. I did think it would be a triangle with Taylor/Brady/Nicole. WHo knows, things could change if the audience reacts badly to it. Then again, they kept Rami going.
Edited by Kiren, Dec 21 2010, 11:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Livie
Dec 21 2010, 11:11 PM
Lol, yeah, marry him Nicole. That may be just the evidence (remember why Nicole ended up in jail?) that enables Sami to win the custody suit.

I want Nicole to have Brady's child. But I want EJ to think it is his. Ohhhhh..that will be good. I kind of love the idea of EJ falling for Nicole, and again, not having his love returned.
That would suck. I just want Ej to find some happiness. I don't mind Ej chasing Nicole, but I don't want him chasing after her if she's going to still be in love and daydreaming of Brady. That reminds
me a little too much of this past summer. I don't want Ej to have to play the part of the interloper again.
Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Casey
Dec 21 2010, 10:57 PM
"He really did love her and did care for her a great deal," points out James Scott (E.J) of their first attempt at marriage. "And I felt they were a great pairing and a really strong couple. ... he is able to get in touch with the things he found so lovely about her when he met her."

LOVE this so much! :wub: Can't wait to see EJ's humanity again!
I have much hope for how this will all mesh with everything, especially Nicole's sister. Just want EJ out of the baby drama and back into a real romantic story where he belongs!

Thanks for posting!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kiren
Dec 21 2010, 11:23 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:21 PM
But KC seems to really want EJ/Taylor the way he fawns over their meeting, sounding like they're instantly soulmates. I did think it would be a triangle with Taylor/Brady/Nicole. WHo knows, things could change if the audience reacts badly to it. Then again, they kept Rami going.
Yeah and KC lies too...although lately his track record isn't too bad, but that is only in the last 6 months.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

No more baby drama/revenge and EJ actually gets a real romance? *sniffs*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Casey
When Nicole is thinking it over, Vivian shows E.J the sexy photos of Nicole and Brady. "I don't think he would have been upset by them having sex, but the fact that they had sex in his house when his son was in the hospital and his daughter was upstairs sleeping is not really very cool," says Scott. "He's a little muffed about that." So E.J gives her an ultimatum: Brady or Sydney.
Given that EJ hasn't had sex with anyone but, presumably, himself since September 2010, I kinda think it could easily be the mere fact that someone else is having sex on his sofa.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TINA222
Dec 21 2010, 11:49 PM
No more baby drama/revenge and EJ actually gets a real romance? *sniffs*
lol...you got an early Christmas present.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:49 PM
Casey
Given that EJ hasn't had sex with anyone but, presumably, himself since September 2010, I kinda think it could easily be the mere fact that someone else is having sex on his sofa.
:lol: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic