Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1970-2010 Episode Rankings out soon!; Top 25 list announced...who will make the top 10?
Topic Started: Dec 28 2010, 01:57 AM (760 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

1970-2010 Episode Rankings will be released soon...41 Years of Stats!

In the meantime, here's the top 25 in the rankings (in alphabetical order).

Who will make the top 10?? Find out soon!

Kristian Alfonso
Jed Allan
John Aniston
Matthew Ashford
Macdonald Carey
Christie Clark
John Clarke
Bryan Dattilo
Joseph Gallison
Deidre Hall
Bill Hayes
Susan Seaforth Hayes
Drake Hogestyn
Renee Jones
Lauren Koslow
Joseph Mascolo
Peggy McCay
Peter Reckell
Melissa Reeves
Frances Reid
James Reynolds
Suzanne Rogers
Alison Sweeney
Josh Taylor
Arianne Zucker
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hmmm...these are my guesses.

Kristian Alfonso
Christie Clark
Joseph Gallison
Deidre Hall
Drake Hogestyn
Renee Jones
Lauren Koslow
Joseph Mascolo
Peter Reckell
Alison Sweeney

Not in that order, though. And I'm no where near confident, lol.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Here's my guess for top 10 in chronological order.

Deidre Hall
Drake Hogestyn
Peter Reckell
Kristian Alfonso
Alison Sweeney
Frances Reid
Susan Seaforth Hayes
John Clarke
Suzanne Rogers
James Reynolds

Edited by dc cubs, Dec 28 2010, 12:07 PM.

Ponz
Member Avatar

I cheated a bit by looking at the 1980-2009 ranking.

I'll guess that Hogestyn, Hall, Reckell, Alfonso, Sweeney and Reid stay in the top 10.

Aniston, Reeves, Dattilo & Reynolds displaced by Rogers, Clarke, Carey and Susan Hayes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Top ten is too much thinking for me, but number one, um ... Deidre Hall?

I pray it isn't Hogestyn.
Quote Post Goto Top

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Ponz
Dec 28 2010, 01:48 PM

I'll guess that Hogestyn, Hall, Reckell, Alfonso, Sweeney and Reid stay in the top 10.

Aniston, Reeves, Dattilo & Reynolds displaced by Rogers, Clarke, Carey and Susan Hayes.
Susan Seaforth Hayes should definitely go way up. MacDonald Carey is so low though (30th) that I think even the addition of the 1970s is not going to be enough to vault him into the top 10. I say he doesn't make it, leaving James Reynolds in the top 10 a little longer... though as Abe's role continues to diminish I imagine it won't be long before John Aniston and Melissa Reeves' episode counts pass him up. Aniston will likely definitely pass him up in 2011, it may take Reeves until 2012.

Deidre Hall will definitely be number one. She only needs 50 episodes to pass up Drake Hogestyn who has none in the 1970s.
Edited by SlyestFox, Dec 28 2010, 04:59 PM.

Ponz
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
Dec 28 2010, 04:55 PM
Ponz
Dec 28 2010, 01:48 PM

Susan Seaforth Hayes should definitely go way up. MacDonald Carey is so low though (30th) that I think even the addition of the 1970s is not going to be enough to vault him into the top 10. I say he doesn't make it, leaving James Reynolds in the top 10 a little longer... though as Abe's role continues to diminish I imagine it won't be long before John Aniston and Melissa Reeves' episode counts pass him up. Aniston will likely definitely pass him up in 2011, it may take Reeves until 2012.
Mac is averaging around 110 per year in the 70's rankings. That takes him pretty close to JR's total and I imagine '70 and '76 (the years Jason hasn't published) will push that average up a little. JR's 40 odd episodes in 2010 might just squeeze him ahead, though.
Edited by Ponz, Dec 28 2010, 05:54 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn have to be near the top for sure.

I will take a swing at guessing the top 10 in order:

1.) Deidre Hall
2.) Drake Hogestyn
3.) Peter Reckell
4.) Kristian Alfonso
5.) Frances Reid
6.) Alison Sweeney
7.) John Clarke
8.) Susan Seaforth Hayes
9.) Josh Taylor
10.) Suzanne Rogers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply