Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case Comments On The Custody Battle With Nick; Jan 18th SOD
Topic Started: Jan 6 2011, 04:05 PM (1,979 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sharon Case comments regarding the Custody Battle with Nick:

"She's pretty upset about it. Nick thinks that Sharon is not making their daughter her top priority, which is a bunch of nonsense. Nick took Faith away from Sharon and is saying-Oh you have to choose and if you don't choose Faith, then she's not your top priority. That's stupid. This is the worst thing Nick has ever done."

Nick confronts Sharon. "They exchange a lot of nasty words" sighs Case. "Nick says his main reason for doing this is because he doesn't trust Adam. Even if he didn't actually murder anyone and isn't charged with anything Nick just doesn't like him. Sharon feels that Phyllis is a slimeball and has caused nothing but problems for a lot of people and yet, when he ran off with her, you didn't see Sharon trying to get full custody just because she didn't want her child around Phyllis."

"First of all Sharon is sick and tired of how Nick has been kind of teaming up with Noah against her." Case points out. "nick doesn't do anything to talk Noah down and Sharon thought they had an agreement that this wasn't how they would do their parenting. Since Nick is doing that then Sharon feels if Faith grows up and has questions, Sharon will just tell the truth and say her dad tried to take her away from her mother. Why should Sharon protect Nick now?"

"Sharon is afraid to give Nick any information about where she is and what she's doing because she's realized he's not really concerned about her, he's just trying to get ammunition to use in court", explains Case. "Nick and Sharon have never been in a fight like they'll be in over this. There's so much bad blood between them now, I don't know how it will ever be resolved."

Soaps.com
Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sharon Case is getting just as goofy as Sharon Newman-Abbott-Newman!
I don't blame nick one bit, I wouldn't want my kid living with the man who kidnapped her from her mother and allowed her for months to think her child was dead.
What kind of a person does that and what kind of a mother loves him?
As far as Noah goes, I think he is past the age of either one of them "parenting" him.
Quote:

Sharon will just tell the truth and say her dad tried to take her away from her mother. Why should Sharon protect Nick now?"

The truth would be, your dad took you away from me because I insisted on staying with the man who stole you from us and let us think you were dead. Your silly daddy thinks that my lover is some sort of a psychopath, just because people think he's a murderer and just because he tried to drive your aunt Ashley nuts and caused her to have an miscarriage and then developed an elaborate scheme with a pervert doctor to cover it up, etc, etc.
We won't even go into how nuts you are to traipse up a volcano in the dark on a hunch instead of waiting until the tour party came back down, or your kleptomania and nymphomania episodes.
Yeah Sharon, tell the kid the truth, I dare you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

There is so much wrong with what SC says in this interview that I don't even know where to begin! I am the last person to defend Phyllis but comparing Adam and Phyllis when it comes to their children is an absolute joke. Yes Phyllis cheated with Nick while he was married but she didn't deliberately do anything to harm Sharons children, unlike the babynapper and baby killer Adam. The two are completely different in my opinion. Sharon Case sounds about as smart as Sharon Newman does in this interview and trust me, that's not a compliment! Wow.

rebozo6

Sammie Jo
Jan 6 2011, 04:16 PM
Sharon Case is getting just as goofy as Sharon Newman-Abbott-Newman!
I don't blame nick one bit, I wouldn't want my kid living with the man who kidnapped her from her mother and allowed her for months to think her child was dead.
What kind of a person does that and what kind of a mother loves him?
As far as Noah goes, I think he is past the age of either one of them "parenting" him.
Quote:

Sharon will just tell the truth and say her dad tried to take her away from her mother. Why should Sharon protect Nick now?"

The truth would be, your dad took you away from me because I insisted on staying with the man who stole you from us and let us think you were dead. Your silly daddy thinks that my lover is some sort of a psychopath, just because people think he's a murderer and just because he tried to drive your aunt Ashley nuts and caused her to have an miscarriage and then developed an elaborate scheme with a pervert doctor to cover it up, etc, etc.
We won't even go into how nuts you are to traipse up a volcano in the dark on a hunch instead of waiting until the tour party came back down, or your kleptomania and nymphomania episodes.
Yeah Sharon, tell the kid the truth, I dare you.
Boy isn't that the truth! Sharon, who I was always fond of, has turned into a complete dumb ass! these writers make me sick....I have watched this soap for at least 30yrs and have never been so disgusted as I am now with this show. This Adam/Sharon is ludicrous! No one in their right mind (in the real world) would have anything to do with a psycho like Adam....UGH! :soapbox:

Checkers
Member Avatar

WTH is SC talking about? She sounds so delusional because what she is saying is not happening onscreen.

MEK
Member Avatar

Thanks Android.

Not only is Sharon a dumbazz but her portrayer moronic comments make her sound like one as well.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I wish they'd just get rid of both Sharon's.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You're welcome MEK :smile:

The actress / character not only share the same name but it seems like they have the same delusional brain as well.

Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 6 2011, 07:34 PM
Here. Here.

Chilly Fan 25
Member Avatar

Umm Adam STOLE Faith and gave her to Ashley. He watched Sharon grieve while he romanced her. Nick has every right to protect their daughter. It is so hard to be a Sharon fan these days, and even worse when this is what is coming from SC's mouth.

BH90210
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 6 2011, 07:34 PM
Indeed. I don't recall Phyllis ever stealing Faith, from what I remember she gave Faith back to her parents. Damn, I wish she had burned that letter. That baby was better off with Ashley. Sharon Case still obviously has a few screws loose in regards to her character.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chilly Fan 25
Jan 7 2011, 01:02 AM
Umm Adam STOLE Faith and gave her to Ashley. He watched Sharon grieve while he romanced her. Nick has every right to protect their daughter. It is so hard to be a Sharon fan these days, and even worse when this is what is coming from SC's mouth.
SC is really pimping this fail of a storyline.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sharon Case sounds like a Fucking Fool here!however this is her job & S/l but this interview did not help nor shed any light on the current direction of her character as matter of fact she came off just as Stupid as Sharon Collins Newman with these comments.

BH90210
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 7 2011, 02:09 AM
Sharon Case sounds like a Fucking Fool here!however this is her job & S/l but this interview did not help nor shed any light on the current direction of her character as matter of fact she came off just as Stupid as Sharon Collins Newman with these comments.
Itís her job to make sense, instead she sounds like someone who doesnít really know the back story of the characters. From what the members of Genoa City know, the only bad thing Phyllis has done was sleep around and blackmail Brad and Sharon. Thatís not a bad rap sheet at all. Itís got nothing on Adamís deed. Case, makes no sense.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

BH90210
Jan 7 2011, 02:11 AM
lightandday
Jan 7 2011, 02:09 AM
Itís her job to make sense, instead she sounds like someone who doesnít really know the back story of the characters. From what the members of Genoa City know, the only bad thing Phyllis has done was sleep around and blackmail Brad and Sharon. Thatís not a bad rap sheet at all. Itís got nothing on Adamís deed. Case, makes no sense.
EXACTLY! :iagree:

wanda woman

wow are you serious Phyllis character when she began the show she was just like Adam.

You got to be kiddin. Phyllis was just like Adam when she first started the show. I don't feel anything for Phyllis.Nick should not take the high moral rode. Adam is so much like Victor did you forget Victor watch Skye die do that make any difference ? Come on now Victor is a killer.

fiery
Member Avatar

I don't think SC sounds dumb! I'm liking this story. So far, I think it's the best story on Y&R. The other storylines bore me to tears.

This Shadam storyline, imo, is still very unpredictable. Who knows what will happen to them and I more excited to see the outcomes of these characters involved.

I can't believe I'm actually posting in this mb... I was never an avid fan of soaps in general but the Shadam storyline is keeping me lurking for spoilers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply