Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2011 Preview; 1/4 Issue
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM (18,704 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:27 PM
Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:26 PM
Melanie pregnant? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: What is the freaking point of that??? Philip JUST HAD A BABY. Really, show? I mean, REALLY?

I have no words at all for Jennifer having her heart surgically removed and someone needing to find it, which I hope is, like, not literal. I mean, what? I assume they're referring to Dr. Ben, but again . . . what?

I don't see how it can't be literal.
I don't see how it can be literal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

There's not much here that excites me. Hopefully it will all play out much better than it sounds because I'm quite enjoying the show right now.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:30 PM
lysie
Paxton
Melanie pregnant? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: What is the freaking point of that??? Philip JUST HAD A BABY. Really, show? I mean, REALLY?

I have no words at all for Jennifer having her heart surgically removed and someone needing to find it, which I hope is, like, not literal. I mean, what? I assume they're referring to Dr. Ben, but again . . . what?

LOL. How do you figuratively surgically remove someone's heart?

daisy132

lysie
Liz<3Days
Dec 21 2010, 11:29 PM
What are they doing to JENNIFER!

Ripping out her heart.

So, uh...who wants to bet that after his car accident, Rafe needs a new heart?
No he won't. We'll just find out he's Iron Man.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Rafe/Sami/Ej/Nicole/Taylor bullshit.....so Rafe gets into a car accident, ha? Will he be paralized? Does someone like Stefano cause it? Will he end up in ICU as part of the organ donor side story? Should be utter boring if you ask me, but at least I'm glad that it looks like Safe will finally be away from EJ. Nicole and Ej get married....okaaaaaaaaaaaay and then EJ takes a liking to Taylor.....okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and since Brady is still bad my take is that he won't like Nicole marrying EJ and leaving him.....so I can see a lot of Taylor and Brady sex as Taylor will probably fall for Brady while EJ is drooling over her in a corner, babbling to himself that she looks like 'Samanther with brown hair'......I'm hoping at the very least we see HER show a liking to him almost immediately, if not this shit is going to be a bust yet again.

Daniel/Chloe/Philip/Strawberryshortcake/Nathan/Stephanie-----OMFG, Whats her name is pregnant, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that totally turned me off to the rest of the blurb about them.

Bope-Looking forward to whatever they do. It's about time.

Jennifer and Dr. Treadway-WTF is that with her heart? They are fucking kidding right? Right? Seriously? They have to be kidding no? Maybe the comic relief part was suppose to apply to Jenn's story.....so let's take bets....my money is on super doc Dr. Tan feeling Jen up by May of 2011. No they couldn't bring Jack back to support her, he has to be in the middle of Australia on a walkabout....how stupid.

Maggie/Victor/Vivian-when did Brady leave the dark side? I still notice his scruffy look about him....am I missing something? nope....a desserted island for Viv and Gus? LMFAO, they have no clue what to do with Vivian, and I wish the preview of Maggie and Victor would have included something about Maggie and victor.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

WTF at the Jennifer gets her heart removed bit! I do like Jen and Carly teaming up to find out what is going on at the prison.

Melanie being pregnant is a very bad idea. Phillip already has one newborn and now another on the way.

I'm not sure about EJ/Taylor but at least it gets EJ out of Sami's orbit.

Bope reuniting is boring and predictable. Let's see if they actually solve any of their problems or its just another instant reunion.

I'm surprised that Nathan calls off the wedding. I thought for sure the marriage would happen before Nathan found out the truth.
Edited by dc cubs, Dec 21 2010, 11:35 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:31 PM
Paxton
lysie
Paxton

My point is that it's completely ridiculous that Jennifer has a surgically removed heart in the first place. For how long? Where did they put it? The whole thing just sounds like the apex of stupidity.

essence

Hi! I was just wondering and I am not trying to be rude at all, if whomever posted the DOOL previews for 2011 could PLEASE post the General Hospital previews? PLEASE :biggrin:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Paxton
lysie
Paxton

she better be boinking Nathan pronto, or else this is going to truly suck.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:33 PM
lysie
Paxton
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
My point is that it's completely ridiculous that Jennifer has a surgically removed heart in the first place. For how long? Where did they put it? The whole thing just sounds like the apex of stupidity.
I can't believe we're having to ask these questions.

I'm fairly certain this is the most extreme reaction I've ever had to a spoiler. Ever.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

daisy132
lysie
Liz<3Days
Dec 21 2010, 11:29 PM
What are they doing to JENNIFER!

Ripping out her heart.

So, uh...who wants to bet that after his car accident, Rafe needs a new heart?
No he won't. We'll just find out he's Iron Man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:34 PM
Paxton
lysie
Paxton

Wait. What?

Paxton
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Paxton
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Wait. What?
ROFL! I had to think about it for a minute too. She's referring to the part of my post about Meldamort, not Jennifer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lysie
Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:33 PM
lysie
Paxton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepcan be literal.
I can't believe we're having to ask these questions.

I'm fairly certain this is the most extreme reaction I've ever had to a spoiler. Ever.
What are they smoking over at Days? Seriously Jenn with no heart? YOu've GOT to be kidding me right? It's not like she doesn't have other organs.....a kidney would work.

They pluck Johnny's eye out and now they rip out Jenn's heart. Maybe Rafe ends up like Philip without a leg and Caroline ends up with partial paralysis after her stroke. Days IS sick!

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:36 PM
lysie
LuvingLumi
Paxton

Wait. What?
ROFL! I had to think about it for a minute too. She's referring to the part of my post about Meldamort, not Jennifer.
Oh good. This story doesn't need to also add incest. I can only read about Jennifer right now. I really want to react to the other spoilers, but....SURGICALLY REMOVE HER HEART!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Paxton
lysie
LuvingLumi
Paxton

Wait. What?
LMFAO! Yeah, not JENN, I'm still trying to grasp that spoiler, I'm in withdrawal on that one. I'm saying whatsherface should start boinking people because she truly CAN'T have Philip's kid right? Right? Well I guess she COULD be pushed down the stairs at the Kiriakis Mansion, right? I'll be first in line for the shove.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

The comments here are funnier then the previews!

Who edit these things? (And probably gets paid more then I do!)

lysie
Member Avatar

Kenny, you've been posting for 15 minutes, and I'm going to need to know what you're saying.

Deleted User
Deleted User

So do Ej and Nicole get married? I don't remember reading that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:38 PM
Paxton
lysie
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepcan
Wait. What?
LMFAO! Yeah, not JENN, I'm still trying to grasp that spoiler, I'm in withdrawal on that one. I'm saying whatsherface should start boinking people because she truly CAN'T have Philip's kid right? Right? Well I guess she COULD be pushed down the stairs at the Kiriakis Mansion, right? I'll be first in line for the shove.
Do people survive the stairs? How about the Tony DiMera memorial pallet? That still lying around somewhere?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply