Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Treadway, Prison Story Finished
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 09:44 AM (5,429 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

From SOD:

Gina Gallego (Warden Jane) and Robin Mattson (Trustee Lee): Look for the prison storyline to wrap up in early February, which spells the end for these shady characters.

Treadway's short stint has also wrapped
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good. However, it's such a shame Robin Mattson couldn't have been cast in a better role. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

So much for a Jen/Ben hookup. Now what will she do?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

What? Treadways gone? HUH? I thought he was going to stay?

So I guess Jennifer finds out that hes part of the organ stealing ring and busts him? I guess Steffy will never be connected even though the audience will know that he's behind it?

jane1978

TINA222
Jan 7 2011, 09:47 AM
So much for a Jen/Ben hookup. Now what will she do?
She will get close with Daniel. He will be there for her during her recovery and Jennifer is as much anti-Chloe as Daniel is anti-Jack. It makes perfect sense. Carly/Daniel is just too predictable and I think she will get involved with Rafe.

I said a month ago there is no way they will keep Ben longterm. They never bothered to develop him as a viable character.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

DARN So Tye has to leave? I really wanted Ben and Jennifer, UGH stupid idioic writers! :soapbox:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I wonder before it all ends will anyone know that Stefano was involved in this or will Ben, Lee, and Warden Jane just be taking all the heat for it. My guess is Stefano will go free like he always does no one can trap the Phoniex, he always rises from the burning rubble.

Also, what does this mean for Bo/Hope I am guessing that if it all comes out that Hope was telling the truth she may be dubbed a hero of sorts and be let of the hook and Bo will be let of the hook for assisting Hope in stoping all of it.

Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 7 2011, 10:12 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 7 2011, 09:49 AM

What made you think that? If I remember correctly it was reported at first he was just supposed to be on for a couple of episodes during the fall.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am going to miss Tye, what happens to Jennnifer than? Let me guess she is Daniel next patient :shame:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 7 2011, 10:14 AM
Liz<3Days
Jan 7 2011, 09:49 AM

What made you think that? If I remember correctly it was reported at first he was just supposed to be on for a couple of episodes during the fall.
I thought they were going to build a Jen/Ben thing since Jack wasnt coming back. I didnt know they announced how long he was going to stay.

I knew the other two actresses were short term, based on the story.

I thought they were going to write in something to get him out of solely being responsible for the organ stealing ring....i.e. Steffy.

Paul8148

Rumor is Daniel is the one that has to save Jen (IE hearting being taken out of her) and well, you know how that goes.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Paul8148
Jan 7 2011, 10:44 AM
Rumor is Daniel is the one that has to save Jen (IE hearting being taken out of her) and well, you know how that goes.
Oh great Daniel has a new patient, that seems so romantnic :sarcasm:

TINA222
Member Avatar

Please dont give us any scenes of Daniel groping Jen when her heart is taken out. :puke: :puke: :puke: That scene with Chloe was icky enough.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

He may not grope her heart, but other places :shame:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

:qft: on these other posts above
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 7 2011, 10:50 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Why do I feel so out of the loop? I was of the impression he'd be around for a while too - at least long enough to develop the creepy story of Jen losing her heart over him...literally.

If this wraps in February it's going to have to pick up steam quick.

I can't say I'm distraught to see Dr Ty Treadway gone, though.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh boy...so now what are they going to do with Jenn.....so the men left in Salem who can end up with Jenn:

Dan
Rafe

I want Jack back, but it doesn't appear that they'd even have a story for him if he comes back.....Days needs to really look at what they are doing and PRONTO. They had momentum going and now what? I see a repetition of Feb-Aug of last year already if they don't do something.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

It also means that once the prison story is over there will probably be no more story for Bope. I expect an instant, rushed reunion without any real solving of their problems just like after Zach died. They will come home from on the run with everything being okay with them.

I don't want Jen involved with Dr. Tan but of course that is probably what Days will do.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

If Rafe can end up with Jen, you might as well put Brady, EJ, Justin and Phillip in the category. Rafe is in a relationship. He's married, yet his name gets volleyed around like he's single and free.
They are not going to hook Jen up with a married man.
Edited by Aliaron, Jan 7 2011, 11:13 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Aliaron
Jan 7 2011, 11:11 AM
If Rafe can end up with Jen, you might as well put Brady, EJ, Justin and Phillip in the category. Rafe is in a relationship. He's married, yet his name gets volleyed around like he's single and free.
They are not going to hook Jen up with a married man.
I don't know.....with the way TPTB operate and their ever dying love for all things Rafe and GG, they might just do that with the accident fallout. If the rumor that he has amnesia is true and he 'forgets' he is married then maybe they will go that route. Plus they give him a story with another fan favorite which seems to be what they want to do with Rafe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply