Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Redemption Island
Topic Started: Jan 10 2011, 10:34 AM (7,775 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

You said it best Manny. Survivor is officially dead to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

im done with survivor if these two come bak

Manny
Member Avatar

I really don't understand why they feel like they have to bring back someone EVERY SEASON! If they think the new people aren't as good, well then FIRE YOUR CASTING CREW and HIRE A NEW CASTING CREW that might do a better job finding interesting people.

Bringing back "favorites" is unnecessary and is just annoying. I mean, I love All Star seasons, but not when they are done over and over and over and over.

I can't wait for Big Brother to do an All Star 2, just cuz they haven't really brought back anyone back since All Star 1 (except for Jessie.. that was a tragedy as well..) But ever since All Stars 1, Survivor has had All Stars 2 (HvV), semi All Stars (Micronesia), brought back Steph and Bobby Jon for Guatemala, brought back Russell and Rob for Redemption Island and is now bringing people again for South Pacific (btw, I hate that they don't do new places. I mean, they are so stuck in Samoa that they can't even give names to their season...) There are so many beautiful countries and places, why always visit the same places over and over again?

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh and even if this turns out to be false and those two don't come back, I know I won't like anyone coming back. I'm over people coming back. I don't want old contestants, I want brand new people. But make it interesting. I really think Nicaragua had a great start of the season. They really had a interesting dinamic.

But once Marty/Jill and Alina/Brenda/Nay were gone and we were left with Sash, Kelly Purple and whoever was left (I forgot), it became boring..

It can happen, Survivor people! You can do it! You can dig deep and find enough interesting people to make a good season! Just TRY! And when we're at it.. you don't need 20 people.. or 18 people.. that's too much anyway... Have 16 people for a change!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

LoL Manny you do know the season after the next one will likely be a another all star season.

I wouldn't mind the two returnees if it were actual good players and not two alpha males who Probst has a hard on for. And stop it with the god damn 3rd timers.

I dunno. I really don't think I'm gonna watch this season. I'll be busy with school and this show just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh I really hope you're wrong, man. I would hate another All Stars.. I mean who can they bring back? Rob for 5th time? No thanks... I mean, soon we'll have same people every season...

I'll probably watch, and I really hope the returnees are first ones voted off. I hope those people saw Rob win and they will want to get rid of returnees. I want them to ruin producers' plans.. lol
Edited by Manny, Jun 3 2011, 04:34 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Nicaragua wasn't bad at all. I also loved Heroes vs. Villains. Not all of it, but most of it and I was pleased with the winner. Samoa and Redemption Island both were horrible.

South Pacific could be OK. I'm willing to give those two returns a chance, though I don't think they're necessary but I think one more go around of them is alright, if we have to have returns (but UGGGGGGH regardless). More so than either Rob or Russell.

It's kinda sad that they keep bringing back males who didn't win that Probst has a hard on for. What about women who didn't win? Why not a man and a female? Or even have two males and two females returning?

Hell, I never thought I'd want men vs. women again but I'd take THAT twist over returning players.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. At least the people coming back haven't been on two or three seasons out of four.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply