Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: 2011 Preview; 1/4 Issue
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 11:16 PM (18,363 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:23 PM
Seriously. I had to read these again. There's so much WTFery here that I have no words.
Holy Hell! THIS is 2011 previews and they are supposed to make me want to watch?
So much WTFery that I can't even begin to describe.

Very disappointed in so much stuff?

Melanie pregnant makes me want to tune out right now!

Again, WTF?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Liz<3Days
Dec 21 2010, 11:40 PM
Do people survive the stairs? How about the Tony DiMera memorial pallet? That still lying around somewhere?
The stairs are often fatal (Madeline Peterson Woods, Ford Decker) but not always (Dr. Baker). I would really rather Melanie just go to Switzerland, never to return.

Kiren
Member Avatar
Some people are alive only because itís illegal to kill them.

Tabbie
So do Ej and Nicole get married? I don't remember reading that.
We know he proposes and she accepts. I'm doubting that they make it down the aisle.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Maybe Dr. Baker pops by and puts her heart back in. LOL. He does have an infatuation with her cousin.
Edited by Casey, Dec 21 2010, 11:45 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

We need Tony's stairs....many more people have done the fatal mambo on those so someone needs to get her over there and fast.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Unless the baby is Nathan's, then I really don't care about Melanie's pregnancy. If it is necessary to have another baby- make it a Horton.

I really hope they don't hurt little Parker.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kiren
Dec 21 2010, 11:42 PM
Tabbie
So do Ej and Nicole get married? I don't remember reading that.
We know he proposes and she accepts. I'm doubting that they make it down the aisle.
Thanks! I was just wondering. I love Ejole, but sounds like they are putting Ej with Taylor. I don't know I feel about that yet. At least Ej will finally be away from Safe.
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm still not over this. Seriously. They're going to surgically remove Jennifer's heart. That's right up there with choking Alice on her own donuts, and paralyzing John Black. You know what's going to happen next? Maggie's red shoes are going to stomp her to death. A flying chess piece is going to impale Stefano. Melanie's teeth are going to take over her head and she'll chew herself to death. Daniel and Chloe will burn alive in a tanning bed. Kate's jewelry will choke her. Sami's vocal chords will jump from her throat and strangle her. Someone will tip EJ over and pour him out.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:45 PM
We need Tony's stairs....many more people have done the fatal mambo on those so someone needs to get her over there and fast.
Are the stairs in the "nice pier" or the seedy pier? I'm willing to build some that lead off a cliff.....come here Pippi!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:52 PM
I'm still not over this. Seriously. They're going to surgically remove Jennifer's heart. That's right up there with choking Alice on her own donuts, and paralyzing John Black. You know what's going to happen next? Maggie's red shoes are going to stomp her to death. A flying chess piece is going to impale Stefano. Melanie's teeth are going to take over her head and she'll chew herself to death. Daniel and Chloe will burn alive in a tanning bed. Kate's jewelry will choke her. Sami's vocal chords will jump from her throat and strangle her. Someone will tip EJ over and pour him out.
You just made me spit up my tea. LMFAO! OMG this is just so stupid.

MericP
Member Avatar

lysie
Peeing my pants over this post. :laugh:

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

lysie
Lysie...I think that just made my year. :chee:

Alin89
Member Avatar

no offense but i hope melanie has a miscarriage. she doesnt deserve a child yet.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Melanie's teeth are going to take over her head and she'll chew herself to death.
The rest were funny, but teasing me with this one? Mean, just plain mean.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Liz<3Days
LuvingLumi
Are the stairs in the "nice pier" or the seedy pier? I'm willing to build some that lead off a cliff.....come here Pippi!
Can we get stairs that lead into the pit of an erupting volcano instead?

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:55 PM
Liz<3Days
LuvingLumi
Actually...wasn't this exact thing on Melaswen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
LOL Funniest post ever. Lysie you really made my night. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:56 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:55 PM
Liz<3Days
LuvingLumi
Actually...wasn't this exact thing on Melaswen.
well they do recycle stories....now we need a way for whatsherface to get there....

daisy132

What do you think happens to Rafe?

a. He becomes a paraplegic, calls his "buddy" and asks him to hook him up with one of those Acme wheelchairs that turn into a flying saucer to help him get around;
b. The "little Hernandez" goes missing and Sami will prove her love by remaining forever celibate;
c. Rafe gets amnesia and keeps calling out Sheridan's name and keeps referring to himself as Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald;
d. He dies, Stephano steals his body and puts it in Salem's mosoleum, Roman finds out and goes to take it in order to burry it in the family plot, but alas, he's nowhere to be found (angelic chorus in the backround and rays of glory beaming down to where his body used to be).

Edited by daisy132, Dec 21 2010, 11:59 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Dec 21 2010, 11:37 PM
lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:35 PM
Paxton
Dec 21 2010, 11:33 PM
lysie
Dec 21 2010, 11:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepcan
My point is that it's completely ridiculous that Jennifer has a surgically removed heart in the first place. For how long? Where did they put it? The whole thing just sounds like the apex of stupidity.
I can't believe we're having to ask these questions.

I'm fairly certain this is the most extreme reaction I've ever had to a spoiler. Ever.
What are they smoking over at Days? Seriously Jenn with no heart? YOu've GOT to be kidding me right? It's not like she doesn't have other organs.....a kidney would work.

They pluck Johnny's eye out and now they rip out Jenn's heart. Maybe Rafe ends up like Philip without a leg and Caroline ends up with partial paralysis after her stroke. Days IS sick!
Safe angst...they end up removing Rafe's schmeckel and suddenly they can no longer get freaky every time they arte faced with a new tragedy. :lol:
As to the Jennifer spoiler...soooooo much WTFery, indeed. What is this show's new obsession with cutting out organs???
Edited by SocRMum1, Dec 22 2010, 12:01 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply