Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2011 Preview; 1/4 Issue
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM (18,688 Views)
Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 22 2010, 06:52 PM
Mirage75
Dec 22 2010, 06:40 PM
WOW! Not one thing I care about in those spoilers. No Justin= no watching for me.

I hate this show right now.
When was the last time we saw Justin anyway? I don't watch everyday so I wouldn't know.
I think at the end of November is when we last saw Justin. :(

This show blows. You are not missing much honestly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Dec 23 2010, 04:36 PM
Kenny
Dec 22 2010, 06:52 PM
Mirage75
Dec 22 2010, 06:40 PM
WOW! Not one thing I care about in those spoilers. No Justin= no watching for me.

I hate this show right now.
When was the last time we saw Justin anyway? I don't watch everyday so I wouldn't know.
I think at the end of November is when we last saw Justin. :(

This show blows. You are not missing much honestly.
For me, there's such potential for Justin and that's what is so frustrating about him not being on the show as much. Same goes with Adrienne too. Such potential for some sort of storyline wasted-- that's a shame.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Casey
Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM
"There will be new and unexpected romances with characters that we know and love," says Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Hope/Bo/Carly/Ben/Jennifer: There is an exciting end to this story: People get their comeuppance and Jennifer is left in a life-and-death situation where Lee surgically removes her heart - and only someone already on the canvas can help her find it again."

WHAT IN THE FUCK??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is approaching "Virtual Eden" levels of WTFery...did a fucking 3 year old come up with this idea?

OH MY GOD!!

I have no words, Melissa Reeves should have NEVER returned...I mean WHAT THE FUCK DAYS!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

These spoilers suck SO BAD it is not even fucking funny anymore...if this is 2011....then I may be skipping most of it.

Outside of a Bo/Hope and Vivian/Kate/Brady ect, NO THANKS!

At this point I dont even care if this show survives anymore...I can only hope for the ratings to tank DRASTICALLY to get any sort of positive change on this show.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 23 2010, 06:55 PM.

Stormie1984

Rafe/Sami/EJ/Nicole/Taylor/Stefano
Rafe in a serious car accident couldn't care less. Rumor is he falls for his care taker wonder if that could be Carly she has no pairing. EJ with someone new could be nice but I don't like the actress. I would love more scenes with EJ and his kids.

Daniel/Chloe/Phillip/Nathan/Melaine/Stephanie/Kate
7 people involved in this clusterf*ck and I only care about Phillip. The rest of them do nothing for me and so I just don't care.

Hope/Bo/Carly/Jennifer
Nice for Bope fans I guess but I'm not one. Carly working with Jennifer could be interesting there is a history with them. The stuff about Jennifer sounds stupid as hell can't say I'm shocked Corday owns this show after all.

Maggie/Victor/Vivian/Brady
Titan belongs to Phillip not Brady's punk self.

Will/Gabi/Chad/Abby
I can't stand Will and Abby is a mystery to what they will have her like this time around. Chad and Gabi have barely any character so I hope that changes.

libra67

Casey
Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM
"There will be new and unexpected romances with characters that we know and love," says Executive Producer Ken Corday.

Rafe/Sami/EJ/Nicole/Taylor/Stefano: "Part of this story is the power of children to make parents rational again. In a way, EJ's humanity comes through Johnny, and he realizes he can't stand in the way of a child's relationship with his mother. EJ is also humanized by the arrival of Nicole's younger sister, Taylor. I had to use the cliché, but it's some enchanted evening. It's the moment that happens a few times or one time in your life where you meet someone and it's, 'Oh, my God.' And that's what we're banking on here with these two. At the same time, Rafe has a serious car accident, which has huge ramifications. Stefano is more monstrous than he's ever been in the impersonal way of handling the people he loves. He's more of the megalomaniac than he has been in a long time, which I like."

Daniel/Chloe/Philip/Nathan/Stephanie/Kate: "It has all hit the fan and is all the huge fallout of that, which viewers have waited a long time to see. And it takes a long time to play out. Melanie learns she's pregnant. Nathan finds out about Stephanie's deception and calls off their wedding. Chloe takes extreme measures to win back Daniel's love, but it backfires. What about little Parker? What happens to him?"

Hope/Bo/Carly/Ben/Jennifer: "Bo and Hope are reunited on the run. At the same time, Jennifer realizes that Ben isn't what he seems, so she and Carly do some sleuthing and are stunned when they realize what's really going on in the prison. There is an exciting end to this story: People get their comeuppance and Jennifer is left in a life-and-death situation where Lee surgically removes her heart - and only someone already on the canvas can help her find it again."

Maggie/Victor/Vivian/Brady: "Brady is going to go back to being the bad Brady. We like him as the bad Brady. He's going to take Titan for himself. He and Kate will also strand Vivian and Gus on a deserted Island, but like a true penny, Vivian always turns up. It's pure comic relief."

Will/Gabi/Chad/Abby: "We'll see the budding romance with Will and Gabi here and eventually, we'll add Abby and Chad to the mix. You have to water the roots with the new generation and they are here to stay."
Thanks for posting.

Glad is appears tha EJ will be out of Sami orbit for a while.

I don't know what is more retarded, Philip with his non existant sperm count knocking up two woman in a year or or Melanie being pregnant period. Looks like another year full of Melodrama. Philip will undoubtably go into full Shelle mode to hold on to her. If she loses the baby can you just hear the wailing. Ought to peel paint. Nathan calling off the wedding now there a twist no one saw coming.

BO and Hope reunited....Now that is really something to look forward too.

I really to do have words for a heartless Jennifer and the way that sounds someone helping her find it. It like we are looking for car keys.

Brady taking over Titan, may be fun.....

Well they have finally set the younger set with one from each major family. Brady-Horton/Hernandez/Dimera/Horton....I hope they remember Abby and Will are related.

Starsinmyeye
Member Avatar

Rafe/Sami
Rafe has a serious car accident, which has huge ramifications
I think Sami will be in the car accident and Rafe will walk away with minor scars but Sami will be badly injured, the ramification is that Rafe is going to feel overcome with guilt since he was driving. :shame: ... Did she ever sign that contract? :shrug:

I'm not a 100% sure of this but I find it odd that the spoiler mentions Sami's name in the heading but speaks about Rafe?

Manda1

I always find it intersting that rumours which end up having no grounding at all…only come out once SOD has previewed the outline…..the one about Rafe falling for his carer and or Sami dying is wishful thinking from ejami fans if you ask me who a just gutted that EJ is moving on.

I cannot see Rafe falling for another woman or Sami falling for another man as long as EJ holds that gun and taped confession. Rafe and Sami will be married to each other and won't even think about 'splitting up' until that tape and gun are in their possession, otherwise they are sitting ducks for having to testify against each other…a rumour about them getting hold of the gun and tape would make way more sense than rumors of a ‘break-up’.

Those wedding vows were too big [I mean with all the bible passages and family bonding ceremonies] for the Safe wedding to be a flash in the pan, why bother with all that? There were some serious 'Kool Aid' rumours around that Sami was supposed to end up with EJ on her wedding night to Rafe and a big secret reunion was supposed to have happened around thanksgiving and oh look he’s proposing to Nicole on New Years eve. :sarcasm:

I think the reason why Rafe is mentioned as having the accident is because it is Rafe that has the accident...it's his story....JMO I don't know if Sami was mentioned in the original article but I think she definitely would be mentioned if she were going to be in the crash.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Manda1
Dec 24 2010, 10:20 AM
I always find it intersting that rumours which end up having no grounding at all…only come out once SOD has previewed the outline…..the one about Rafe falling for his carer and or Sami dying is wishful thinking from ejami fans if you ask me who a just gutted that EJ is moving on.

I cannot see Rafe falling for another woman or Sami falling for another man as long as EJ holds that gun and taped confession. Rafe and Sami will be married to each other and won't even think about 'splitting up' until that tape and gun are in their possession, otherwise they are sitting ducks for having to testify against each other…a rumour about them getting hold of the gun and tape would make way more sense than rumors of a ‘break-up’.

Those wedding vows were too big [I mean with all the bible passages and family bonding ceremonies] for the Safe wedding to be a flash in the pan, why bother with all that? There were some serious 'Kool Aid' rumours around that Sami was supposed to end up with EJ on her wedding night to Rafe and a big secret reunion was supposed to have happened around thanksgiving and oh look he’s proposing to Nicole on New Years eve. :sarcasm:

I think the reason why Rafe is mentioned as having the accident is because it is Rafe that has the accident...it's his story....JMO I don't know if Sami was mentioned in the original article but I think she definitely would be mentioned if she were going to be in the crash.
Great post and ITA with you.

There was a reason that they had the wedding that they had. If Sami and Rafe had just gone to a justice of the peace and gotten married, that would be one thing, but they had a Catholic ceremony with family and loaded with tradition. From what I have already heard about the Christmas Eve episode, we see more of tradition for Christmas and intimate, emotional things between Rafe and Sami-- and no, not sex. This couple isn't going anywhere. They will have problems and issues and frankly, if they are going to have angst, I am glad it doesn't involve EJ lurking around, but something internal with the two of them like a normal couple.

I am hoping that maybe we are going to get some history on Rafe, but i do agree, this is his story with Sami, not their story with Ej. That is old and done, IMO.

There are loads of specs and rumors floating around out there and all of them have to do with Rafe and Sami splitting, Sami jealous and wanting EJ, Rafe falling for someone else. I agree, it's wishful thinking.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

crookedhalo
Dec 23 2010, 04:32 PM
JamesScott_19
Dec 23 2010, 04:10 PM
crookedhalo
Dec 23 2010, 01:10 PM
I'm ready to find a way to like EJ. I liked him in the beginning before finding out he was the black glove killer and Stefano's son.. ready to like him again.
I always liked Ej,but that was one of my favorite storylines, :P
I'll never forgive or forget what EJ has done, but I never forgot that Jack raped Kayla. It was Jen that turned Jack's life around, I hope Taylor turns EJ's life around. Of course Rafe will always be my favorite currently on. Shit, now if we can dump-- Nathan, Melanie, Stephanie, & Carly. Reinvent Daniel & Phloe... Bring back Jack & Lucas we could really have a show, IMO.

I don`t mind Lucas returning providing he does not reunite with Sami, he deserves so much better :shame:

I like Jennifer and Ben, but I wuold`nt mind if Jack returned to shake things up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply