Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Mark Hapka OUT!
Topic Started: Jan 6 2011, 07:31 PM (35,352 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Melanie taking out one Horton man at a time... :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DimeraKiriakis

Out with the Horton, in with the Hernandez! WTF, Days!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DimeraKiriakis
Jan 6 2011, 07:47 PM
Out with the Horton, in with the Hernandez! WTF, Days!
Oh yeah I forgot about that new character that's coming soon.

Ellie

Not that I have anything to say about him in particular, but it surprises me that the token younger Horton is being removed, though actually maybe Abby is taking his place in that department. Perhaps that's the reason.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I guess I should have seen this coming he is done with Stephanie I guess he decided to take Melanie's advuce and go to Baltimore alone.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lysie
Jan 6 2011, 07:44 PM
I've said this before and have been wrong, but I'll try again. I'm thinking this may be the beginning of a bloodbath at Days. Honestly, I'm hoping for it. It's a shame though, because he is one that I like.
Why is it always the ones I like that they get rid of? Nathan may not be the most exciting character but I love Mark Hapka.
Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, the article said he hasn't wrapped up taping yet and since they are probably 6 weeks out or so, Nathan's going to be in town until at least the end of February and probably into March.

lysie
Member Avatar

AW! This means we probably won't get any more Melissa cameos. I was hoping for that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Miss Rhi
Jan 6 2011, 07:45 PM
So true. When will somebody take the bitch out?
Edited by Paxton, Jan 6 2011, 07:53 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 6 2011, 07:50 PM
Well, the article said he hasn't wrapped up taping yet and since they are probably 6 weeks out or so, Nathan's going to be in town until at least the end of February and probably into March.
Yep and that's exactly when Dario is due in town. I wonder if they will recast the part or just eliminate it altogether?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Wait, what? How weird is it that many people on the boards were complaining about him yesterday? I hope this means we get another Horton brought in.

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jan 6 2011, 07:53 PM
Miss Rhi
Jan 6 2011, 07:45 PM
So true. When will somebody take the bitch out?
Carly tried. Bad aim.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Great. :shame:

They get rid of him and leave us with Pippy Big Teeth.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

lysie
I've said this before and have been wrong, but I'll try again. I'm thinking this may be the beginning of a bloodbath at Days. Honestly, I'm hoping for it. It's a shame though, because he is one that I like.
You might be right. If that's true then a lot of people should be worried for their jobs..

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Lysie---- just interested in knowing who you think would go is Days does have a bloodbath? Wouldn't really surprise me either.

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 6 2011, 07:57 PM
lysie
Lysie---- just interested in knowing who you think would go is Days does have a bloodbath? Wouldn't really surprise me either.
I don't know. They usually get rid of the ones I don't hate. That leaves them with very few options.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this sucks. i didn't like Mark though. He was not a good actor.

lastDays
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 6 2011, 07:33 PM
Wow!! So much for Nathan and Melanie being endgame, huh?

Guess who's gonna not be miscarrying a baby after all.
The miscarry is for the purpose of Melanie's mission of getting Parker away from Chloe ad raising him as her own :puke:

Kenny
Member Avatar

What happened to Melanie and Nathan being endgame?

Not that I ever cared about either character, but it's pretty silly to "build" a couple for this long only to throw in the towel this late in the game. It makes the entire last 12+ months seem like a complete waste of time.

Ellie

Kenny
Jan 6 2011, 08:16 PM
What happened to Melanie and Nathan being endgame?
I hope it means that they'll be together but then leave for good. Like Chelsea/Max being endgame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply