Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Valentine's Day Sneak Peek
Topic Started: Jan 7 2011, 05:03 PM (20,899 Views)
asecretikeep

Good Lord...I seriously cannot stomach another Rafe of any kind.

Does this have anything to do with the new Hernandez brother? Maybe he is a twin??

I'm so glad this show is not on my DVR any more. Yeesh...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I guess this is when they get into that Rafe accident stuff looks too me like the Dimeras are involved but I see E.J.'s name on the cast for the episodes but no Stefano, but I bet if this is what they mean by Rafe's accident Stefano is probably involved unless E.J. does it alone, Marco is going to be there too the Dimera flunky.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

libra67
Jan 7 2011, 05:19 PM
Who is Marco?

I thought he was one of the Kiriakus men that died. Then Philip left the family and Stephanie got credit.
Marco is the Dimera henchman. We see him every once in awhile when Stefano and/or EJ want someone followed or brought to them.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

libra67
Who is Marco?

I thought he was one of the Kiriakus men that died. Then Philip left the family and Stephanie got credit.
Marco works for Stefano.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Huh...we haven't seen double in a long time...weird.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

The thought of GG playing a dual role is SCARY. It is obvious who the favourite is around there - and it's not MH. :)

Man, those evil DiMeras keeping the fated lovers Rafe and Sami apart.

Jason47
Member Avatar

libra67
Who is Marco?

Marco is the DiMera henchman, played by Steve Bruns.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's hoping faux-Rafe kills Sami. If that doesn't happen, this story won't be worth it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

libra67
Who is Marco?

Marco is the DiMera hench man.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, I guess props to Corday for keeping some of what was to come under wraps :laugh: .

Mason
Member Avatar

Fake Rafe.....as in Fake Luis?

Wonder where that idea came from...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wonder if Dario coming to town ties into this at all?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Lanemack
Jan 7 2011, 05:21 PM
The thought of GG playing a dual role is SCARY. It is obvious who the favourite is around there - and it's not MH. :)

On the plus side....maybe one of the Rafe's is comatose.

Now I realize it's small comfort since it will be hard to tell the difference...but at least if it's intentional it might be easier to deal.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 7 2011, 05:23 PM
I wonder if Dario coming to town ties into this at all?
That is an interesting thought I wonder too.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Its odd how Stefano's name isnt in there.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 7 2011, 05:24 PM
Lanemack

Now I realize it's small comfort since it will be hard to tell the difference...but at least if it's intentional it might be easier to deal.
Hehe. Rafe, nuRafe, coma - let the comedy begin!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

TINA222
Jan 7 2011, 05:26 PM
Its odd how Stefano's name isnt in there.
It really is isn't it? Maybe whatever is going on E.J. is doing it all on his own since Stefano's name is not mentioned. I thought spoilers said that E.J. would soften and Stefano would be the meaner one.

Could there really be something going on in the basement and Stefano not know about ith though? I don't know but it is odd that his name is not there.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 7 2011, 05:29 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

So more angst for Safe, I think this might be Stefano and not EJ. Geez sending in a double to seperate Sami & Rafe, what an asshole.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 7 2011, 05:24 PM
Lanemack

you might be right, maybe Dario recognizes that Fake-o Rafe-o is not his real brother.

TINA222
Member Avatar

Well we didnt know Stefano was behind NewJohn for awhile so Im not sure it means much. Stefano is supposed to go back to his evil ways not EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply