Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Redemption Island
Topic Started: Jan 10 2011, 10:34 AM (7,892 Views)
taylore
Member Avatar

rob better win or maybe even philip, i just don't want natalie and ashley to win
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Teaming up with Ashley & Natalie would be stupid since it's obvious Natalie is licking Rob's anus.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

But it's seeming more and like Natalie's going to turn on Rob completely and stay loyal with Ashley & whoever comes back from Redemption. Even Rob said that could be a possibility and I'm surprised he still ended up voting off Grant. I guess he really does believe in his friendship with Nat & really does want to take her to the end...maybe she will stay true to him, or he might end up being the one who gets played. IDK I guess we'll see...

I forgot to say LOL @ that Philip/Ashley/Natalie argument. Hilarious! Philip is ridiculous...I loved when Rob said "Phillip's pathetic and he's crazy. Not the n-word crazy, he's just crazy." LOL

darraholic
Member Avatar

I think it's just editing to trick us. Natalie always tells Rob what Ashley's planning. She never tells Ashley what Rob's planning.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hope either Matt or Grant get back in the game.

taylore
Member Avatar

philip is not playing around,he doesn't want to win

taylore
Member Avatar

oh god russel better stay from survivor for now on,don't ever wanna see him again.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I figured Rob would win. He deserved it for sure over the other two. I was hoping Matt would get the $100,000 though. Grant and Matt both looked really good! I wondered if they would cut their hair.

Who are the two coming back for next season??

King
Member Avatar

What an awful fucking season.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Yawn pretty much sums up this season.

Congrats Rob. It only took you 4 seasons of Survivor and 2 seasons of Amazing Race to finally win. You deserved it. But I have to disagree with Probst and David. You didn't play the best game ever seen (Sorry but that clearly goes to Parvati in Micronesia) but you played against the worst group ever.

As for the two returning players next year? I'm sure it will be a 4th timer. I'd guess it will either be Stephenie, Cirie, Amanda, Coach, James or Matt.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont knoe if i will watch next season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

if the two ppl returning r ppl i like then its k

King
Member Avatar

OMG, I forgot about his two tries on TAR.

GROSS.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

SO HAPPY FOR ROB!! :wub: :wub: He finally won! I cheered! It was so obvious he would take it.

LMAO at Ashley shutting Philip down at the last tribal/jury council. That was hilarious.

I was sad they didn't do the usual cast reminiscing/torch burning ceremony, whatever you call it, before the last immunity challenge this season. Is this the first time they've ever skipped that? I'm not sure.

I hope next season is better, I'm looking forward to Survivor: "South Pacific". No idea who could be coming back...I really want to see Na Onka and Brenda from Nicaragua again lol.

:angry: at Russel taking back his promise not to ever play again! :shame: :eyeroll:
Angie79
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8535252&t=8433063
I figured Rob would win. He deserved it for sure over the other two. I was hoping Matt would get the $100,000 though. Grant and Matt both looked really good! I wondered if they would cut their hair.
They looked damn good. Especially Grant.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am glad Rob won. I always liked him on the different seasons. He did play the best game even if no ilone tried to oust him. He controlled it from the start. I was glad he didn't play the immuntiy idol till the end. I hate that part of the game. Sure hope Russell isn't coming back because I won't watch another season of him.

~bl~
Member Avatar

When they bring anyone back, I want to have had the chance to miss them. Not like Russell playing three out of four seasons...so hopefully the Redemption Island returnees are not ones who have been on a lot recently.

Manny
Member Avatar

It was a pretty bad season (still not worst season, IMO. That still goes to Samoa for me.. cuz it was a lot a like, only it starred Russell instead of Rob).

Anyways, if Rob hadn't won, it would have been a travesty. I loved him since Marquesas, through All Stars 1 and 2 and I am happy he won it all. He was always one of my favorite players and I'm happy he proved himself. True, his tribe was stupid and I hate them all, but hey... he managed to control them since day 1 and manipulate them so much that they didn't try and take him out.

As much as I love him, I was hoping SO MUCH that Ashley and Natalie would try something with Andrea. If girls knew that Rob had an idol, they could have taken out Philip and try that way. In the end, they didn't make a move, as much as Ashley was trying to prove in her little speech after they evicted Andrea.

Natalie (as sweet as she is) and Philip were just helping Rob win with their speeches. It was laughable. I loved David convincing everyone to vote Rob.

I loved seeing Russell almost cry again. After this question, I bet his coming back again in the future. Unfortunately.

David proposing to Carolina was embarrassing and I have a feeling she didn't wanna say yes. Why do people do this?

I can't believe they are bringing someone back again and doing redemption island again. I have no idea who it could be. Maybe they are bringing back two women. Like someone said here, I bet it's someone who returns 3rd or 4th time again. I love Cirie, but I just don't know if I could bring myself to watch her not win 4th time. Cuz lets face it, whoever is back, there is just no possible way that people would let them go till the end after Rob just won!

darraholic
Member Avatar

There is a rumor it could be Rob C & Cirie. The best male and female not to win. But there really isnt any evidence to back that up yet.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well I love both of them, but like I said, I really don't wanna see Cirie fail again. And there is just NO WAY a returnee would win again. NO WAY! Not after Rob winning.

Manny
Member Avatar

So apperently
Spoiler: click to toggle
are returning for season 23.. Lame...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply