Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2011 Preview; 1/4 Issue
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM (18,707 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

"There will be new and unexpected romances with characters that we know and love," says Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Rafe/Sami/EJ/Nicole/Taylor/Stefano: "Part of this story is the power of children to make parents rational again. In a way, EJ's humanity comes through Johnny, and he realizes he can't stand in the way of a child's relationship with his mother. EJ is also humanized by the arrival of Nicole's younger sister, Taylor. I had to use the clichť, but it's some enchanted evening. It's the moment that happens a few times or one time in your life where you meet someone and it's, 'Oh, my God.' And that's what we're banking on here with these two. At the same time, Rafe has a serious car accident, which has huge ramifications. Stefano is more monstrous than he's ever been in the impersonal way of handling the people he loves. He's more of the megalomaniac than he has been in a long time, which I like."

Daniel/Chloe/Philip/Nathan/Stephanie/Kate: "It has all hit the fan and is all the huge fallout of that, which viewers have waited a long time to see. And it takes a long time to play out. Melanie learns she's pregnant. Nathan finds out about Stephanie's deception and calls off their wedding. Chloe takes extreme measures to win back Daniel's love, but it backfires. What about little Parker? What happens to him?"

Hope/Bo/Carly/Ben/Jennifer: "Bo and Hope are reunited on the run. At the same time, Jennifer realizes that Ben isn't what he seems, so she and Carly do some sleuthing and are stunned when they realize what's really going on in the prison. There is an exciting end to this story: People get their comeuppance and Jennifer is left in a life-and-death situation where Lee surgically removes her heart - and only someone already on the canvas can help her find it again."

Maggie/Victor/Vivian/Brady: "Brady is going to go back to being the bad Brady. We like him as the bad Brady. He's going to take Titan for himself. He and Kate will also strand Vivian and Gus on a deserted Island, but like a true penny, Vivian always turns up. It's pure comic relief."

Will/Gabi/Chad/Abby: "We'll see the budding romance with Will and Gabi here and eventually, we'll add Abby and Chad to the mix. You have to water the roots with the new generation and they are here to stay."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Casey
Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM
There is an exciting end to this story: People get their comeuppance and Jennifer is left in a life-and-death situation where Lee surgically removes her heart - and only someone already on the canvas can help her find it again.
WHAT.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

I can't help but want to throw up w/the EJ/Taylor stuff. And then I go numb. Why the heck do I care about DAYS.

lysie
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Dec 21 2010, 11:17 PM
Casey
There is an exciting end to this story: People get their comeuppance and Jennifer is left in a life-and-death situation where Lee surgically removes her heart - and only someone already on the canvas can help her find it again.
WHAT.
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

WTF with the Jennifer's heart being removed. That just sounds too much even for JER.

lysie
Member Avatar

Seriously. I had to read these again. There's so much WTFery here that I have no words.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I wish I can be happy about the Taylor stuff but I hate NL and her acting! Between her flailing arms and JS...

I guess they're going to make Taylor...Emily part 2?

YUCK to Pippi getting preggers.

Just a lot of yuck....for lack of a better word.

Thanks for posting.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:21 PM
granolagirl
Dec 21 2010, 11:17 PM
Casey
WHAT.
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
What? Is she a fuckin robot? god these are bad!

Livie

I always loved Natalia L, and also hoped she would be the one to make EJ human again, since they flubbed up Arianna being the one to do it.

I hope people give her a shot on the canvas before they start calling her ugly names or deriding her acting skills! (edit..I see I typed too soon before reading prior posts lol)

Calling them Elvilor?
Edited by Livie, Dec 21 2010, 11:27 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Melanie pregnant? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: What is the freaking point of that??? Philip JUST HAD A BABY. Really, show? I mean, REALLY?

I have no words at all for Jennifer having her heart surgically removed and someone needing to find it, which I hope is, like, not literal. I mean, what? I assume they're referring to Dr. Ben, but again . . . what?

Kiren
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 21 2010, 11:24 PM
I wish I can be happy about the Taylor stuff but I hate NL and her acting! Between her flailing arms and JS...

I guess they're going to make Taylor...Emily part 2?

YUCK to Pippi getting preggers.

Just a lot of yuck....for lack of a better word.

Thanks for posting.
I could already tell I was going to hate Taylor/Natalie Livingston with nothing but bad reviews every where I went. But now I can't even watch the show. No wonder James is talking about leaving again.
Edited by Kiren, Dec 21 2010, 11:29 PM.

Kiren
Member Avatar

Livie
Dec 21 2010, 11:26 PM
I always loved Natalia L, and also hoped she would be the one to make EJ human again, since they flubbed up Arianna being the one to do it.

I hope people give her a shot on the canvas before they start calling her ugly names or deriding her acting skills! (edit..I see I typed too soon before reading prior posts lol)

Calling them Elvilor?
Elvilor...why does that remind me of Star Wars.

Larel

Hello, I have a huge favour, whoever has the 2011 SOD previews, can you please post a recap of the GH ones in the GH thread for us, I know it's asking alot but would really appreciate it. thanks!

If not can you possible scan the GH page & give us the link? :hail:

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:26 PM
Melanie pregnant? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: What is the freaking point of that??? Philip JUST HAD A BABY. Really, show? I mean, REALLY?

I have no words at all for Jennifer having her heart surgically removed and someone needing to find it, which I hope is, like, not literal. I mean, what? I assume they're referring to Dr. Ben, but again . . . what?

I don't see how it can't be literal.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Didnt Fringe just do an episode where a guy is still alive even after his heart is removed? Serioulsy Im sure they are two separate things. I hope. That is creeeeeeeeeeeepy. Jen walking around with a hole where her heart should be. :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

TINA222
Dec 21 2010, 11:28 PM
Didnt Fringe just do an episode where a guy is still alive even after his heart is removed? Serioulsy Im sure they are two separate things. I hope. That is creeeeeeeeeeeepy. Jen walking around with a hole where her heart should be. :lol:
That would make her Sami.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

What are they doing to JENNIFER!

Kiren
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:29 PM
TINA222
Dec 21 2010, 11:28 PM
That would make her Sami.
:laugh: You never miss a beat, do you.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Liz<3Days

Well at least she's not just sitting around LOL.

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days

Ripping out her heart.

So, uh...who wants to bet that after his car accident, Rafe needs a new heart?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply