Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
National TV Awards nominations
Topic Started: Jan 4 2011, 11:13 AM (2,057 Views)
Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Thanks, MB, for posting these! EastEnders deserved the win! I wasn't thrilled with Fat Boy winning as best newcomer but he seems like a nice guy and the character doesn't bug me anymore! I liked the awkward moments where the interviewer didn't seem to 'get it'! When McFadden made the fitting analogy with Captain Hook, the "WTF" silence was hilarious! Last time it was Danny Miller rolling his eyes and this year we get Jack P.Shepherd shaking his head in disgust! And I believe his disgust was genuine and NOT playing to the camera! I haven't seen a lot of the HollyOaks stuff yet but even WITH the Corrie tram disaster/live episode, in terms of day to day entertainment, EE seems to deliver consistently while the others are more sporadic!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Exactly. The Tram was pure stunt, and really didn't do anything to shake up the status quo other than send away the Peacocks, which considering how little they were used anymore, could have been accomplished with them getting into a cab. Day to day, EE was better. Corrie is boring.
Edited by Drew, Jan 29 2011, 01:40 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply