Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of January 10th; *UPDATED 1/8*
Topic Started: Dec 28 2010, 02:19 PM (35,314 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers
Monday, January 10th
Stephanie begs for forgiveness; Chloe faces Carly's wrath; Kate impresses Victor; Stefano tries to connect with Chad.

Tuesday, January 11th
E.J. takes Johnny back to the doctor; Melanie lies to Chloe; Stephanie tells Kayla about Nathan.

Wednesday, January 12th
Sami receives devastating news; Daniel makes a decision; Bo is abducted; Melanie considers her options.

Thursday, January 13th
Sami collapses; Jane's boss is revealed; Stefano asks Ben for help; Gabi and Will hear the news about Johnny.

Friday, January 14th
E.J. makes a deal with God; Stephanie and Melanie get into a fight; Philip is confronted; Kate comforts Stefano.

**UPDATED 12/29**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Denial")
Melanie rips into Chloe; Victor is impressed by Kate's scheme.

Tuesday ("Revenge")
Kayla looks to get revenge on Carly; Melanie refuses to tell Chloe that she is expecting.

Wednesday ("Cancer Scare")
Sami is devastated by EJ and Nicole's news about Johnny; Jennifer learns something interesting about Ben.

Thursday ("Johnny's Condition")
Johnny is taken into surgery; Jane's boss is revealed.

Friday ("The Promise")
EJ makes a pact with Sami; Philip and Nathan get into a heated battle.

**UPDATED 12/31**

SOW Spoilers
Kate and Victor have a meeting of the minds.
Stefano gets a cryptic call.
Carly's future is up in the air.
Stephanie comes clean.

**UPDATED 1/4**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of January 10:

EJ, Rafe, and the doctor help Sami comes to terms with Johnny’s fate.

Jennifer discovers that Ben has a connection to the prison.

Will oversees a moment between Gabi and a classmate.

Melanie urges Daniel towards a course of action with Parker.

Bo learns that Warden Jane has a meeting with the "Big Boss."

Thursday January 13:
Hope finds a surprise on her computer.

Friday January 14:
Philip and Nathan come to blows.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Sony Spoilers

Nicole saw something in Johnny's eye and convinced EJ to take him to see Dr. Kim. The doctor examined him and said it looked like the cancer might have spread. Shaken EJ immediately consented to testing. Nicole convinced EJ to tell Sami, and she was devastated. Johnny's remaining eye had to be operated on to remove the cancer. Johnny was wheeled into surgery, and Sami collapsed in EJ's arms.

Johnny went into surgery and Sami worried EJ would shut her out againl, post-op. EJ went to the chapel where he cut a deal with God - Johnny's eyesight if EJ allowed Sami back into her children's lives. Sami overheard and had one question: did EJ mean it? Rafe and Nicole were surprised to see Sami and EJ praying together. Johnny came out of surgery and had his eye, but his sight remained questionable. Rafe had a question for Nicole: what did this mean for her?

Bo did some sleuthing online and learned that Warden Jane was meeting with the "Big Boss," that day. He decided to go and see what he could learn. He and Hope shared an emotional goodbye. While he was out, Bo was captured! And we learned the man behind the organ stealing operation – Stefano! Bo stonewalled Warden Jane, but Trustee Lee brought in the truth serum. Elsewhere, Hope found a surprise on her computer. What could it be?

Jennifer and Ben continued to grow closer. She learned that he had a connection to the prison and wondered how she could use this to her advantage. When Stefano learned of Johnny's condition, he asked Ben for his help. Ben explained that it was impossible to transplant an eye. He pressed Stefano about the lack of organs.

Chad returned to town and continued to rebuff Stefano. Kate warned that Stefano would never set one of his children free. Later, Stefano told Lexie and EJ about Chad. EJ advised Stefano to leave Chad alone, but he continued to try – and fail – to bring his newfound son into the fold. Chad, however, felt a familial connection when he saw a get-well card that Allie was making for Johnny. Kate comforted a distraught Stefano and agreed to spend the night with him.

Chloe remained in denial about Daniel, then faced the wrath of Carly, then of Melanie, who became sick in the process. She denied that she was pregnant, and Daniel arrived tto move out his things before Chloe could push further. Chloe and Daniel realized there was still a physical attraction between them, and she planned to use it to get him back.

Nathan confronted Stephanie – in her wedding dress – and she finally admitted everything that she had done. She begged Nathan for his forgiveness, but he walked out on her. He told Melanie that he had broke up with Stephanie, and was surprised when she urged him to forget about her and go to Baltimore. Later, Nathan confronted Philip about what he had done to Melanie. They argued and Philip punched Nathan, who threatened to kill the other man if he didn't stay away from Melanie. Nothing he could do would bring Melanie back. Not even a baby?

Carly begged Daniel for forgiveness, but he had none for her. She faced an uncertain future as Kayla brought her up on charges in front of the hospital board. Lexie held an ethics hearing, and had evidence that Carly had conducted a secret paternity test. It was only unethical, however, if she took Daniel's DNA samples without his permission. Daniel chose not to incriminate Carly and Lexie dismissed all charges. Carly was grateful, but Daniel explained that he was still furious. He hoped she would redeem herself.

Melanie learned she really was pregnant. She looked up family planning options and pondered her options. She was looking at abortion clinic information when Stephanie showed up and blamed her for all of her problems. The girls went at it and Stephanie eventually pushed Melanie, causing her to fall.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/specials/specials_detail_4962.html

**UPDATED 1/8**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, January 10th
Nathan confronts Stephanie about her lies; Melanie suggests that Daniel get a divorce lawyer; Carly begs for forgiveness from Daniel; Vivian and Gus have a falling-out on the island; Chad returns to town and gives Stefano the cold shoulder.

Tuesday, January 11th
Stefano tells Lexie and EJ that Chad is his son; Chloe devises a plan to get Daniel back; Lexie holds an ethics hearing against Carly at the hospital; Nicole persuades EJ to have Johnny examined by Dr. Kim again.

Wednesday, January 12th
Bo learns that Warden Jane has a meeting with the "Big Boss"; Will witnesses a moment between Gabi and a classmate and becomes jealous; Jennifer discovers that Ben has a connection to the prison; EJ and Nicole update Sami about Johnny.

Thursday, January 13th
Hope finds a surprise on her computer; EJ, Rafe and the doctor help Sami come to terms with Johnny's fate; Stefano learns about Johnny's condition; Will and Gabi share some romance; Jane's boss urges her to use Bo to find Hope.

Friday, January 14th
Philip and Nathan come to blows; Johnny goes into surgery; Melanie and Stephanie get into a fight; Kate finds a distraught Stefano and comforts him; Rafe and Nicole are surprised when they see Sami and EJ praying together.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...so it would seem they are going to take Johnny's story farther. :unsure:

I really, really hope they aren't going to kill that little guy off. I wouldn't think so given Kenny C's spoilers...but I'm starting to get a bit nervous from the sound of these.

Thanks, Angie. :)

Mason
Member Avatar

If Stephanie beats the shit out of Melanie, consider me there.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Dec 28 2010, 02:25 PM

I really, really hope they aren't going to kill that little guy off. I wouldn't think so given Kenny C's spoilers...but I'm starting to get a bit nervous from the sound of these.

EJ taking Johnny to the doctor, then Sami collapsing, and EJ asking God for forgiveness or whatever.......I'm there in Nervous Land with you.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Dec 28 2010, 02:33 PM
Yeah me too. That would be entertaining.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ladyofthelake
Dec 28 2010, 02:35 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 28 2010, 02:25 PM

EJ taking Johnny to the doctor, then Sami collapsing, and EJ asking God for forgiveness or whatever.......I'm there in Nervous Land with you.
I'm nervous too. I hate these type of storylines.

Like your avatar by the way. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Like this show would ever let that happen. Characteristically, being a more tomboy type, Stephanie should barely break a nail when it comes to beating that whore.
Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Dec 28 2010, 02:36 PM
Mason
Yeah me too. That would be entertaining.
Honestly, I'll be happy if they're both dead when the smoke clears!

I'll be so sad if they kill little Johnny off. He's such a cute kid and a wonderful little actor. He touches my heart and I'll be so sad if they off him. :frownie:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sami faints? Here comes tax break number FIVE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Mason
That would be must see tv, Melanie deserves a good beat down. I wish someone else was Carly's daughter.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Well someone had convinced me that they wouldn't kill Johnny, and I was on the road to being a believer. Something tells me that this is leading to a paternity switch for Johnny. Allie will be a match and everyone will then assume that Johnny and Allie are both Ej's, but since marrow doesn't necessarily have to come from a relative *much less a twin* it'll be the reveal that in the end both twins are Lucas and they are shipped off to Hong Kong so that Sami can deal with Rafe and his accident without needing to be around the kids.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

And since Jane has a "boss" and Stefano has a scene with Ben, is Stefano behind this whole donor thing too?
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think people need to give up the hope that Lucas is going to turn out to be Johnny's biological father. The way these writers are, Rafe has a better chance at being Johnny's father than Lucas.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

oh shit here we go with the really sad child sl..

Deleted User
Deleted User

bryandattilofan
Dec 28 2010, 03:04 PM
oh shit here we go with the really sad child sl..
Which Alison Sweeney has no business playing. Though, it all be worth it when she's snubbed for the obvious Emmy attention she so desperately craves. She DAYS' version of Laura Wright! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Amello
Dec 28 2010, 03:01 PM
And since Jane has a "boss" and Stefano has a scene with Ben, is Stefano behind this whole donor thing too?
something tells me you are on to something.....remember the spoiler about Stefano for 2011? something about megalomaniac?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DrewHamilton
Dec 28 2010, 03:01 PM
I think people need to give up the hope that Lucas is going to turn out to be Johnny's biological father. The way these writers are, Rafe has a better chance at being Johnny's father than Lucas.
it's a soap...anything is possible...Rafe is a poor substitution for Lucas anyway....lol

lastDays
Member Avatar

BIG BIG mistake if the writers kill off Johnny and I suspect he is being sacrificed in order to redeem EJ.EJ is not worth that little kid's life

Mason
Member Avatar

It's been 3 years since the twins were born and Lucas is not even on the show anymore. He's no more Johnny's father than I am.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

He wasn't even worth his eye and I just thought that that would be Ej's punishment but they are going further..oh my

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply