Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Redemption Island
Topic Started: Jan 10 2011, 10:34 AM (7,941 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I actually didn't find Russell that bad tonight. I'm sure in a few episodes I'll be muting him.

Rob was hella annoying tonight with his "How dare she search for a idol."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Phillip obviously can't spell either:

Posted Image

Alin89
Member Avatar

im not going to watch this season because im sick of seeing rob and russell all the time. i liked last season better

taylore
Member Avatar

philip is crazy but i love him already,he's so funny.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 16 2011, 11:58 PM
However, Fran & Kristina are playing way too hard early on. Phillip is such a moron.

Very impressed that Rob & Russell didn't dominate the show.
Yeah they played too hard too fast. Basically putting a target on their back. Kristina was trying to be like Russell but was too obvious about it. I had to laugh my butt off when Philip came right out with it.

At least for the start if I saw Rob on my team I would try to get into an alliance with him. He always gets a group together and at least it is a starting point. I think this season has some potential. Although I will like to see Russell go as early as possible.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I didn't want Francesca to go either. I liked her and thought she was funny. I don't like Kristina though. She shouldn't have told ANYONE that she had that idol. It is way too early in the game to trust people.

Phillip is an ass, but kinda hilarious. He couldn't pronounce Francesca's name because he has a dry mouth? LOL! Funny that he said he is being treated for it too.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I was pretty sure Fran was going after the first segment, and then they kept featuring her and her interviews. She was funny though. Wouldn't mind seeing her come back, but it's still so early.

I couldn't stand Rob the first two seasons he was on, but I've grown to like him more and more since then. I still can't believe this is the fourth time he's playing this damn game. Russell is such a tool and always will be.

Phillip was all over the place, but it was entertaing to watch. Should be interesting to see the fallout next week with Kristina and him when the tribe gets back to camp.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hated the premiere.

I hate that we didn't see 80% of people. We didn't even get their intro lines. We only got like 3 or 4 of them. Which was lame. Last season was such a nice season, editing-wise. So far, judging by the premiere, editing sucks.

Kristina is so stupid. OMG! Who wants to play immunity idol right on the first TC?! Who does that?! At least Francesca was smart enough to point out that even if they did it, they would be left alone and in minority. And I still don't understand why they HAD to align with Philip. He was clearly a loose cannon from the get go. They've made too many mistakes. They deserve to leave. Although I kinda liked Francesca.

I also hate that they brought Russell and Rob back. I love Rob. Always have and always will. But enough is enough. On the flip side, I hate Russell and always will and him being on THREE times just hurts. It's three times too many.

And of course Russell's team wins. Yuck. I bet next week we'll get a bunch of Russell's bragging.

I am glad that some people in Russell's team know he's aligned to Stephanie and I hope they vote him or her off ASAP just to ruin his plans.

Hidden Immunity Idols have become a joke.

Oh and I don't mind Redemption Island. They did it two years ago in Serbian Survivor and it was great. BUT I hate that they told them in advance about it. Part of the awesomeness in Serbian Survivor was to see everyone's reactions to arriving to the Island, finding someone else there, realizing they would have to fight that person to stay and then of course reactions of everyone when someone returned.

I don't know what to say to Probst's predictions on this being one of top 5 seasons. For now I can't see that happening.
Edited by Manny, Feb 20 2011, 04:12 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Manny
Feb 20 2011, 04:08 PM
Oh and I don't mind Redemption Island. They did it two years ago in Serbian Survivor and it was great. BUT I hate that they told them in advance about it. Part of the awesomeness in Serbian Survivor was to see everyone's reactions to arriving to the Island, finding someone else there, realizing they would have to fight that person to stay and then of course reactions of everyone when someone returned.
I agree.

It's kind of like the saboteur on BB last season. By telling the houseguests about it, all the fun was sucked out of it. What good are acts of sabotage if everyone is anticipating it and immediately disregarding it?

Manny
Member Avatar

Exactly!

You need to comment more on Survivor, Kenny ;)

Alin89
Member Avatar

manny ur right and thats y im refusing to watch this season. i have had enough of Rob and Russell

darraholic
Member Avatar

Notice how easy it is to find idols when Russell's in the cast. :eyeroll

King
Member Avatar

I really liked the premiere.

I don't think Russell and Rob will last long.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hope you are right about Rob and Russell, Mike :D

darraholic
Member Avatar

What a BLINDSIDE.

Kenny
Member Avatar

What is it about Phillip that causes him to turn into a complete lunatic during tribal councils?

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't know but I love him lol.

And kudos to Ralph for going against Russell. What happened to Russell playing a different game? It's the same exact game in Samoa and Heroes vs Villains. The guy is not as smart as he pretends to be.

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Feb 24 2011, 12:28 AM
And kudos to Ralph for going against Russell.
Ralph is awesome. I hope he kicks Russell's ass.

"I don't like the way you're coming at me..." Psssh!

As for Russell playing the same game he played in Samoa and Heroes/Villains, maybe he feels like he was robbed in previous seasons and he's determined to prove that it's possible to win the game the way he's played it all along? In other words, his ego won't allow him to modify his gameplay. He wants to do it his way.

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know the boot order or spoilers?

I don't want to know details, but I NEED to know If Rob loses this season. I won't be able to enjoy a single second of this season without knowing that ASSHOLE gets what is coming to him. I hate how they're all following him like morons!

darraholic
Member Avatar

The spoilers are WRONG this season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply